Chapter 6

Cinderella pin

''HAA...Y.Y.YOUNGMIN..."I say as I saw a very familiar blond.

"Mirae...Hye never expect you to be here.It make my work much easier."He say waving from his seat.His cool attitude is really pissing me of.

"Ha???What the hell are you doing here."

"I study here.You to.Then that must be fate."Damn this playboy jerk.

"You guys know each other."ask a guy to youngmin..probally his friend.This class only had nine people in it .

"Ehem did you forget about your teacher.Now please reintroduced yourself ."The teacher snap.

"Sorry.."I say bowing to the teacher and start introduced my self.

"You can seat beside Kwangmin and I hope you don't make any ruckus in your first day."The teacher say pointing to a seat beside Kwangmin.

I put on a plastic smile on my face and walk to my seat.The good thing is I got to seat beside a person I know but the bad thing no the worst thing is I am sitting behind that jerk.

I put my beg inside my desk and take a seat.

"Hye if there anything you want feel free to ask."Kwangmin say.

"Ok."I say turning to look at the board.

"Hye you want to have lunch together." said with a seductive voice.He didn't turn back to look at me maybe he afraid if the teacher find out,he just lean back a little so l can hear his voice.The he is the playboy jerk.

"No thank you,"I say rejecting his proposal...

"Come on.It my treat."He said still doesn't giving up.What...did he think I'm going to agreed just because he treat me lunch. Did I look that easy.

"Jerk..You better shut up or I'm going to call the teacher."

"You wouldn't dare."He said giggling...ow you think so...Then watch me..

"MISS KIM."

 

youngmin:-

"Jerk..You better shut up or I'm going to call the teacher."Mirae say.Ahahha call the teacher that the lamest most childish theat l have heard

"You wouldn't dare."I said giggling

"MISS KIM."What this girl!!!!

"Ok fine!!."Shut up.

 

Mirae:-

"Ok fine!!."..Hehe ...Acting all cool when you are scare of the teacher.huh.

"What is Miss Han?"The teacher ask.Youngmin who is seating behind me is making a beging face..Kehehehe he look kinda cute.(Narrator : Kinda he look freaking adorable.)

"It nothing I just wanna ask you a question for this subject."l began to create my own excuse.

 

Nobody:-

 

'This girl is very interesting..'Youngmin smirk at his thought

After class~~~~

"You are such a drama queen."Youngmin say chasing after Mirae who is leaving the class.

"Excuse me.Don't call me the same name I called my stepmother."Mirae say shouting a little.

"Stepmother?"Youngmin ask.

"My mom dead."Mirae say using the cold voice she use to use when her mother die.

'This tone of voice I kinda have heard it before but the way she talk is very cold.'Youngmin.

 

Mirae:-

Aaah l'm hungry,I didn't even get to finish my breakfast thanks to that brat and this guy keep following me.

I walk to the shop to buy a bread.

"Why are you following me?"I ask still using my cold voice.

"Nothing much.You still didn't have any friend here right.Let me introduce you to my friend."Youngmin say pulling my hand,I didn't have time to protess and why did he run so fast.

"Hye guys.''Youngmin say...these guy there are all the same class as us.Even Kwangmin and Minwoo is there.

"Youngmin you bought the new transfer student along."Some guys which I don'y know said.

"Hye..Han Mirae imnida.."I say with a smile in my face.

 

Youngmin:-

"Hye..Han Mirae imnida."she said smilling..What with the change of attitude.

''Hai I'm Donghyun,He's Jeongmin and that hyunseong.Minwo..I think you already knoww Kwangmin."Donghyun introduce the whole member.

"Can l join you guys?"This girl why is she so sweet infront the others.This is pissing me of. 

 

Hey guys......You know how I am new in this asian fanfic thing.This is my first fic and all so at first I don't know what suscribe is. But now I know so please suscribe...If you like this story.Thanks for reading....