chapter 3

Cinderella pin

"See you are blushing,Now your face look like apple."Youngmin say poking my face.

"Hey don't touch me."I say holding both of my cheek.

"And what the hell are you doing in this room."I ask a little to loud.I guest.

"Ssshh..Kwangmin sleeping you know"He say putting his finger on his lip.

I nod understanding wait "That not it why are you here."I say a slowly.Like whispering.

"I just want to ask you something.''

"What?"

"How long are you going to stay here?." . . . . .What....he's gotta be kidding me.He come to my room in the middle of the night just to ask me that.

"Are you saying you came to my room at the middle of the night just to ask me that?"

"Yup..Why did you think I come here?"He ask raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing and I got a feeling You hate me."

"I hate you."Erk....THIS GUY I WILL KILL HIM SOMEDAY ,don't be to straight.I feel like he was stabbing me with a knife .    Even though in america many people hate me cause my cold attitude but now I want to change so I don't want people to hate me.

"Why you jerk.Don't be to straight.''

"Why? Didn't you just ask me.I don't like you, so don't get your hope to high."

Me...Is he trying to say I like him.This self centre jerk.

"What..the hell are you talking about..I don't like you."I say denying what he just said.

"Really.So why are you blushing?"He ask

"Who on earth wouldn't blush if a guy walk into their room without knocking and then just said they like him.Although THEY DON'T LIKE HIM."I say screaming a little.

"So you saying you don't like me."

"Yes I don't.Just because I'm blushing that doesn't prove that l like you."

"So then.I'll make you like me."

"Ha??What the hell did you just say.I think there something wrong with my ear."

"I don't think your ear lie to you.It just like I say.I'll make you fall in love with.DROP DEAD IN LOVE WITH ME.''Youngmin say walking out of the room.

Youngmin:-

This year it going to be interesting. I took out a pin out from my pocket.It a purple butterfly shape pin.I got it from my first love.l never show it to anyone not even my little brother.

Huh..I let out a sigh.Will I met you again.I can't remember your name or your face all I can remember is your kind voice.

Well..whatever.

Mirae:-

What did he mean when he  say I'm going to fell in love with him.There no way that true.

Yeah that right,tommorow I'm not gonna stay here anymore so it will be imposible for him to make me fell in love with him if he can't met me.Right.

There nothing to worry about.

Narrator:-

Really..Are you sure there nothing to worry about Mirae.

 

Comment or whatever.......I love to read what people think about my story.

If there something you not satisfied tell me but don't be rude.

And Thanks for reading ^v^