The Kim's Pt. I

Perfectly Loud

"Myungsoo! Are you okay? Where have you been?" 

"I can't talk for long, I'm calling from a pay phone but I wanted to know how Hanah was doing. I miss her and I miss our child." Sunggyu laughed. Of course that was all Myungsoo had called for.

"She's fine. She hasn't had any problems and the baby is perfectly healthy. Your baby girl is perfectly healthy." Myungsoo couldn't stop the smile from spreading to his face. He was having a baby girl, he couldn't have been happier! Knowing this had renewed within him a vigor to protect his family even more so than before.

Thankfully so far Sylar hadn't suspected a thing. However Myungsoo was starting to realize how tough it was to do bad things and fight people. Thankfully he'd never be prosecuted because he is a double agent. He couldn't afford to rot in jail while his wife and unborn child were alone.

"Will you be here for the birth?" Myungsoo would. He may not be able to contact her but he'd be there for the birth of his daughter. How could he miss it? It was his baby girl, his first child and only daughter with the love of his life.

"Of course I will. Hanah would castrate me if I wasn't. I will be there around her due date. But the minute she goes into labor you let me know. I'll try and sneak my cell phone on me." Sunggyu absorbed the information and then hung up because he knew that the longer the phone conversations were (even on a payphone) the riskier things could get for Myungsoo.

Myungsoo pulled the edges of his leather jacket tighter around his torso before stepping away from the pay phone. Since he started working for Sylar his uniform had consisted of combat boots, dark black skinny jeans with a pocket chain on the left side, a black wifebeater, a leather jacket, and last but not least a permanent reminder of Myungsoo's sacrifice, the gang tattoo of Sylar. It was on the back of his right shoulder and it was a dragon with a sword coming out from its mouth surrounded by fire.

If there was one thing he could do without, it was the tattoo. But he had to play his part to a T or not only himself and his family, but JaeHee and her little sister would be in danger as well.

"Boss are you ready? I got the okay to smuggle the gold to Fisheye's gang in China." Putting his sunglasses back on and slipping on his leather fingerless gloves he nodded and hopped into his car and told his driver to take him to the designated sea port and boat trawl.

He couldn't wait to arrest all these low lives when he takes down Sylar.

~~

"Hanah you shouldn't be carrying those bags. Here we'll take it." DongWoo and Hoya said as they took the brown grocey bags from the very pregnant Hanah's hands. Hanah sighed.

"I'm pregnant, not a china doll." The boys shook their heads having none of it and continued their walk back to the house. It looked pretty funny really, here was a pregnant woman surrounded by six men, two of which were carrying grocery bags. The other four had flanked her on all sides. She was impenatrable. To an outsider she looked like a gangster's wife.

Which isn't totally far from the truth. But no one really needed to know her business. All that mattered was that her baby girl was healthy and born safely.

"Hanah, MyungSoo said he would be there for the birth of his daughter. But he won't be able to stay long because he could risk getting caught." Hanah sighed but accepted it. She knew that when her husband had decided to take this case that she would be on her own but she didn't think it could be so hard sometimes. But at least MyungSoo would be able to hold his baby girl before he goes away again.

"I will take what I can get. I just want him to come back safely."

She rubbed her stomach affectionately as she walked along. She'd been doing that a lot lately, rubbing her tummy and talking to the baby. Hannah would tell the baby all sorts of wondeful things about her father and that he was a good man and that he was doing all he could to protect them and keep them safe.  It was the only thing that kept her sane. At night, when the baby would kick, Hanah would call out MyungSoo's name in excitement only to be met with silence and a cold side of the bed.

Tomorrow she was going to implement her promise that she had made with MyungSoo. She had waited long enough and knew she needed to befriend JaeHee as quickly as possible.

"Hey look isn't that JaeHee? Is that her little sister with her?"  DongWoo pointed out the two girls holding hands at an Ice Cream stand accross the street. Hanah pearked up at the mention of JaeHee and looked to where DongWoo had pointed. 

"Wait whose the pretty boy who just came up to her?" SungYeol squinted his eyes to get a better look. It was WooHyun who recognized him.

"That's Chunji of Teen Top!" Hanah could tell right away that both teens liked each other. It was plain as day in Chunji's eyes. You could see his love and care. But Hanah noticed that JaeHee seemed to hold herself back. She seemed to hesitate as if she was scared of the consequences. It had only confirmed the reason why MyungSoo had given Hanah this task.

"I want to follow them. Therefore, you boys need to make yourself scarce." SungJong remained firm in their promise to MyungSoo.

"No can do little lady. MyungSoo Hyung gave us specific instructions. How about we just drop the formation? That way it won't be so obvious?" 

Hanah held up her hand.

"No. I will just go another time. My baby is telling me she's hungry. How about some lunch, huh?"