Baby say yes.

3 Autumns.

[Jonghyun's POV:]

 

I was looking down, closing my eyes, of letting the tears flow out of my eyes. 

Drop. 

Drop.

 

I would think Key would leave, because he left before. 

But no.

He was still there.

[A/N: Hah, told you guys not to trip!]

 

He sat next to me, to my left and he asked me to repeat what I had said.

He closed his eyes.

"I..I..." it was so difficult to say, "I.. I like you."

And he pulled up my chin and made me look at him, he wiped my tears and held me. I didn't hold him back. I let my tears fall.

When we broke away from the hug he smiled to me.

 

I didn't smile back, I kept crying, emotionally. But he just kept smiling at me, looking at me up and down, acknowledging my face, my detail.

 

 

 

[Key's POV:]

 

In all honesty, I kept  looking at him for a reason.

I wanted to do something.

I wanted to make up for all I did for him.

Not for pity, not for sympathy.

But because at that moment, I realized how in love I was with him.

Sure, I can't remember anything between us from our childhood together, but what I will always remember was this moment. The realization that I fell in love with Kim Jonghyun. And I felt like it was wrong to fall in love with him this late, but thinking about it...

Seeing him on the first day I came into that classroom, he was one person who really caught my attention. As handsome as he was, he was all alone and he didn't even care. Listening around, people talked about how much they liked him and everything and it kind of set me off. So, when I sat in the empty seat beside him, I just acted cool and took out my sketch pad. But no, I got tense because I knew he was staring at me and I stared at him back and he just looked down. And that totally set me off. That totally got me .

 

Then getting to know him in his dorm.. Before, when I hung around people he was with, he was said to be someone who never really opened up about anything. That he was hard to get through, but he was popular for being a cool guy and being able to listen when needed to. And I realized he was someone who listened a lot. Though he was cocky, I didn't mind, so was I and I liked him.

 

Now, at this moment, after analyzing everything I could..

I analyzed his lips.

Those full, thick lips.

Though they were frowning, they were still beautiful.

Red, velvety, soft..

He kept pursing his lips, softly biting them. I could tell he was holding back his tears.

But looking at them, I wanted them even more. I felt like a little girl who wanted to cry because she really wanted a new doll from her Appa. No, seriously, I did. I wanted to press my lips against his sad soul and make him feel better. I wanted to make Jonghyun feel happy for once. I wanted to make up for all the . I wanted to show him that I love him.

He wiped off his lips, because of all the tears trying to enter them and I felt a little.... happy.

I wanted to make him say yes. I wanted my name to be echoed in his dorm walls. I wanted to echo his name repeatedly. As lustful as it sounds... I wanted to make love to Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun," I whispered. 

"Y-yeah?"

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Because.. why did you make me say that again?"

"I just wanted to relive that moment."

"I didn't." He cried even more.

"Shh, shh," I wiped more tears off, telling him to be quiet, "Do you still like me?"

"No." I stopped wiping his tears and got a little heartbroken. I guess I deserved it, I mean.. I hurt him. Karma blows.

But his words healed me again, "I grew to love you."

"Is that real? What you just said? Do you actually mean that?" My heart questioned him.

"Yeah, I do. I still...." he gulped, "I still, love you."

 

 

 

 

I kissed him.

 

 

 

[Jonghyun's POV:]

 

At that moment, I felt love. I felt something I never felt before. 

After all the things Kibum and I have been through, it all ended like this. In a kiss, a passionate one.

I closed my eyes and he held my face close to his and made me feel special.

His tongue intertwined with mines and our heads moved.

Left, slowly leading to the right.

Slowly leading down to the head of my bed.

Kibum was on top of me.

Key was on top of me.

 

 

 

Key was on top of me, and he bit his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N:

 

Don't be .

welpsssssss, wasn't that a nice chapter?^^

When I said the story will be ending soon, I wasn't really sure lollllll. I'm still thinking of ideas okay?~_~;;

 

And also, I'll be writting up the mental hospital story, so check that out =) If you guys don't know, it's an Ontae fict.

Here's the "teaser" keke

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/57347/black-hole-of-vulnerability-ontae

please subscribe!

Yeeeee, please comment so I know you guys are awake and looooving the story. Or else I won't write (it makes me sad when I feel no one reads my lame ficts lollll)

 

 

 

But I'm glad you guys are having a good time.

 

Don't be the next chapter because..... they're going to....

tumblr_li2z2omTyd1qewsdfo1_500.gif

end of A/N]