Trapped In The Closet Pt. II

Perfectly Loud

"This all your fault you know." JaeHee shot Chunji and incredulous look. Her fault? How is this her fault?

"How is this my fault? I didn't ask you to come looking for me now did I?" Chunji growled and looked at his phone. Damnit. No service.

"If you hadn't of disappeared in the first goddamn place we wouldn't be in this situation." JaeHee smirked and countered back.

"If you hadn't of fought on the track I wouldn't have been so pissed that I would have to disappear." Chunji opened his mouth to retort but shut it in an instant, noticing something in the corner of the shed.

A camera? Were they being watched? Chunji didn't like the feeling of being watched so he took off his shirt and draped it over the camera in the corner of the shed, causing JaeHee to shriek.

"Yah! This isn't a strip joint. Put your shirt back on." Chunji smirked at the soft blush that adorned JaeHee's face. He made a move to move closer to her, to fluster her, when she put a hand to his chest to stop him and pointed to the huge black and blue bruise on his toned stomach.

"What is that bruise. Why is your torso all black and blue?" Chunji froze, internally cursing himself. What in the world possessed him to take off his shirt  knowing he still had fresh bruises from the other day. He ed up this time.

"Nothing. I fell down the stairs the other day is all." JaeHee looked at him skeptically. Those bruises did not look like they came from a fall.

"Yeah okay and I am in love with you. I don't buy that bull ." Chunji remained silent and moved away from JaeHee back towards the shadows.

"It's nothing, just forget it." JaeHee groaned in frustration. How could she just forget a bruise like that? Especially as it was definitely inflicted by a human.

"Who beat you?" Chunji looked into JaeHee's eyes and sighed. The cat was out of the bag now, the least she could do was keep silent about it. But he definitely wasn't going to give in that easily.

"Why do you care? You hate me, remember? Just leave it alone, JaeHee. It's better that way. I think the better question is, shouldn't I be asking you why you act so cold and heartless when in fact you care way to much? Shouldn't I be asking why you push everyone away when its so obvious you hate yourself for it? Shouldn't I be asking why someone like you is living all alone and taking care of her little sister?" JaeHee was shocked. He noticed all of that?

He didn't have the right. He didn't know her.

"I don't know what your talking about, Chunji. You don't know me." Chunji frowned.

"But I do know you. You hide yourself everyday because you don't want anyone to become close to you because you know you'll put them in danger and they will get hurt. You hide your pain because of your past and it haunts you and you'd rather forget about it. You hide yourself because your scared. Your hiding yourself to run away. I do know you JaeHee. More than you think." JaeHee was speechless.

He was right. He was 100% right but she didn't want to admit that. Especially not the boy she despised with a passion.

"Do you know me so well, because, your doing the same as me? Hiding your bruises from your friends, hiding yourself because the pain of your past hurts you too much, hiding your pain because your scared to break away from your beatings? You have no right to preach to me when your doing the same." Chunji, in a complete twist, grabbed onto JaeHee from behind and hugged her, tucking her head under his chin.

He wouldn't let her out of here without making his point. She couldn't say anything to anyone.

"Don't you ever tell a soul about this. It's bad enough that you know about my life outside of school." JaeHee froze, stiffening from the surprise hug. She felt the blood rush to her cheeks and much to her surprise, her heart skipped a few beats. Why was she feeling this way? Was it because of being pressed against a teenage boy with no shirt on? Or the fact that JaeHee was so close to him she could feel his muscles on her back? Or maybe it was the fact that they were alone in an equipment shed.

JaeHee tried to deny how much she liked it, the hug. She kept thinking of ChanHee and that familiar feeling of guilt had welled up within her. Why was she unable to move? She had ChanHee, she knew her heart would only ever beat for him, so why, why was her heart pounding in her chest?

"I-I won't." JaeHee finally managed to speak, breaking away from the hug. JaeHee didn't realize how cold it had gotten in the short amount of time they had been locked in the shed, until loosing the body heat from Chunji's hug had made her realize it.

She tried to surpress a shiver, but Chunji had noticed it.

"Are you cold?" JaeHee shook her head.

"No, I'm fine. I just want to get out of here. MinHye is probably worried because I'm not there to pick her up from school." Chunji cursed.

". School. We missed our sporting events. . . . I am not repeating this grade." JaeHee agreed.

"We'll tell the principal we got locked in the storage closet. He can't fail us because we had no way out. We could also lie and say that we were told to get equipment from the storage shed. It isn't all that unbelievable but you'll have to put your shirt back on eventually." Chunji shook his head.

"And possibly be watched? I don't think so."

~~

"WHAT? No! What happened to the screen? How dare he cover the camera." Sylar was fuming mad. That boy was probably doing god knows what to JaeHee and he couldn't see it to make sure nothing happend.

