Voice of My Heart

Damn , I Love You !

The lessons start again , Sojin keep staring to the space blankly. "Sojin ... Sojin ...." Joohee whispering at her , she notice that the teacher staring at Sojin. Mrs.Jung tell Joohee to stay quiet and silent. "LEE TO THE SO AND JIN !! LEE SOJIN !!" she yelling at Sojin and throwing a chalk at her , "Ouch" Sojin patting her head. "What are you doing ? You staring at the space , not only my lessons. All the teacher told me you'r weird today , starting the first break" she walk to Sojin's seat , "Seonsaengnim mianhamnida .... I'm a bit distracted today ...." Sojin said bow her head a little. "Just stay focus , it's the last lesson , arrasseo ?" Mrs. Choi said and she nodding. Infinite looking at her a while , "Kwaenchana ?" Sungjong ask her and she just nodding. Myungsoo just looking at her and look away right away.

"What happen to you today ?" Hajin ask Sojin after school , "I'm a bit ..... distracted today , don't know why" Sojin just kicking the rock near her feet. "Bye guys ..." Sojin bid goodbye to her friends and enter her house , as soon as she enter the house. She saw infinite and Suzy already sitting in the living room and have some conversation together. "Hello" she said briefly and go to her room , "Uhm , Sojin ?" Suzy approach her and smiling.

 

Sojin's POV

Suzy  approach me and smiling , Suzy is nice to everyone. She's not the typical y one or what , she's nice. Too nice and too pretty. "Ne ?" I turn my back , "I want to made something in the kitchen , but since it was your house. Could you help me ?" she ask me , "Okay then , I'll just change my uniform first" I said and I enter my room. Sighed. Why was my heart feels burden seeing them here ? Aish , Sojin what are you thinkin about. I quickly change my uniform and go to the kitchen.
End of POV

 

"Just let her cook , you can stay with us" Myungsoo said to Suzy while hugging her waist , "No , hey oppa. Just sit there and don't complain" Suzy flick his head. "Aish , arrasseo ..." said Myungsoo and went away. Sojin notice that , she just look away. "Hey Sojin" Suzy said while cutting some vegetables , "Yes ?" Sojin answer her. "You are strong huh ?" she said and smiling at her , "I'm not haha .... But you can say that ...." Sojin said adn they both laughing a little. "I'm sorry , for coming here" Suzy said , "Oh , no .... Just be coomfortable , and make yourself comfortable in here .... I'm .... okay" Sojin said , a bit trembling.

She didn't okay , but she didn't sad. She just felt like stabbed by a knife right oon her heart. But she don't know why. "Just tell me if you need anything ne?" Suzy said and she nodding. After a while , finally they finish making kimbap and ddukbogi. Mostly , Sojin was the one who made it. But she let Suzy take all the credits. "Woahh , this is really delicious ...." Infinite says after eat the foods. "Gomawo , thanks to her too" Suzy said and pointing at Sojin , "I don't knwo you can cook saeng" Dongwoo said and Sojin just smiling. Seeing the lovey-dovey couple near her , Sojin just thinking to walk away from there.

"I'll just .... take some fresh air" Sojin walk away and walk to the backyard. Sighing , "Jalhanda Sojin" she whisper to herself. "Hey. Mind to talk ?" Myungsoo suddenly come out from nowhere , "Uh ? OKay" she just nodding a little. "Well, I never talk to you well .... Thank you , for treating Suzy so nice like that" he said and smile a little. The first smile Sojin ever get from him. "Your welcome ...." she said and he leave.

"Keep going" Sojin sighed and smile a little.