Inception

Damn , I Love You !

The school over and all students hurriedly go to home , it's Friday. The day when everyone having fun and forget everything for a while. Sojin walk slowly with Joohee and Hajin. "Have you seen EXO's 'Growl' ?? It's amazing , omo .... they are soo cool" Joohee and Hajin fangirling over their favorite ever boyband , EXO. Hajin notice Sojin's pale face and stop talking , "Sojin , eolgul wae geurae ?" she ask her and they three stop walking. Sojin sighing , "Nothing" she said and try to plestered a smile. "Don't fake on us , how long have we been togethr ? Since the first middle school , it's almost 6 years .... We know you so well , girl" Joohee said.

"Nothing , it's just .... I feel like my feelings to him was deeper than ever .... You know , I'm afraid of this .... I'm tired" Sojin said while sighing , Joohee and Hajin look at each other with worried face. "So why don't you tell him ? Go and tell him now !!" Joohee said and Hajin nood in agreement. "Then I break his relationship with Suzy ? No way , I'm not that kind of girl , guys ...." Sojin said shook het head. Running out her patience , Hajin yelling at her. "YOU ARE IDIOT !!! HOW CAN YOU JUST LET IT GO LIKE THAT ?? HAVE YOU EVEN NOTICE THAT YOU HURT YOURSELF ???!!" Hajin didn't care if everyone look at them. Sojin look away , "I just don't want to hurt his feelings" she said to her. Sighing in frustration , "Bur if you hurt yourself , that is more than worse" Joohee said and giving her a worried face. Sojin sighing too , "Go for it girl ....." Hajin poke her shoulder.

-----

Myungsoo was hanging out with the Infinite. "Guys ... May I ask something ?" Myungsoo aaid to them , "Of course hahaha ..... what is it ?" Sungyeol said while laughing a little. "Isn't Sojin is weird ?" he said and the others widened their eyes. "Have you even notice it ?" Woohyun said , "We should tell hyung that , hyung" Sungjong said to the other members. "Tell what ? About what ?" Myungsoo ask them all. "Uhm .... we shouldn't tell you this" Sunggyu shrugged. "Tell me hyung .... tell me" he begging and they all surrender. "Sojin ..... She .. She hurt her left wrist and it was really bad" Hoya said , Myungsoo widened his eyes. "She can't do something hard with it and .... she has a hemophilia ...." Dongwoo said. "What ??!!" Myungsoo yelled , "When she bleeding , it won't stop .... you never notice ?" Woohyun said and Myungsoo shrugged. "Gosh , Myung .. you both live together" Sunggyu said. "I just .... never notice it" he said , "She was playing the skateboard with me when she said she want to learn it , she fell and bleeding. The bleeding won't stop so I'm a bit panicked , but Sojin stop me to call you , she said she has it. That's when me and hyungs notice it" Sungjong said.

"Where am I that time ?" Myungsoo ask them all , "She said to not call you because you were with Suzy. I thought she tell you after that" Sungyeol said and Myungsoo shook his head. They all remains silent , "She's strong huh ?" Sunggyu said suddenly. "She is ... Myungsoo have you ever notice you have a strong and beautiful wifey ?" Woohyun said. Myungsoo nodding , "If you notice it, why didn't you look at her ? She's waiting you all day and night , she take care of you even though she know you like Suzy more" Dongwoo said. "Why are you guys saying this to me now ?" Myungsoo said , "Because she suffered too much, Myung .... never , never once in her life she said she hate you or she want to divorce you" Hoya said. "I don't know what to say .... I'll just leave now ..." Myungsoo shuttered, "Hyung, remember .... she love you ..." Sungjong said and Myungsoo nodding before leave.

-----

"Hey oppa ...." Suzy smiling at Myungsoo who come , "Hey you there ...." he smiling at her. They were having some conversation and he feed her some snacks. "Oppa .. uhm, can I tell you something ?" Suzy said and he smile in approved. "I think .. you should go to Sojin now .... look , it doesn't mean I hate you oppa ... But she truly love you" Suzy said while smiling, "But---""No buts , go to her. She always there for you. I'll be alright. Our love only for the sister and brother, oppa" she rub his cheek. "Will you be okay ?" Myungsoo worriedly ask her , "Of course .... I knew this would happen .... I'll definitely find someone else. Before we graduated , you can keep the promise" Suzy smiling. "You're so nice ... I love you my sister~" Myungsoo said while holding her hand. "He'll find his happiness , I'm sure" a boy coming out from nowhere smiling , "Yeah .... I let him go , thank you for accompany me. Hyunwoo-oppa" Suzy smiling. He go closer to her bed , "At anytime dear" he smile at her and her head.