6.Spending Time With Luhan.

He Make Us Separated.
Love is like a wind,you can't touch it but you can feel it inside your small heart.Hyemin showered after she got back from her university and then she drink a second cup of coffee.Hyemin received a sms from Luhan. From:Luhan -Oppa,were waiting for you<3 Hyemin then go downstair and she can see Luhan were playing with his Iphone. 'I thought you are not coming yet.'said Hyemin.Suprised. Luhan POV Hyemin,why are you so beautiful?I can't get my eyes to see another places besides you.I knew i'm wrong because i use this way to get you in my life,but i'm really want you to know that Me.Luhan are really in love with you. Luhan POV End. Hyemin feel weird when Luhan just been stare at her. 'Oppa,are you okay?'ask Hyemin. 'Ah,oh I'm sorry just amazed that you are super beautiful today,my Hyemin'said Luhan with handsome smile.Hyemin feel her face were red like a tomato today,when Luhan said that to her. 'Oppa,want to take you to a special place today and hope you like it.'said Luhan. Hyemin smile to give sign that she are really happy actually with Luhan plan. At the Beach. Hyemin lost her words when she saw a red carpet around the red roses.She can see a candle with lavender smell on the table full with expensive food.She also see a pianist and violinist stand close with their place.Luhan smile widely and hold Hyemin hands tightly. 'Oppa,are you doing this for a first time that you meet with me?You does'nt know about me yet,how can i accept this perfect dinner with you?'Hyemin stare at Luhan eyes.His so handsome and cute at the same time just like Sehun but Luhan is not him at least Luhan is still his older brother.How can Hyemin betrayed Sehun love to her just because she see a perfect guy that exactly his brother? 'I'm doing this because i love you that's all.'said Luhan with simple words. 'I...'Hyemin lost her words to Luhan. 'I knew this happened suddenly to Us and our family.I'm not trying to take advantage to you.I'm really love you at the first sight we met.Is really hard actually.Will you accept me and let Sehun be your beautiful memory?I knew is not easy,but everyone knew he can't comeback again in this world.'said Luhan and he kneel down to propose Hyemin. Hyemin were mixed up with her feelings now.She happy or sad?No one can describe her feelings now. 'I will try,Luhan oppa.'said Hyemin with one breath.Luhan were so happy untill he hugged Hyemin tightly. 'Thank you,my Hyemin'said Luhan and Hyemin just give him a bitter smile.