My Life

Damn , I Love You !

Sojin's POV

I'm still sleeping , drifting away to my dreamy land. Until my phone's alarm ringing , ugh I don't have the urge to wake up right now. It's 6 a.m , I still want to sleep. But it's school , "Hah , school" I said and sit on my bed. Suddenly the door opened , "You awake ?" he ask me with sleepy face. "Ne , wae ?" I ask him back , still trying to get my life back. "No , it's just your alarm that always disturb me. get ready , it's school" he said again to me and I just give my thumbs up to him. After that he leave me and get ready by himself.

That's my life , that's my husband. Kim Myungsoo. The heir of Kim Cooperation. He was extremely handsome and extremely cold. Our parents have set the arranged marriage without our notice. They suddenly said that when I end my 2nd year in high school , they made us to marriage right after that. And now , we're still 3rd year in high school but already marriage. We never know each other before , but our parents was extremely close , they have the same business. My parents owned Lee Coorperation , they arranged this marriage to make their company bigger than ever. Yeah , that's it. My life end right there. We may act like a lovely couple infront of our parents , but if we're alone in our house. Don't ever think about it. We sleep in seperated rooms. He never talk to me , if it's not necessary. I never talk to him.

He meet other girl , I meet other boy. I eat alone , Ihe eat alone. I wash the dishes , he watch the TV. We did everything in our own. As if we're only a stranger live in the same house. Even stranger will know each other right ? I thin we're worse than that. We've married for almost 9 months now. He use the car to school , I walk. He hang out with Infinite , I hang out with my friends. We never talk or exchanging gaze , only for necessary things. We meet in the school , he pass me , I pass him. We act like a total strangers in school. Only his friends , Infinite and my best friends know that we're married. infinite know me , they treat me like their dongsaeng , especially Woohyun. He really care for me , they always be nice and good to me. He was the popular guys , I was the average girl. All of the students know me , yes I am pretty. Haha. But I mean it. But I'm not one of those queenka who like to skipping the lessons and try bad things.

I get up and heading to the bathroom in my room , taking a fresh morning shower and use my uniform. "Another hectic school days ...." I sighed while coombing my hair. After I take my bag , I go to the dining room. I see he already eat there , staring at the newspaper while eat his breads that always therein the morning. "Morning" I said and sit facing him like what I always do. "Yeah" he said , still focus on his reading. I just sit there , eat my breads and drink my milk right away.

"I go first" he said while I put the dishes to the kitchen and let it until I wash it after school. He take his car keys , leave me like always. "I hate my life" I mumbled and take my bag , take a walk to school.

End of POV

 

A car parked in the parking lot , many girls were screaming his name. "Kyaa~~~ It's him !!!" , "Myungsoo-sunbae !!!" , "Ahh!!!! He's soo handsome !!!" , "I wish I have the same class with him !!". Those girls were screaming like crazy , earning a chuckled from the boy and walking to the corridor. "Hey , Myung" Sungyeol and the other Infinite members approach him. "These earl-morning-loudspeaker" Dongwoo said and laughing with the others , reffering to the fans that always waiting for them. Walking to their lockers first , many gifts come out from Myungsoo's locker. "Woah , you really are prince charming huh" Woohyun said and the other laughing too. "Aish .... I can't even find my book" Myungsoo said and the others just laughing at him. "It's a sin , you're too handsome hyung" Sungjong said , still laughing. "Shut up" he just said and take his books to the class like always.

"Ahh , those girls ...." Sojin walk into the school's gate , only hear the Infinite's fans screaming at their 'idols'. "it's still the early bird morning .... Are they crazy ?" Sojin muttered , "Yah , Sojin-yahh!!" Joohee and Hajin approach her and waving at her from a far. "Morning girl" Hajin said to Sojin and she just laughing. "Save my ear for the science ...." Joohee said while covering their ears while pass the crazy fans. "Yeah , better to. I don't like being in detention again for looking the raining sky" Sojin said and the three laughing together while taking ther books and go to their class.

"How's your day ?" Hajin ask Sojin , "Same as before , what will happen ? We live in our own world haha ...." Sojiin laughing and her best friends just shook their heads. "I'm glad my parents never do that ...." Joohee said while shook her head , "Oh yeah. Right" Sojin just said that and the class begin.

----

The break finally coming , earning yawning from the students at the last lesson before the break. "See you my students" the teacher said and the students begin to leave to the cafetaria to eat or to fangirling. "Let's go firstbefore the cafetaria full by crazy fans" Hajin said and they all laughing together. "Here's for you , pretty one" the ahjumma in th cafetaria said to Sojin and she just smiling. "Gomawo ahjumma ...." she said and they all searching for a seat in the cafetaria. Before they can even search and look around , the queenka of the school suddenly walking in rush to Infinite's seat.

"She's so luck" , "I wish I'm pretty as Suzy" , every students said. "Hai oppa" she said to Myungsoo , he smiling and let her seat beside him. "Hey , Sojin. let's seat here ...." Joohee said to Sojin who were staring at the scene. "Sojin ? Lee Sojin ?" Hajin wave her hands infront of her , "SO TO THE JIN !!" Joohee yelling at her , Sojin shook her head and finally realize her friends who staring at her with weird face. "Come on seat" Hajin said and she nodding. "Suzy is pretty huh ? She's so lucky" Joohee said while keep eating , 'What do you want to be with Myungsoo ?" Hajin mock her. "Eiyy , I only envy her i the pretty parts" Joohee said and the both laughing while SOjin stariing at her food and continue to eat it with blank face.

"Hey , Sojin-yah" Joohee stop lauhing at looking at Sojin , "Eung , wae ?" Sojin answer her. "He's your husband right ? Don't you have any feeling or what ?" Hajin said too , "It's arranged married ..... We never talk , not even once in home or wherever is it" she said and chuckled. "Really ? For 9 months ???" Joohee and Hajin stop eating , "You can say that" Sojin said and looking at them with blank face.

"This is really ...." Joohee said while shooking her head , shooked. "I thought you two talking like normal people" Hajin said while looking at Suzy and Myungsoo who eating together alongside Infinite. "Haha .... Only dream" Sojin sighed. She don't know why , she never felt like this before. But her hear feel like torn apart when see her with him. While in her deep thought , someone pat her shoulder. "Sojin , here" the greasy king , Woohyun give her a bottle of banana milk. "Ne ?" she ask him again , "For you , pretty one" Sungyeol laughing as the two heading back to their seat with the rest of members.

"Gomawo" she said from a far and eat again.