Love U , Like U

Damn , I Love You !

Myungsoo went home and looking at the Tv who was , "Sojin ? Sojin ?" he look after her. He wants to tell her that he already know his feelings towards her , he realize that he love her much more , he want to apologize. "Ah , you're home ?" he find her in the kitchen. "What are you doing ?" he ask her with soft tone. Really soft , the tone that he used to talk to Suzy. "I-I'm cooking now , you can take a shower , I want to tell you something" she said and he nodding. Before he leave , she accidentally cut her finger. "Ah !" Sojin throw the knife and look at her cut , blood start to cming out , "Sojin , you're okay ?" Myungsoo ask her with concerned face. 'I-I'm ... O-okay ..." she said. More blood coming , "Let me treat your wound first" Myungsoo said , bring her to the living room and get the first aid kit.

"I'm ... I'm okay Myungsoo , it's nothing" Sojin try to get up but he insist her to sit down again. "I know you have haemophilia .... SO stay still , I'll treat you" Myungsoo said. More blood keep coming out , "Thank you , by the way" Sojin said and he just smile a little. "Don't cook , I'll call delivery okay ?" he said and she just nodding. "Uhm , I need to talk to you , you can go to my room" Sojin said as her wound was finished treated. He nodding and went to his room to take a shower and clean himiself up.

----

SOJIN's POV

 

Why is he being so nice to me today ? It makes me can't let him go. Sigh. Come on Sojin , you can do this ....

END OF POV

-----

He finished his shower , changing he go to her room. "What's wrong ?" he ask her , find her sitting infront of her desk. She look at him and give him an envelope. His eyes widened to see the tiled on the envelope 'Divorce'. "H-hey , what is this ?" Myungsoo shuttered , "Well , I guess you just can't live with me anymore. I'm going to let you go , as you wish in our wedding day. You can sign it there , I think I have enough trap you here to live with me , you love someone else. I'll leave as soon as you sign it , just leave it on table tomorrow. I'll prepar tonight. I'll never run to you anymore , even if i want to" Sojin said and smiling.

Myungsoo widened his eyes , "W-why ? I thought you'll never let m go" he said with trembling voice. "I am letting you go now , I can't take it anymore. Seeing you stay with me , the one you didn't love" Sojin said. When she going to leave he hold her arm.

"Don't do this ... I-I need ... to tell you something first" Myungsoo stop her from leaving , "I love you" he hug her from the back. "Mwo ?" she shocked. "I really do , I love you. I've realized that you are th most amazing gift from God to me , please don't leave me" he said with trembling voice.

"B-but you--""No but , I love you and only you .... Please don't leave me" he said again. She smile a little , "And I love you more" she said. Turn around to see him , "That's why .... We don't need this" he rip of the envelope. He quickly hug her and kiss her , "Saranghae , I love you ....." he said again , "But how ... you ...." Sojin ask him with confused face. "I just realize that you were so strong , being all these times for me. Wait for me evn though you know I love someone else. And now , Suzy has let me go. I'll never let you go" he said and smiling.

"You never know ow hard is it to let you go" she said , cry in happiness. "I promise , I'll make you happy. Forever .... I love you , I like you very much" he kiss her one more time.

-----

Finished ^^ I hope you like it and thank you for subscribing , comment (even only few ._. lol) , and even someone vote me up ^^ gomawoo~~ :D Please do check my other fanfics ^^