Sylar clenched and unclenched his fists repeatedly, drawing in a calming breath. He needed to get them out of that shed immediately. He took out his phone and dialed one of his associates.

"Hello?"

"Yongguk, I need you to go to the equipment shed at the school you're at and open the door. My little princess is trapped in there." Yongguk sighed. Was the girl really that important?

"Okay." He hung up and turned back towards the screen. It was still a blue color from the shirt.

He cursed.

Damn that boy.

"SeoJin. Get me all the information you can on this Chunji boy that attends Korea Arts High School as well as his little group. I want this information reported back to me ASAP. And do not fail me." SeoJin bowed and once again walked off to do his bosses bidding.

This was the last straw for Sylar. He was growing impatient. Maybe he needed to remind JaeHee that she is his and his only. But how? He toyed with a few ideas in his mind but he found them to be unsatisfactory.

When he had thought of the idea, he grinned maliciously. MinHye would make the perfect reminder. JaeHee would do anything to make sure MinHye stayed safe.

He pulled a picture out from the drawer of his desk. Grinning, he made a slash mark through it.

Soon enough his planning would come to fruition.

~~

"M-Myungsoo...you..you can't be serious? What about me? What about our baby?" Myungsoo sighed and closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around his fiance, tucking her head underneath his chin. He felt a lone tear escape his left eye and roll down his cheek.

He needed to do this for them. He needed to protect them and ensure their safety. Especially the safety of his unborn child.

"I have to do this, Hanah. I have to do this so that I can keep you and our unborn child safe. If I ever lost you both I don't know what I'd do with myself. I couldn't live. I have to ensure our future." Hanah cried and clung to Myungsoo tighter. She knew what she had signed up for when Myungsoo wanted to become a cop, but, she didn't realize it would ever be this difficult.

"I love you, Myungsoo." Myungsoo squeezed Hanah tighter.

"And I love you, Kim Hanah." Hanah gasped. That was the first time Myungsoo had ever called her by his last name.

"I have sent infinite to stay with you. I would never leave you all alone. Your going to have seven body guards at all times. And you will not go anywhere without one of them, even to class, do you hear me?" Hanah nodded and pulled away from Myungsoo slightly, giving him a slow and passionate kiss on the lips.

He replied back just as passionately and picked his fiance up bridal style, carrying her to their bedroom and set her down on the bed. She looked up into Myungsoo's eyes, hair flared out all around her.

She looked beautiful to Myungsoo.

"I want to get married tomorrow. I don't even care about a ceremony anymore. I want to be your wife before you go." Myungsoo smiled and nodded, leaning down to kiss his love again.

"First thing tomorrow. I promise." With a smile, the two kissed again and slowly started to become more needy. This would be their last full night together for awhile, and they both wanted to make the most of it. In the heat of passion and the clash of skin, the two expressed all their concerns and feelings. Love would get them through anything. And they had a life together with their child to look forward too.

Myungsoo definitely would not fail his family.

He refused.

~~

"C-Chunji a-are t-t-there any s-s-signs of people y-y-yet?" JaeHee stuttered through chattering teeth. Chunji looked over at the stubborn girl on his right and shook his head.

It was obvious that she was freezing as if her chattering teeth and shaking body wasn't enough indication. They had been trapped for a few hours now and for some reason it had become increasingly colder with each passing hour.

What didn't make any sense to Chunji was the fact that it was warm outside. So how in the world was it so cold in here? Finally having enough of JaeHee's incessant chattering of teeth, he sat down against a pile of boxes and pulled JaeHee towards him, catching her by surprise.

He had situated her between his legs, with her back leaning against his chest again and his arms wrapped securely around her body to keep her warm. This time, JaeHee didn't complain, welcoming the warmth that the boy next to her provided. She kept telling herself that it was only to stay warm. That she didn't actually like the feeling of being in his arms, and that her heart was only for ChanHee.

ChanHee.

He seemed to be on her mind all the time lately, moreso then usual. Oddly enough, she hadn't heard back from him in awhile and it was making her worry.

Was he okay? Did he find someone else?

These questions constantly plauged her mind.

Chunji felt the quivering girl in his arms finally stop shaking and looked down at her face only to find her passed out. He chuckled and looked at her face. He hated to admit it, but she was actually a pretty cute girl. He always had a thing for girls with long hair.

Shaking his head of the thought he continued to stare out the window, hoping, willing anyone to come by and get them out of the shed. Chunji was starting to get really hungry and cold, even though JaeHee was helping, he was still shirtless after all. But he refused to remove his shirt from the camera.

"ChanHee..."  JaeHee mumbled in her sleep. Chunji froze. He looked down at the girl in his arms, eyes wide with surprise. How did she know that name? She couldn't possibly know that name. Only Teen Top knew it besides himself. ChanHee was his real name. His birthname. Plus, he had only ever told one other person besides Teen Top.

A girl.

