All that was well, never ends well.

3 Autumns.

Jonghyun POV:

My heart shattered hearing these words from him. "I think it's my cousins." No Kibum, it's not. It's ours. It'll always be ours. 

I was half way crying, almost ready to burst out all emotional like. I was holding in too much already.

"W-what are you talking about your cousins box?"

"My cousin, he always comes over and brings a lot of stuff and he probably accidentally left his box and my mom accidentally packed it for me. I don't know?" Key shrugged and I fumed up inside. I was quiet, biting my lip hard trying not to talk. I was staring at our box. My box. His box.

 

 

Flashback/3rd Person POV:

"Kibum! We take too many pictures and my wall is getting too full! I need to put it somewhere safe."

"Why don't you just keep it in a box for safe keeping? That's what I would do."

"We should create a box so we can look back on the pictures later on~" 

The two kids layed down in the grass under blue skies and soft white clouds while they painted a big shoe box. Laughing and giggling while they listened to some music.

"What are you drawing, Jong?"

"I'm drawing you and I as sailors on a ship! How about you?"

"I'm drawing Jonghyun on an airplane, and drawing myself on a boat, kekeke^^"

The 2 kids grew up to become strong teenagers but yet when they were together, they acted like the kids they were 4 years ago. Always creating new things, taking new pictures, always having fun together.

"Say Kimchi!" Kibum said, flashing a cute V sign while Jonghyun sticked out his tongue. The Polaroid flashed and the photo came out. "We always do the same pose, hyung," said Jonghyun while he was fanning out the picture. 

"I don't know why you always call me hyung when I'm younger than you. I keep forgetting why." 

"Because you're better than me and you take good care of me," Jonghyun blowed on the picture for a finishing touch and the photo showed the 2 teenagers smiling and looking cute. 

"Another picture for our box!" Kibum said tossing the photo in the large box filled with their selcas.

 

 

 

Jonghyun's POV:

A small tear shed when I got a flashback about the box.

"Are you okay?" That's when I got ticked off.

 

 

 

 

Key's POV:

"Don't you know ? Who do you think you're playing? Are you seriously playing stupid on purpose? This whole act is getting ing annoying, Key. Do, do you think this whole thing is a joke right now? It's not ing funny," his eyes started to swell up in tears and he started to studder a bit, "A-are you making fun of me because of what I said when we were teens? A-are you planning on making me hurt even more, Key? K-Key... W-what happened to you? Why are you doing this to me? Everything was fine until you came back, and now that you're here, nothing is ever right. Nothing will ever be right because you're back in my life."

"What the are you talking about? Jonghyun, I JUST met you, why are you getting mad and ? Why are you always ing and about stuff from your past that doesn't even ing include me? I'm ing tired with the way you treat me, with the way you act when you're around me. You were okay in the beginning but I've had enough of you! Grow the up and move the on!" 

I was done with all his stupid kiddy nonsense. I was sick and tired of his ing about everything and killing the mood. He needs to stop talking. 

I didn't know what the was talking about when he said all these things to me. Yelling at me for doing these things that don't even  involve me.

"You act like I know everything about your life, you act like I've done to you, but I never did. I don't know what you're talking about, you sound so ing stupid and you look so ing stupid right now. Crying over some child's box."

That ticked him off and he yelled at me, throwing the box on the floor. Clattering bunches of photos of 2 kids. 

"Child's box? Is that what you think of this?" I looked up at him, standing over me while I was on the floor.

"Is that what you think of it? Stupid? You're right. It is so ing stupid. I mean, why would 2 teens take pictures together like every ing time they met? I mean that's so ing obsessive.. It's so stupid. You're so right, I just realized that. It seems a little gay, right? 100% gay. Being happy with your best friend is so gay. Being in love with your best friend is gay." He bent down and picked up  some pictures, showing them to me.

"Oh this picture. June 4th. A picture Kibum took of me when I was asleep at one of our many sleepovers," he threw it on the ground, "GAY." 

I felt a sharp pain in my head.

"This picture, of you, eating hoddeok my mom made. You look gay. This photo is gay." He tossed it again.

"This one, at the beach, I was collecting shells in the ocean. This is gay."

He explained some pictures and tossed them all on the floor, calling them gay. My head started to hurt, my heart started to pump faster. I was supposed to remember all of this.

But I don't.

"So you're right, I shouldn't involve you in my past because you're not Kibum. You're Key.And you're right I should move on," he started to cry more, sounding more sad than angry, "But.... you are Kibum, you're the guy I was best friends with and can never replace. You're the guy that I loved so much but left me. You're Kibum and... and.... I.... I'm Jonghyun. I was supposed to be your best friend. You were supposed to be my best friend.. but... I guess..."

He cried and he cried and I started to tear up too, and he noticed.

He scoffed, "Why are you crying? You're not supposed to be crying, you don't feel anything. You're so emotionless, you're so blank, you're so forgetful. You're not supposed to be crying because you're not in my position," he thumped his chest hard, "You're not the one who loved his best friend. You're not the one who was left in his room, wondering why his best friend ran away from him. You're not the one who waited a year, wondering why his best friend didn't come back. You're not me! You're not supposed to cry! You shouldn't cry! But you should feel all the ing pain I did." 

I started to cry even more, and I looked down but all I saw was all these pictures of him and the guy who he said was me. I covered my face and shook my head, continuing to cry.

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING, GOD DAMN IT?!" 

"Go away... just leave me alone.. go away."

And I heard his heavy footsteps walk away in anger, shutting the door with strength.

I was left in my room crying.

I was this horrible person.

And the thing is...

I can't remember a single thing..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[End of Chapter]

Hey guys, thanks for reading. I felt kind of writting this chapter because it was really sad.

Well, at least the truth came out.

But it's still sad that all the emotions came out too.

Well, until the next chapter=)

Comment so I can write the next!

Thanks! <3