chapter 1

Cinderella pin

Hye my name is Han Mirae,I'm 15.

Today my dad and my stepmother are going back to my birth place korea.

I don't know what my feeling ar right now.

     'Should I be happy,cause I'm going to return home but why should I be happy there nobody there,my mom are dead even if I come back there nobody waiting for me there but there the blond boy. Geez I don't even know his name and I want to find him. I'm really weird.'

        After my mom die, I don't feel like talking,socializing or whatever.In america I even get a nickname 'School loner' not like I care but I decided when I come back to korea I will be a new diffrent me. I'll be the me from the past again,the girl who will smile and laugh again.The girl from six year ago before my family broke and I'll definitely find my first love......probaly.

 Hahaha..but I still can't forgve my dad....Why...Do you know how mean her wife  threat me,she threat me like a maid but I don't want to complain beside if I complain who will I complain to...my dad...please ...No way in hell.

Well throw that aside I got a little stepsister.Her name is Han Miyoung.He is a 14 year old sissy.I don't know, she is rude but at least she is better than her mother.

Ow... we arrive...I'm to focus talking to myself that I don't realize that the plane already arrive.

Korea..I'm back. I say quitely after I got down from the plane.

"Hey, are we staying in our old house?"I ask my dad.

"Yes..."He replied

"Sir the limousine arrive."My dad secretary say.

"Ok thanks..Mirae,Miyoung..hurry up and get into the limousine."Dad say.

"Ok"Miyoung say.

"Hey,dad."I said the dad word quitely.

"Hmm..what do you want Mirae."Dad ask,I know he heard the dad word,whatever didn't I say I want to change althought say I still can't forgive him.Whatever let forget about the tiny detail.

"Mmm. about school?"

"Ow school you will be going to Seoul international school" (This school is it really exist cause I just made it up.)

"I don't want to go International school..I want to go to ordinary school cause I don't want to socialize with the rich people."

"Why?"dad look at me full of curiosly.Who on earth wouldn't be curios is somebody say day don't want to go to International school,elit school,school for rich people.

"I just want a new start and began a new life.I want forget."I say half mumbling.

"You still doesn't forgive me completely do you Mirae.I told you to forget about that woman already"

"That woman is my mom,your wife."I say almost shouting.

"Ex-wife.She's dead."Dad say tossing the newspaper in his hand on the table.

"Wherever she's dead or alive, she's my mother.The only mother I want.She is a billion time better than that woman."I pointed at aunt Linda who is sitting beside my father and shout.

PANG!!

I hold my right cheek.It felt like burning but I don't care I been recieving this thing a lot since dad remarried aunt Linda.I saw aunt Linda trying to calm him down.You drama queen,you slap me everyday and now in front of my dad you trying you tried to act nice and angelic.Huh

"That woman is now your mother.It been six year already.Grow up,learn to accept and accept the truth.She's dead and this woman is now your mother."

"That woman will NEVER be my mom and there will never be a day where I forgive you.Mister Park stop the car."I shout at the driver.I open the door and step outside.

"Mirae where are you going,get inside the car now.''My fatheer say.

"Mirae,don't do this come in darling.We will talk about it at house."There go aunt Linda acting all nice again.I ignore them and run as fast as I could.

I run to a park there so much couple here.And they so lovey dovey.-_-

I sat on a bench for to people.

"Hye miss..may I take a sit."say a Young boy probally my age.And looking at his condition he probally finish jogging.

"Sure."I say.He sat beside me.He had black and messy style hair and he has fair skin.Well easy say he's good looking or handsome but I won't fall for him cause I got my prince after all. I touch my hair where I use to put the pin,I do that when I remember him.But calling a guy a prince is so.... not like me.

But really for some reason this guy look familiar,must be my imagination.

"What is your name?"He ask broking the silent between us.

"Han Mirae.Yours?"

"Kwangmin,Jo Kwangmin."He said holding his hand out.

"Nice to meet you,Kwangmin."I said taking his hand.He smile.

"Ow.. By the way.I never see you around here are you new."

"Yeah..I'm from america."I say.

"America.."He say looking shock.

"Umm.."I nod

"That where my brother from."

"Really your brother from america How old is he?"I ask.

"We are twin.He's 15 so am I.He's name Youngmin."Kwangmin.

"Twin.You guys must look a like."I say.

"Yup.A lot of people say that.But now he dye his hair blond so they can tell the diffrence between us."

"Why are your brother from america and not you?"I ask feeling confuse.

"Um..alot happen in our family.It complicated."Kwangmin say looking uneasy.

"It ok if you don't want talk about.I understand."

"How about your family."He ask.

I don't want to talk about them."I say looking down but than I saw Kwangmin staring at me so I quickly put on a plastic smile on my face.

"Ow no, it getting dark.I had to find a hotel to spend the night."I say standing up.

"Haa.. where your family.Aren't they here."Kwangmin ask looking confuse.

"I ran away.'I say

"From home."

"No from the Limo."

"Haa.."

''I mean the car."I say covering up, I will never told anybody I'm rich.

''Why would anybody run from a car."

"I would cause my dad won't stop babbling at me.''

He laugh a little."You know there no hotel in this area."He say.

"What!!"where should I go and I'm not going to my house ."I say panicking.There no way I'm going back home,it will ruin my dignity.

"You could stay at my house."

"WHAT THE.........You know I'm a stranger and You just met me just now,how could yo trust people this easily."

''I don't know."

"Is there anybody beside you at your house."Cause I don't want to stay alone with a guy ever.

"There my hyung.My twin."

"Then I'm in."I say getting all excited.I can't emagined kwangmin twin so I just want to see it myself.