chapter 12

Cinderella pin

School over. l'm so......tired.l felt like l could sleep for a whole year.

"Mirae.."Youngmin said tapping my shoulder lightly.

"What?"I ask lazily .

"You look tired. Want to stop by my house Kwangmin wasn't there cause he had dance practise."

"What??"I ask shockingly.Of course I'm shock.......Like in the drama..the boy ask the girl come tohis house saying l won't do anything to you and then BOOM baby come..Arrange marriege,abusing,fighting bla bla bla and happiness....

"I won't do anything to you.Here the key just let yourself in. "He said .

"Sure you won't and l feel so tired today so l won't come ."I said

"I Don't care..Make sure you come to my house after school or l'll tell the whole school who you are.''That jerk using his weapon again..should l bring an eletric gun just for safety.

~~~~~~

I end up coming here without even changing my school uniform.If l'm right this is his house.I went  in with the the spare key he gave me.

"hello Youngmin~ah."I call from the door.

He's not home..well he'll come home later.I walk inside the house and sat on the couch.Nothing change since l left.

'AAAH...I'm bored to death here..Youngmin`ah,Youngminnie,Youngminshi Youngmin oppa ,Youngmin hyung come home already.'I start calling his name many time cause l'm bored.

Uh maybe l'll go took a look at his room.Maybe l could fid somethin to threaten him so he'll stop threaten me.Which one is his room again.Whatever l'll go to this room first.

Wow it a mess.Probally messier than my room.I think this is Youngmin room.I walk to his study desk.

"Manga.That guy an otaku??"Probaly not since he only have like two or three manga only.

I open a drawer .He like collecting posccard huh.What is this..........It my Pin...........Youngmin that guy from the past....

I get out of his house leaving my bag at the couch.

I need to find him and tell him about me.Cause this meeting might be fate.

I went to the school cause this is the only place l can think of.

"Geez..Jo Youngmin where are you."I shout.I search everywhere already including the library.Where is that guy. The rooftop.

~

I saw youngmin and a girl.Yoon Ara.

"I love you Jo youngmin from the first time l saw you."She say shouting look like she's angry...She pull him and...."no"...kiss.

They kiss.

I can feel the hot tear rolling down my cheek.My whole body feel numb.I ran as fast as l could letting all my tear out.

What was l thinking.Fate.Destiny.Prince Charming.It all never exist in real life.