chapter 14

Cinderella pin

 Youngmin:-

Wait did she just say she like me.Did l like her but the girl from the past well my friend did tell me to forget her and find new love instead of playing with love.

What is this feeling.

Mirae House~

I end up getting here.I took a deep breath and walk in.

Mirae:-

"You...because of you his dead...You get out of here I don't want to see your face ever again .You filthy child."Aunt lindasay pushing me hard till l hit the floor.She's crying.

Wait...who's dead.."Aunt Linda who's dead?" l ask while grabbing her leg.

"Your father."She say kicking me and still sobing.

My tear fall.That old bastard is dead.The only family l had is dead...

"So you should get out of this house and never return.Cause l don't want to see you ever again."She say throwing a bag fill with my clothes at me.

Huh...I stand up.."Why should l get out of this house the one who should get out is you and your pig like daughter."

"What did you say you insolent child."She say with an angry face and slap me

"That old guy is dead right so the only blood related daughter he had left is only me.So the only one who should get out is you guys."I yell pointing at them.

"This brat you may be the only blood related daughter he had but l'm his wife and beside you are to young.So stop acting all high and mighty and get out before l called the guard."

l bit my lip..My tear fall even faster..l grab my bag and ran to my father room.

"Wait where are you go...Guard catch that kid."I hear aunt Linda screaming but l don't care this maybe the last time l'll be here.

l look at my father room that she use to stay with mom.l walk toward the closet and began to search for the pin.The pin is something my mom made there supposed to be three of them for me,mom and dad.

I already gave mine to that jerk l been calling prince and my aunt say that my mom pin already been burried in her grave so the only one left is my dads pin.l hide it in here cause dad say he was going to throw this away we are about to moved to america.

To be truth l already forgot about the pin because it been like 6 years since l left korea.Even my korean is broken when l first come back.

l throw all of my mom dress and my dad shirt l forget where l put it cause this closet is huge it could fit eight people in it. And l'm in a hurry cause l could hear the guard calling my name from outside.Oh great l'm like a thief who tried to break into my own house.

Found it...Bom..The door break.I could felt my heart drop.

"Mirae~shi l'm sorry but your mom l mean miss ask you to go."The guard Mr Kim said whispering while grabbing my arm.

I smiled and say"Its ok and its not your fault.l'll get out ."I say walking out putting the pin inside my pocket.

l took my bag that already been kindly pack by my so call mother and walk out.l ran to the park.

l take a sit at the bench near the park.l felt like crying but the tear won't come out.l took the pin out of my pocket and that when my tear fell.

Youngmin:-

I was shocked till l can't move.l felt like helping but this one shot drama infront of me stop me.

l saw Mirae was brought down by the guard.She took her bag and run out.l chase after her.

I approched her who is crying on the bench at the park.

"Mirae"

Mirae:-

"Mirae."I heard someone call my name.l shoved the pin inside my pocket and turn to look at the being who is calling me.

"Youngmin.What are you doing here."I say wiping my tear off.

"I saw."

"Huh what?"I ask dumbly.

"You and your mother about your father.."He said mumbling.

He knows.How

Wait is he following me.l let out a sigh.

"I guess now you know all of my secret."I say smiling trying to look cheerful.

"I felt sorry for your father."He said looking at the ground with his symphatic eye.

"Its ok, l never like father anyway know he's dead l guess my revenge is complete."

"what revenge?"

"Did you saw the woman who slap me just now she's not my real mother."

"Yeah... l been wondering about that, you call her aunt."

"She's my step mother my mom is dead.l hate him for marrying that woman.Cause of him my mother and l had to suffer this much.Let stop talking about me its pretty late you should go home."

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about me.l'll be alright."

"Of course l'm worry you idiot.lts late and you're a girl."He said.

Youngmin:-

"Of course l'm worry you idiot.lts late and you're a girl."l said.

"You don't have to yell at me but if you insist l'll stay at your house tonight and l'll think of someting tomorrow.Lets go."She say cheerfully.She grab my arm and walk toward my house.

Huh? ? ?.

Did she already recover.l can't believe this girl still could smile after what happen.Usually human will have a mental brokedown after what happen is she a human.