Real Story

Damn , I Love You !

"Heyy hey !!! Suzy fell down the stairs !!" some students said and Myungsoo quickly run away and go to Suzy. "Let's check her ? Shall we ?" Sojin said and her friends nodding. Then they all heading to the nursery.

"Are you okay ? What happen ? Is it hurt ? Where are you hurt ?" Myungsoo ask so many questions to Suzy. "I'm alright oppa , don't be too worry" she laughing. "But you just fell down the stairs , are you crazy ? You're not okay" Myungsoo still ask her with many questions. "Aigoo this oppa ...." Suzy laughing. "Uhm , are you okay ?" Sojin ask her , "Oh , hey. Yeah , I'm okay , just sprint my ankle ...." she said and laugh a little.

"I'll tell the nurse to you have the X-Ray scanning , maybe I can help you from your X-Ray" Sojin ask her , "Ah , thank you .... You help me so many things" Suzy said. "No prob , get well soon ne ...." Sojin said and bid them goodbye , "Sojin" Myungsoo call her name. "Thank you" he said and she turn around and finally they all leave the room.

----

"You were way too nice to her you know ?" Joohee said , being the evil one while laughing. "What should I do ? Tell her to get away and leave him ?" Sojin said and they all laughing together. "But seriously , you're too nice to her , girl" Hajin said and they all just walking back to their class.

--

"So tomorrow , I can walk again like the doctor said" Suzy smiling at Myungsoo who brushing her hair and her bang away from her face , "No , you can't" Sojin said , entering the room by herself , bringing along something. "What do you mean ?" Myungsoo ask her. Sojin take out the X-Ray and show it to them , "See ? From what I see from your X-Ray , you muscle in your ankle wedged , leading to another injury in your inner ankle. Your muscle was wedged between another joints here , cause your ankle sprinted. If you move to wrong way or wrong side , you can't walk. It will hurt badly. So I assure you to take some theraphy after I talk to a doctor , my friend to have your ankle surgery" Sojin said.

"In the end , you are saving my life .... I owe you so many things Sojin , thank you very much ...." Suzy smiling at her , "Your welcome , I'll talk to the doctor ...." Sojin said as she going to leave the room. "Sojin-ah , thank you" Myungsoo said and she nodding . "Please arrange the schedule for Suzy's ankle surgery" Sojin said , "Ahrrasseo ... I'll arrange it" Dr.Shin said. "Thank you oppa , I'll see you later. Say my hello to auntie" she said and laughing. "Arrasseo saeng~~" he said and messed wth her hair and laughing.

----

"So , I heard you arrange ankle surgery for Suzy ?" Woohyun patt her shoulder who sit at the hospital's garden , "Ah , oppa" Sojin look at him. "Are you okay ?" Woohyun said to her , sit beside her. "Yeah , so-so" Sojin chuckled."Why don't you tell him ?" WOohyun said to her , "I just can't ...." Sojin sigh. Hold the tears in her eyes. "Seeing he was so happy with her , I just can't be the black hole who break them apart" she said. "We know that's you're strange these lately , I know. Infinite's know. Except Myungsoo. So this is the ral story huh ?" Woohyun said , "Yeah , it's seems like it" she said. "It's okay if you want to cry. Just tell us , we already threat you as our dongsaeng. You can cry to me , I'm here , we're here. Remember we're always here for you" Woohyun assure her that she's okay.

"Jeongmal ?" she ask him with shaking voice , "Of course , I mean it , well we mean it" Woohyun laugh a little. She turn around and hug him , crying. "Hush , it's okay .... You're be fine" Woohyun pat her back , "Is it wrong that I like someone ? Is it wrong that I love him ?" she cry harder. "No , you'll be alright. We're here for you ... Oppa here for you" Woohyun sand , hush her.