chapter 13

Cinderella pin

Youngmin:-

"What the hell did you think you doing!!"I shouted pushing Ara away.

"l told you l like you.l want to be your girlfriend."She say begging with teary eye.This girl doesn't have any pride at all.

"You don't have to kiss me and You can't be my girlfriend cause l already had someone l like."

"Someone you like?You mean that girl Han mirae.Isn't she just a toy you play with like all the other girl that you dated before."

"No...She's diffrent,she is special."

"NO!!! l can't accept it.You are mine..mine.l won't give you to anybody."Ara yell and hug me.She is like a crazy mentally woman right now.

"Yoon Ara.First of all l'm not yours and l'm sorry."I said putting her hand down and ready to get my but outta here before thing get ugly.I walked toward the rooftop door.

Ha what is this.I pick up the shiny looking object infront of the door.............HA! This is my pin but how the hell that it got here. Did it walk here..of course not pin can't walk.Maybe l drop it here but l'm sure l didn't bring my pin today.Maybe it someone elses pin...but this pin is maded by hand and it look exactly like my pin.

l'll just take it home.And if my pin is there l'll put this one back.

l open the door...eh.It not lock.Did kwangmin forget to lock it...l'll give him a good lecture for this when he get back.I grinn evily and lock the door.

I went to my room.The door is open.Did he went into my room to.That kid.I open my drawer ..it true my pin is gone.So  this one is my pin but how did it get to my school.Whatever.I put back the pin inside and close the drawer.

I'm going to watch some tv.

Ehh..who's handbag is this.Definitely not Kwangmin cause it pink and it handbag.

. . . . .AHH!!!! I forgot I ask Mirae to come to my house after school but thank to Yoon Ara l forgot alll about it.It already this late she probally went home already.Uh she will definitely kill me tomorrow.

 

Tomorrow after school is over~

"Mirae.Here's your bag."I say giving her bag that she forgot yesterday.l finally had a chance to speak to her cause she been avoiding this whole day.

She nod and take her bag from my hand.From her attitude she must be angry.

"Listen..l'm sorry for yeserday.I really forgot about it."I said raising my hand and bow to her a little.

She nod and walk away.

"Are you mad?"I ask following behind her.She stop and turn facing me.She smiled"Nope l'm not mad at all,l just feel like stabbing you a few time.That only."She say smiling..Uwah..that creepy.

"I'm sorry."

 

Mirae:-

"I'm sorry."He said with teary face.Like hell l'm going to felll for that.I get slapped by aunt Linda for returning late yesterday you know.Who's fault is it .Not only that you force me to come to your house but after that you went dating with Yoon Ara.

I had enough of this.

"Hey youngmin.I think we should stop this."

"Ha?Stop what?"He ask dumbly,I let out a sigh.

"Let stop all of this silly game.I mean the fake date and this couple couple thing.Love is a feeling between two people so l think it better if we end this."l said it.

"No way.I will never let you go.If you break up with me l'll tell the whole school about you. "He say with a cold voice

"COULD YOU PLEASE STOP!!!"I yell.

"l'm not a toy you could play with.l had a heart you know."I said my eye are all teary now.

"You don't had to cry you know."He said still with his cool attitude.This jerk l swear in my 15 year of living on earth l never met anyone as stupid as this guy.

"l'm not crying.l got dusk in my eye."l say rubbing my eye.

"Well after this l don't want to see you anymore. Let pretend it all never happen."I say ready to go.

Eh.He pull my hand from behind then.... . . .Kiss. . . ....

He kiss me.I can't move..l want to broke up the kiss but...

He broke up the kiss.My face is turning into a red tomato maybe redder than that.

His hand is still on  my waist so basically we are like in a very romantic + dramatic + Very very embarassing situation. He look at me in the eye but l take a glance of his y lip and it suddenly remind me of he and Yoon ara.

l push him and yell."Why did you do that.You always saying you want to make me fall for you but what is your goal anyway.You don't like me but still forcing yourself into me and you even kiss me.That my first kiss you big idiot.If you want to win that much.Than fine you win.Cause l already fall for you Jo Youngmin so please... leave me alone."I say with heavy flowing tear rolling down my eye.l run away realizing that l had confess in the most embarassing way ever.

I ran toward the park and sat on a bench there.Why why why ...there must be so much happy couple in the park when l'm overly depress here.

l let out a heavy sigh.l don't want to go home.l'll probaly get yell at for no reason again by my face sister and my so called mother.l wipe my tear with my sleeve although it is no use cause my tear still won't stop falling.This is stupid when l finally found my prince this happen.

Life

 

Um...hye guys..You know that I don't hade a co author to correct my grammar and misspelling.So I'm so...........sorry about my bad grammar.I just re read my fanfic from chapter one and I was like did I wrote this there is so much grammar mistake.I ask my fanfic friend about this and she said "Dude your grammar are the worst.When I read your fic I felt like an english teacher marking her children english paper.There are so many mistake in there." Aren't she mean.

You know my school just had an english test last week and I got the top 20 highest mark in school and I'm going to brag at her since she got a lower mark than me.*evil smile 

So I'm sorry for my grammer and all thank for reading and subscribe.Although I like it better if you comment.Leave a comment.