Because

Damn , I Love You !

Myungsoo was leaved dumbfounded by Sojin , "What's wrong with her ?" he mumbled and just eat the dinner alone. Meanwhile in her room , Sojin was staring at her left hand. Sitting in the edge of her bed , 'Something was wrong with you huh ?" she chuckled and decided to take a sleep for tomorrow. In the living room , Myungsoo still try to think about Sojin's words earlier. "I don't understand ...." he said , then he quickly sneak in to Sojin's room. Looking for something , then he find a medical report about her hand. 'Huh , what is this ?' He think , he take it with him and sneak out to his room.

-----

He stare at the letter , it's written with the hospital's stamp. Curious , he take a look ti the letter.

"With this medical report we told you that your left hand was injured badly since last year with the injured of your median nerve , your left hand will need more treatment and reconstruction surgery. Please come to visit Dr.Shin for more information and consulting .. wait , her left hand was injure ?" Myungsoo said and try to remember the bandage in her left wrist. "I should ask her tomorrow" he said and go to sleep.

---

Morning~

 

"Hmm ? It's 6 ?" Myungsoo awake and look at the clock , he walk out his bedroom to see the breakfast already on the table and Sojin was cleaning some dishes on the kitchen. She's already use her school uniform. "You're awake ?" Sojin notice his presence and turn around a bit. "Oh , yeah. You're early , like always ...." he said and sit to eat his breakfast , after put some clean dishes on it's place she frozen a while. Looking and holding at her left wrist.

"Can I ask you something ?" Myungsoo suddenly ask her , she look at him right away. Don't want to let him see her wrist. "What's wrong ?" she ask him and sit opposite him. "What happen to your wrist ?" he suddenly ask , she gasped. "H-how .... H-how did you know ?" Sojin ask him with trembling voice. "I .... I read your medical report ... Sorry" he said , putting down his spoon and fork. "Ahh , geurae ? Haha ... I guess you notice. It's .... nothing , just some accident happen last year" Sojin said , try to look okay.

"But it's written that you must do some reconstruction surgery ... It must be that worse" Myungsoo insist to know the truth. "No , no it's okay ... Ahh , today I'm on the class picket .... See ya" Sojin try to make some excuse , "Your picket day is same as me ...." Myungsoo muttered but he just continue his breakfast and will try to ask her later.