4:43AM

3 Autumns.

Jonghyun's POV:

I woke up to a knock. I checked my clock and it was 4:43 AM. Who the knocks on my door at this time?

They knocked again.

"Hold the up."

I put off a shirt and rubbed my face to wake up a little bit.

I opened the door. "Can we talk?" said the voice in the hallway.

Yeah, it was Key.

 

I ignored him and just sat on my bed. I was half asleep, I didn't really give a .

He walked in and closed the door behind him, he stood in front of me and my eyes drooped down.

"I... I really couldn't sleep, with all these thoughts and everything clogged in my heart. The problem is us.  I really want to talk about it. Because the truth is... I can't remember a god damn thing, and I wish I could and I just can't and..."

I could only hear, but not understand. I was asleep. So I driffted a little bit. 

Key nudged me and said, "Please? Try your best to stay up? I really want to talk to you."

 

 

I lifted up my head. "Fine, god ing damn it."

 

 

[Key POV:]

 

He looked so tired. His serious, straight face made me melt. I never felt like this before, ever. But I didn't know if I trust how I felt. His hair was a mess and he looked so... so... y..

"Hello? You said you were going to talk, where the are the words?" said Jonghyun, interupting my day dream.

 

"I know that I should remember everything from back then, that I should remember that we were best friends when we were teenagers and I know that I should be understanding. But... I can't. I can't remember anything."

"What are you talking about you can't remember anything? It was 4 something years ago, babo." He looked really irritated.

I sighed, took a deep breath and told him my story,

"I got in a car crash when I was a teenager, with my dad. I was in a coma for a year or something, waking up, not knowing who the people crying on my bed were. Not knowing anything. Waking up, finding out my dad was dead. Waking up and wishing I was dead. I forgot everything before that night. And I'm sorry I forgot you. I feel guilty for forgetting our friendship back then, but it can't be helped.. I wish it could, but I can't. Seeing those pictures, I cried so much, because I knew that I couldn't remember a single memory. Seeing all those smiles... how am I supposed to feel? I cried also because I was hurting you the whole time I knew you..."

I looked down, tears in my eyes.

"....I'm sorry, I didn't know."

I looked up, seeing Jonghyun fiddle around with his fingers.

"That's it?" I said.

"Well.... yeah. I mean, I don't know what to say but sorry. We're both sorry. We both got hurt."

"Can I ask you one thing?"

"Yeah," he replied.

"What did I do that hurt you so badly?" 

 

 

[Jonghyun's POV:]

 

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"You have to. I can't remember a god damn thing. I wanna know."

"I wish I had amnesia instead of you."

Key tilted his head and twisted his face all confused.

"Why? Amnesia isn't fun at all."

"So I could forget what you did to me."

"Just tell me what I did.."

"You... you left me.. I... I loved you."

 

I didn't know what else to say. It was kind of basically just this. Not some whole chaptered novel. It was simple. I loved someone, and they left me. That was all there was to say. And that was all I was angry about. I wasn't distracted by the fact Key forgot our past by amnesia. I was always mad about the simple thing. Loving him, who left. But as simple as it is, it's not simple in my mind. It's not easy and simple to forget about.

 

And just like that, he left. 

Again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: Lol, don't get all mad at Key for leaving. I just left a cliff hanger, okay? ^_^

But yeah, I think I'll be doing the Hospital for my next story~

Hmm, and also, this story will be ending soon. I think. I don't know LOL! Well, we're getting to the juicy parts is all~
But I'm glad you guys are enjoying.

TBH, I was kind of lazy and distracted while writting this story, so~ 

Yeah, comment and I'll write the next chapter soon~

OH AND BTW DID YOU GUYS SEE THE MV FOR MONA LISA BY MBLAQ OMGGGGGGGG

k, done LOL ]