His girl.

Hee.

The girl was still fast asleep, he noticed, and probably wasn't going to wake up any time soon. He pondered for awhile thinking of everything he had seen. The song, his name, the fact that JaeHee had 'Hee' in it. It was just to convenient.

Wait.

Chunji, in his musings, recalled a text saying that Hee was going to be moving to Seoul. He gasped. It...It couldn't be.

Could it? Could this girl really be Hee? His Hee that he loved with all his heart? Was she really this infuriating girl? He didn't know if he could accept it or not.

"JaeHee...are you really my Hee?" His question fell on deaf ears as the girl in question still lyed peacefully against his chest. He didn't want to say anything about it yet. He wanted more solid, concrete evidence. He knew exactly how to get it, too.

Finally, after an eternity, Chunji heard the door to the equipment room rattle, as if someone was trying to get it open. As quickly as he could, he shook the sleeping girl in his arms awake.

Said girl woke up, slowly, as she was still half asleep and got up off of Chunji. Chunji ran over to the camera, quickly putting his shirt back on. There was no way he would be caught without it. He didn't need any more people seeing the bruises on his stomach.

"Is anyone in there?" A deep voice called from the other side of the door. JaeHee knew that voice. It belonged to one of those blonde thugs that kept following her around.

"Were in here!" JaeHee shouted, now fully awake and standing on her own two feet. She looked towards Chunji who was now calmly leaning against a stack of boxes, hands in his pocket, expression unreadable.

JaeHee would be lying if she said he didn't look absolutely y just standing there, his shirt showing just how long his torso was and just how broad his shoulders really were.

JaeHee shook her head, trying to abandon such thoughts. ChanHee. She had ChanHee. She kept reminding herself, chanting his name like a mantra in her head. It was just because they had been trapped in the shed for so long. The air was stale and it was probably messing with her head.

Yeah that's it.

"Were gonna bust the door down, move back." JaeHee recognized the voice as Zelo's the annoying boy who followed her around all day. After about three good kicks, the door finally busted open and both Chunji and JaeHee covered their eyes with their arms as the light poured in from the door, illuminating the poorly lit shed.

Once their eyes finally adjusted, Chunji got a good look at the six boys from TS high standing at the entrance. Internally he was thankful, but on the outside he was mad. He was techincally just saved by his enemy.

"FREEDOM!" JaeHee comically shouted and practically burst out the the shed, basking in the warmth of the sun. Chunji calmly followed after JaeHee, hands still in his pockets.

Yongguk smirked.

"Looks like we just saved you. How cute." Chunji growled and bit back his retort. He didn't feel like fighting right now, especially as his mind was occupied with the possibility of JaeHee being his Hee.

"Yeah. Whatever. Look did we win or not?" DaeHyun smirked. He tossed the baseball he had in his hand up and down, cathcing it each time.

"You guys won alright, but, since you weren't there, we decided that the win wasn't fair. So were going to have a rematch. This time, the stakes will be even higher.

Chunji chuckled.

"And just what are the stakes this time?" Zelo, the makne, spoke up this time. He smiled and slipped an arm around JaeHee's shoulders.

"Noona of course! If you win you can keep Noona! But if we win, I get to have Noona!" JaeHee glared, breaking away from the boys arm slung across her shoulder.

"Like hell I would ever be with you. I am not some prize you can win. I refuse to be apart of this." Yongguk smirked. He had a feeling that things would come to this, so he pulled the one card that would stop her dead in her tracks.

"Would you rather be with Sylar?" JaeHee whirled around so fast and was on Yongguk's collar in an instant, gripping it until her knuckles turned white.

"What did you just say?" Yongguk smirked.

"You heard me, princess." JaeHee's eyes widdened in fear. So then the tattoo's on their arms must not be  a mistake. They really were associates of Sylar's. Chunji noticed the fear in JaeHee's eyes and practically threw Yongguk away from her, placing her behind him in a protective manner.

"You will definitely loose, Yongguk. I'll make sure of it. Let's go JaeHee." JaeHee, still scared, merely nodded and let herself be dragged by the wrist by Chunji.  They worked for Sylar. They worked for the very man who killed JaeHee's parents and grandparents.

It was completely unnerving.

"Don't worry JaeHee. I won't let them take you." JaeHee nodded. Princess. That name kept repeating over and over again inside her head. Only one man had ever called her that.

And it was the one man JaeHee completely dispised with her whole heart.


Wow, an update back to back. That, like, never happens! Lol but I had a lot of inspiration and I wanted to start drawing things together. Honestly, I don't expect this story to be more than 20 chapters long. Maybe 25. I'm just not very good at writing long fan fics. I don't know why, but, I can't seem to write like a 50+ chaptered fanfic.

Anyway, please give me your feedback and let me know! Am I moving to fast? Is this story making sense?

Let me know! =ppp