I'll Be Okay

Like Air

Days did past by quickly. It seemed like life got better. It did but Yoona wasn't going to lie to her self though.

There were days when everything went hell. She would mess up her photo shoots. Days where she couldn't get the dance routine down. She would even wake up in the middle of the night and have nightmares of Taemin. She would want Donghae by her side but she felt like a nuisance and never called.

She didn't want to wake him, she's a handful. Even she knew that. Who can deal with a girl who went to therapy? A girl who can't understand everything? A girl who could lash out on everything without question? 

She dealt with it on her own. That's how she was. She didn't want to depend on anyone, but somehow she managed to open her heart slowly. Not only to Donghae, but also her group. Eventually Donghae figured it out anyway and would bring sushi and tapioca to cheer her up. He knew how to spoil her even though she wasn't suppose to eat those things so late at night. 

Soon it was SNSD's first concert.  Funny how everything was so different from before. I mean she almost lost her reputation. She almost lost her friends. She almost lost dancing. She almost lost everything. Even her self.

"Hey, Unnie are you ready?" Seohyun asked.

Yoona looked at Seohyun and nodded and gave a small smile.

"I feel my legs shaking. I feel like Tiger. From Winnie the Pooh." Yoona mumbled.

The rest of the girls laughed. 

"I never got a chance to say this, but thank you guys for standing by my side. I know when I was in the hospital I had major issues. I made you guys feel helpless and isolated myself. I wouldn't be here without you guys." Yoona said.

"Are you saying that for us... Or your lover?" Jessica laughed.

"SICA!" Yoona moaned playfully.

"Girls you're on!" the stage manager said as he queued them to go.

As she walked on stage she thought about how there are many things she would like to say. Many things she wants to do with SNSD and Donghae. Many things she wants to try. However her thoughts were disrupted with flashing lights.

The auditorium was filled with pink. You could hear their cries and chants as they watched the members appear on stage. It excited Yoona. 

The girls did their numbers, solos, and gave it their all. Finally, it came to a slow ballad, Complete. 

Yoona sang it with all her heart. Contemplating deep thoughts such as thanks to her friends, no her sisters for being here for her even through this was a long process of healing. For still standing by her side as she continues to fall back down and help her back up. But she couldn't forget about Donghae. 

Little did she know, she would see DongHae in the crowd. You know why? He decided to bring a blue glow stick instead of a pink one because he knew it was her favorite color. 

"What a cutie but this is a SNSD concert... What an idiot," she thought but couldn't help but smile when she saw him standing in the front row. 

She winked and blew a kiss at him letting him know the song was about him as well.

"I'll be okay." Yoona whispered while taking short glances at her sisters, the crowd, and Donghae.