chapter 16

Cinderella pin

"I'm sorry miss Han but Miraeshi already withdraw all the money from Mrs Han account and also she use a huge amount of money from Mrs Han credit card."Mrs Han Personal assistant say.

"That child..How much did she use."

He hand a piece of paper.

"This much...That stupid kid.I want you to cut of all her credit card."

~

"You bought an apartment right next to us."Kwangmin say observing my new house.

"Correction I didn't bought it I rent it.Help me tidy up these place.Please you two."I say making a please sign with both my hand.

"Fine."Youngmin say lazily.

"But you sure bought a lot of furniture."Kwangmin.I bought almost everything in the store.Because it all pretty and I really want to use as much many as I could before that women cut my I mean my father credit card

"Hehe.I use my dad credit card so all the money my mother is the one who had to pay for it all."I highlight the word mother.

"Such an evil step daughter."Youngmin say with his poker face.

"If I'm evil then she's a demon.Hurry up let do this.Kwangmin can you arranged the living room.I'm going to decorate my new room"I said lifting my sleeve up feeling happy.

~

"Haa...so tired."I said sitting on the sofa.

"Mirae I'm going to take a bath at my house now."Kwangmin say leaving.

"Ok."

Youngmin is laying on a sofa besid me.Look like he's really tired.

"Mirae..are you ok?''

''What do you mean?"

"I mean..suddenly you become all alone in this world."

"Ow..I don't care since I hate him after all."

"Really...By the way do you have someone special in mind I mean someone you like?"

"What with the weird question but I do have someone I really love  a long time ago even now I still love him."

"Who?"He said.

"Why?Are you jealous or something."I ask teasing him a bit.I know that she like me.Even Kwangmin say he like me.

Youngmin:-

"Why?Are you jealous or something."

Me?Jealous? Pfftt hahaha....oh yeah I'm obviously jealous.

"No."

"Liar"

Mirae:-.

"Liar."I said since he is obviously lying.

"Fine.."I said getting up.

"Ahh wait..."He grab my wrist.

"What?"

"Who's that guy."

I smiled since I really want to give him the answer.I take out the pin and show it to him.

"You're the girl.The girl from the past."I nod still smiling.

"Yeah..I found your pin when I come to your house last time.Be thankful I even come to korea just to met you"l lie actually my dad is the want who drag me to Korea but I thank him for that.

"Thank you My Cinderella." He said.

"Ehh?? Why am I'm a Cinderella.I don't want to be cinderella ,she always get bullied."

"But you always get bullied by your step mother and since you find me using the pin it the same except Cinderella use a glass slipper."

"Ya Pabo..Then that make you the Cinderella.I'm the prince."

"How can a guy be cinderella ."He said pouting.

"Then why didn't you search me in the first place."

"Because I feel sad when you reject me."He said with his teary face.

"Well then now I accept you to be your girlfriend so you don't have to feel sad anymore.Come on smile cinderella."I said pulling his cheek forcing him into a smile.

"Ouch.Ya it hurt."

We laughed....

"Hai.Youngminnie."Jeongmin say coming out of nowhere follow by all the boyfriend member.

"What are you guys doing here?"Youngmin ask looking confuse.

"Kwangmin said if we come here we could see something really interesting."Donghyun say smirking.

"That brat.He is so dead."

"So Mirae is the past girl that Youngmin been in love with.What a dramatic love story"Hyun seong say.

I blush from the boyfriend member comment.

"Ya!!get out"Youngmin shout.

"So that mean you guys are dating now...right." Hyunseong as me and totally ignoring Youngmin.

"Ya Sim HyunSeong."Youngmin say pulling Hyunseong away from me.

The guy outside who been hearing the whole conversation since he left.

I guess Youngmin hyung finally find his happiness.Huh....Now I guess it my turn..Kwangmin said walking away.

 

Yay!!! It is complete...My first ever fanfic is complete...Oh yeah...