chapter 5

Cinderella pin

It already 7 o clock.

I wake up from my bed and when to the bathroom.I decide to go to school cause if I stay in this house to long I'll get crazy.

I took out the school uniform that hung in my closet and wear it.

"Breakfast is ready."said one of the maid in my house.

"Thanks.I'll come down now."I said grabbing my bag.I tried to wear the chipest thing I got in this house just to look like a normal girl.

I take a sit at the dining table that can fit twelve people.Huh what the use buying such a huge table if I'm going to eat alone anyway.I began to eat my food.

"Brat..why are you eating first"say Miyoung pushing my back,I almost choked.I coughed a little.

"Who is the brat..you are the one who acted like a brat all the time.You fat brat."I say since Miyoung is a little fat. If you want to compare me with her it like the earth and the universe no it like heaven and hell.

"What..I'll definitely tell mom what you just say."She say screaming.

"Let me think.Oh yeah I don't care."I say putting the spoon down,take my bag and walk to the door.I decide to walk to school since the school is not that far.I was right...If I stay in this house with this two idiot my head will go crazy

I arrived

"Umm excuse me.Where is the teacher office."I asked a boy,I think he is my age.

"it not far from here.Let me show you there since I'm going there to."He offered.

"Ok..thanks."

''No problem and by the way what your name."He asked walking.

"Han Mirae.What your name."I asked following his back.

"Minwoo,No Minwoo.I'm in class 3A."

"If I'm right.That class is for this school top ten student.Am I right.''

"Yup..You got to pass the exam to enter this class."Minwoo say.

"Wow..sound challenging.I want to join that class."

"well good luck but you'll be competing with the whole school.Every year and most people hate us cause you know we got many specialty like our own library but some of them do like us and make us their idol..''

''Idol...Sound great."I say getting exited.

"Hahhahah...You are such and interesting girl."Minwoo say laughing a little.

I smile cause I don't know if he complimenting me or just teasing me..

"We are here.That the teacher offices."Minwoo say pointing at a room.

"Ok thanks for showing me."I say walking toward the office and I realize he is still following me.Ow yeah he said he had something to do at the teacher offices.

"What business that you have at the offices?"I ask.

"Ow I'm sending some assignment that I have finish."I nod and went to ask the clerk in charge about my class.While he went to see a teacher to send the assignment that I don't know what it is.

~~~~~~~

"Minwoo.Are you waiting for me."I said cause I see Minwoo leaning at a wall and playing with his phone.

"Yup..Since I had nothing better to do and which class are you in?"

"3A."I say happily.

"Really you must be really great to be able to enter this class.Let me show you the way since we are in the same class"

"Ok .....and I think they put me in this class cause I use to study in America."l say following him.

"Wait..Are you American."He ask making a weird face.

"No...I'm a pure korean.From top to bottom.I just been living in America since I were nine."

"It must be great living in america ..One of my friend use to live in America..''Why are there many korean people who use to live in american first Youngmin then me and now Minwoo friend.Youngmin...Urgh why is my heart beating so loud am l nervous cause I'm going to a new school.Urggh...whatever.

"We are here.Oww no this is bad the teacher already in.Cover for me."Minwoo say making a cute face.

''Fine but just this time cause I owe you."I say knocking the classroom door and walk in.

"Thanks."

"Mrs No Minwoo.you are late again."The teacher say.

"He was helping me to the the teacher offices."I say covering for him.

"Really then you may take a sit."Minwoo walk to his seat smiling happily.

"And you the new student.Right."The teacher ask,I nod still smiling.

"Then you may introduced yourself to the class."

"Hai..My Name is ...HAH Y..Y.YOUNGMIN!!!!!."I say pointing to a familiar blonde boy.I feel my knee going to drop.

Why is my life so...not fair