Fixed Star

Damn , I Love You !

"Based on my personal view , you need to sleep" Joohee said to Sojin , "Why ?" Sojin look at her as she ship another coffee. "You crazy ? It's been hours you waiting for the surgery , which is not one of your business" Hajin said , "I need to talk to the doctor well ..." Sojin try to make any excuse. "Okay , do what you like honey" Joohee give up and lay back on the chair. "It's over" Sunggyu said to them all who were waiting for Suzy's ankle surgery. "So , how is it doc ?" Myungsoo ask the doctor , "Fortunately , it's good. Suzy is safe , her ankle is alright. Everything's just okay , after some theraphy , she can walk normally again" Dr.Shin said to them all and they all smile in relieve.

"My life , I just love it" Sojin sigh , Woohyun look at her , same as Hoya. "You're gonna be okay" Hoya assure her and she nodding. "My life is always okay" Sojin laugh a little. "Uhm , Sojin , shall we ?" Dr.Shin Wonho said to his cousin , "Ah , ne" Sojin nodding and the both go to his room. "Joohee , Hajin , mind to go first ?" Sojin ask them both and they nodding. "I'm gonna be in home late night , you can eat the food I've made before" Sojin sadi to Myungsoo , "Thank's" he just said that and follow Suzy who were brought to the treatment room.

----

"Your wrist is injured since your fall last year" Wonho showing the X-Ray to her , "So what will happen ?" Sojin ask him while looking at her wrist. "You will never be able to grab something heavy , your left hand is not stroong enough. Please , stop cooking or do something like that" he said to her , "You know me oppa" she laugh a little. "I guess" he said.

"So , can you keep it ? Even from my parents ? My friends ? My .... husband ?" Sojin ask him , "You know me years Jinnie , I'm your best cousin ever. Sure , I'll keep it. But , you'll need a surgery for that thing. Right away" he said. "I'll try my best to have it ...." she joking. "Sojin is Sojin huh ?" he shook his head. "After the theraphy , how is your wrist this far ?" he ask her , "Not much progress ... At least , I still can cooking and do something like that" Sojin said.

"Tsk. Why are you keep this from everyone ?" Wonho ask again , "I just don't want them to worry , especially Myungsoo , he should be focus on Suzy more than me" Sojin smile. "I know how much you've been through , just tell me if you need anything okay ?" Wonho said and she's nodding. "See you later" she bid her goodbye and go to her house.

---

"Are you okay now ?" Myungsoo ask Suzy , "Ne oppa , much better" she smiling and he smile back too. "Oppa , you should be at home now" Suzy said while holding his hand. "No , I should stay with you here. I'm worry" Myungsoo said with worry look. "Haha , I know oppa. But you still have Sojin" Suzy said and smiling at him , "But--" "No but. Okay ?" she resist and Myungsoo only can smile and nodding. "See you tomorrow" Myungsoo said and leave.

-----

Arrived at home , Sojin look around."He's not here yet ...." she said , she decide to take a shower and make some food. "Aah ...." she gasped , feeling her left hand hurt. She was holding a frying pan after frying some nuggets for her and Myungsoo. "Ahh ... It's hurt" she said , almost let the pan fell from her grip.

"Hey what happen ?" Myungsoo's voice heard from the door , "Ah noo ... I'm okay" Sojin said and put the pan to the dishes. She grab her left wrist , it hurt so badly.

"Are you okay ?" he look at her , take a step closer to her. "NO I'm okay" she said and hide the pain. He was never been so nice to her , from all these 9 months. Only when their parents around. He look at her left wrist , a bandage was put there. "What happen to your wrist" he grab her wrist , she whined in pain. "Don't worry about me .... I've made some dinner for you" Sojin try to let go her hand from his grip.

"No , tell me first what happen" he didn't let her go , "I'm sorry .. I'm wasn't everything you ever wanted" she said and left the kitchen hurriedly.