Destiny

Damn , I Love You !

I hear some of you asking for sequel (?) kkk~ I just made this one-chapter sequel about their life after that ^^ I hope you enjoy it :D Thank you for everyone who have read , comment , subscribe , and even vote up *^* I'm crying in happiness <3 Here , enjoy~~

------

The sunshine go through the window , waking up Sojin. "Huh ? It's morning ?" Sojin blink her eyes a couple times to let her eyes adapt with the morning sun. It was Saturday. She rub her eyes and yawning a little , then she notice a pair of hands who locked infront of her. Hugging her body perfectly. There he is , her perfect and flawless husband. Kim Myungsoo. After they finish their problems and let it all out , their marriage life are full of love. Love here , love there. Love blossomming. It's been 2 months after they make up. 2 months full of loves , hugs , and kisses.

No more 2 bedrooms , they share the bed together. No more cold words , only sweet things come out. No more hurt , there's only loves. Suzy introduced her new 'friend' yesterday and they having a dinner together. It's Lee Hyunwoo. They're so nice together. Sojin giggling as she remember how cute the both are. "Yeobo , why are you giggling by yourself ?" Myungsoo tightened his grip on her waist and dug his face to her neck. "Aniyo , kwaenchana ... Ah , you're awake ?" Sojin said and turn her head to see his face. "Eung ..." he answered , still closing his eyes. "Ya ireona !" she poke his arms , "It's a violation to hit your husband like that , you know ?" he said , finally open his eyes.

"Ah , chessy" Sojin laugh a little. After months full of hurt and cries , finally they can laughing together and exchange that sweet words. "Waeyo ? I can't ? I'm your husband anyway , which one do you like ? Before this or like this ?" he ask her , "That is a very very silly question , Kim Myungsoo. Now get up , come on" Sojin said and getting up. "Awh , 5 more minutes ? Please ?" Myungsoo turn his back from the window. "What should I do to wake you up ? 5 minutes , I bet it will become 1 hour" Sojin sighed while looking at her husband still sleeping , backfacing her.

"Call me oppa first ... I'll awake" Myungsoo laugh a little , Sojin chuckled. She heading to his side and sit beside him , "Oppa , ireonajuseyo" she said and he smiling. "Arasseo , arra ..." he said and laughing , heading to the bathroom. "I'll make the breakfast eo ?" she said and "Eo , be careful okay ?" he kiss her forehead and take his towel , go to the bathroom. "Eorinae chereom (like a little kid)" Sojin laugh a little and heading to the kitchen.

----

After that make up event 2 months ago , she notice that he's not a cool and cold guy city. He is the most childish and greasy boy she ever meet before. Nagging alot. She just laugh a little , remember how he nag at her to buy him fried chicken to eat at late night. "Childish" she shook her head while put the dry dishses on it's place , "Who's the one that childish ?" Myungsoo suddenly come and give her a back hug. "You are childish" she said and laughing. "Ahh ... geurae ?" Myungsoo just put his head on her shoulder.

"Let's go eat , it's 9 a.m already ?" Sojin said and they eat the breakfast together , after eat the  breakfast they sit together on the sofa. Watching the TV together , she rest her head on his shoulder , "Are you free today ?" Sojin ask him again. "Of course , I want to spent the weekend with you always ...." he said and laughing. "I thought you will be at the office again , like always , helping your father" Sojin mehrong at him. "Aniyoooo my wifey  .... AIgoo , I'm not going to work at the weekend silly" he laughing and messed with her bang. "Eiyy , this is my pride , oppa" Sojin knock his forehead.

"Hahaha , arra ... What are you going to do today ?" he ask her , "Uhm .... sleeping , eating , sleeping , eating" Sojin said and they both laughing together. "Don't steal this pillow ... Naekkeo"  Myungsoo take the pillow back from her , "Aniyoo , naekkeo" Sojin try to get it back from him. "Pillow War~~~" she hit him with the pillow. "Ahh ...." Myungsoo run to their bedroom and take a pillow. "Kajjaa~~" they hit each other , "Ahh , jinjja" they keep hit each other , "Ahh, kyeo hahaha ...." Sojin said while looking at the mess they made.

Myungsoo laughing too , he looking at her face who examine the mess and laughing like a little kid. "You are much cuter" he said , then he push her to the bed. "Yah , oppa mwohae ??" Sojin shocked , "Do you know what was the most expensive things that others can't haver nor buy but only I can have it ?" Myungsoo ask her. "She frowned , try to think. "Eung , molla ?" she said and he kiss her lips right away. "That's , that's what others can have even with money" he smirked. "Ahh , don't think anything bad~" Sojin draw a circle on his chest.

"Geurae ? I can't ?" he said and she just give him her famous 'hey-Mister-I-Know-Your-Mind' , with one movement they make love again.

----

"Ahh , meori appa" Sojin touch her head ligthly. She awake and look at the clock , it's already night. "Jagiyaa , ireona" Sojin poke his cheek , "Eung ? What time is it ?" he ask her while open his eyes a bit. "It's almost 8 , ppali ireona , then we take a shower and eat. Then we can sleep again" Sojin said , "Eung , sirheo .... Let's stay like this ..." he said and smiling at her while pull her closer to him and tightened his hug. "Ahahaha .... arrasseo , oppa" she said while laughing. "I love you much" she said , "I love you more .... Kim Soojin" he said and they drifting to sleep again together.

-----

do you like it ^^ I hope so ... PLease comment , thank youu :D