I'm sorry.

3 Autumns.

Jonghyun POV:

I didn't want to work with him anymore.

I couldn't look him straight in the eye anymore.

But then I kept thinking, hey, maybe he should know everything I've been feeling for the longest of years.

Right? Right.

But that, talking it through. the past, everything.

I want to be free already, I felt like I was already okay. That I moved on already.

But then he had to come back into my life, again. He didn't need to be here. At all.

When I got into my room, I slammed the door, I fell onto my bed and started crying.

All the flashbacks flooded my mind.

The time we were playing in the swimming pool and bumped each others heads underwatter, those times where we made forts. When we used to play with pots and pans as if we were rockstars. When we used to play around like we were Kings and Knights.

When Kibum used to tie my hair into ponytails, when I geled up his hair into mohawks.

Back to those days where Kibum would defend me when rude male classmates would get in my face. When I used to help Kibum with his homework. When Kibum would draw ugly pictures of me.

All those pictures we took and kept safely.

Tears kept flooding my face because my best friend who made me so happy, ended up hurting every inch of my soul and heart.

 

 

Key POV:

What a jerk! Leaving me like that. 

What the hell am I supposed to with the art project now? 

In all honesty, he should do the project. He's the one with all these stupid feelings. 

He's stupid, he should stop letting all his damn feelings out so negativly.

I went to my dorm room to have some time alone, maybe I could get my mind off stuff.

I sat on my bed, scrolled on my cellphone, but then tossed it. I had no one to talk to.

Right now, I didn't know what to feel or do. I didn't know if I should be mad at Jonghyun for being a little , if I should be mad at him for leaving me.

I hate when people leave me.

I kept thinking about what happened in the dorm last night.

When I mentioned Jonghyun being familiar, he said he felt the same why. I wonder why he feels the same? I mean, I don't know if we met before. And he doesn't even know if he knows me from the past, I can tell. Did I anger him when I said I was sorry? Thinking about it now, that's kind of stupid. I was saying sorry, and I'm not a kind of person who says sorry after anything, but I felt so guilty when I was with him, so I said sorry to him. What the ?

I decided to clean up my dorm room a little after thinking. When I'm mad or angry, I usually clean things up.

I started with some boxes my mom gave me. I didn't know what it was but she just packed it. 

I shaked the box, it sounded like a bajillion papers and other junk but I didn't feel like opening it, so I tossed it under my bed. 

I unfolded clothes. I threw away stupid junk I stupidly packed. I posted up some posters, made my room look nice. I rearranged the room, like that. 

At the end of it all, I layed down on my floor, boxes surrounding me. I was so tired. 

I kept staring at the ceiling and I fell asleep.

***********

A voice rang from no where. "Yah, how dare you leave him like that? Do you know how many years he spent without you by his side? He loves you, and you just ran away. Why did you run away from him like that? Are you afraid? You broke him. Do you know why he's never opened up to anyone before? It's because of what you did to him. Because of your childish act, he's never been able to love again. He's never been himself." It was a hollow voice, it was filled with so much emotion, so much sadness. 

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just can't remember anything anymore. Everytime I think about something when I was a child, I just feel flames in my eyes, I get a tiny headache. I can't think. Ever since I lost my mind, I can't find it.. can't find anything, I'm so sorry..

"Stop being sorry. You're only sorry for pity. You need to look closer. Look closer..." and the voice disappeared. 

---------------------------------

Ohohohoh! I wrote a long chapter,no? AND it has a small cliffhanger? Keke~ well, it's just Key dreaming, so yeah.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story!

I'm sure you'll enjoy Like Snow White, another story I wrote! Read it ^_^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/19224/like-snow-white-fairytale

Thank you, much love and keep reading and commenting!<3