4.Finding Oh Sehun Note

He Make Us Separated.
After the dinner with Luhan family a.k.a Sehun family too,Hyemin ask a permission to sleep early because she has a class at her University tomorrow.Hyemin bows and smile to them before she go upstair.Luhan walking to her. 'So,when we can see each other again?'ask Luhan.He really hope that he can meet her as soon as possible 'Em,maybe 3 days more?because i will have too many class at university,so i thought maybe it will make Oppa wait again?'said Hyemin.Luhan nodded for Hyemin understand. 'I need to go now'said Hyemin but Luhan suddenly hold Hyemin arm and said'Goodnight,my Hyemin'. Hyemin feel happy inside,she knew that what Luhan said to her exactly same with Sehun said to her before she went to sleep every day. 'Luhan oppa,you too'said Hyemin and go to upstair. At Hyemin Room. 'Where is my broadband?I think i put here just now?'Hyemin were looking her broadband untill she does'nt realized that a small box with note fall on the floor.And the note inside the box were mess around. 'Oh my god'Hyemin stop from finding her broadband and continue to collect Sehun's note that He give to her before.Hyemin sit down and read back what Sehun wrote in the note. Note:My Hyemin, -You knew that i love you more than yourself and myself too right? Oh Sehun<3 Note:My Hyemin -I want you to be my beautiful bride one day,Say a big Yes>< Oh Sehun<3 Note:My Hyemin -I want to be you first man and the last man,also the father of your child XD.I Lurve You! Oh Sehun<3 Hyemin trying to hold her tears but still her tears drop again one by one.Why she must find this note?Why she must feel the painful agains in her heart's?.He is to mean for her. Note:My Hyemin. -If i die one day,Please take care of my heart,because i'm not able to brought it to heaven without you heart.So,im waiting you at heaven when the time comes.At that time,we can make our heart as one. Then,the memories were flashback....