The Truth

Perfectly Loud

Myungsoo drew is a shaky breath as he stood outside the decrepit looking building. He looked down at the solid gold band on his left ring finger and was filled with hope.

This was it.

No longer was he Kim Myungsoo, officer and husband, no, he was L the cold and heartless gangster. This mission would mark the start of a long and arduous battle for not only his family's saftey but JaeHee's saftey as well. So much was riding on the successful completion of this mission. He couldn't screw it up.

Making sure the "top secret" file was tucked away neatly into his leather jacket, he put his black sunglasses over his face and slipped on the black studded fingerless gloves.

Dressed in all black, face in a scowl, he looked dangerous.

Like a gangster.

He casually walked into the warehouse not at all surprised at the state of it. The inside was covered in dust, gang tag's all over the walls, and Sylar's men mulling around in seemingly every spot in the building.

"Who are you?" One of them called to Myungsoo. Myungsoo smirked.

"I'm here to see Sylar on personal business. I have some very important information that will be useful to him." One of the gang members pointed to a big black door.

"He's that way. Heh, new meat. Good luck." Myungsoo nodded and continued on through the black doors. He let out a sigh observing the place more closely. He already missed his family so much. But he knew his wife was in good hands. Infinite would protect her with their lives.

Myungsoo entered Sylar's office. Sylar turned towards Myungsoo, face covered in his signature white face mask. He gestured to L.

"What can I do for you?" Myungsoo smirked.

"I would like to join your ranks. I have some very...valuable information."

"And why shoul I trust you? What could you possibly have to offer me?" Myungsoo lazily threw the manilla file onto Sylars desk and made an icredulous face.

"That should be more than enough." Sylar opened the file and his eyes lit up with surprise. The information in this file was "top secret" on the Seoul police force.

"How in the world did you ever get your hands on this?" Myungsoo held up a gloved hand and waggled his fingers.

"These hands can do wondrous things." Myungsoo internally snickered at his own innuendo, thinking back to the previous night of love making to his wife.

"So you like to steal huh? Then I've got the perfect task for you." Sylar went over to a locked cabinet and took our a mask, red jumpsuit, and a slip of paper with an address on it.

"Welcome aboard L."

Myungsoo bowed.

"I will not let you down."

~~

Months had passed since Myungsoo had left his job and family to work as a double agent for Sylar.

Myungsoo knew that working for Sylar would be hard, but he didn't think it would be this impossible. Myungsoo was not a thief. He had never stolen anything in his life, so how in the world was he supposed to steal a freaking counterfeit machine?

He had been given the proper resources and men for the job, sure, but actually executing something of this magnitude was just ridiculous. If he didn't know any better he would assume that this was a test.

"The guards switch shifts approximately ever three hours. In about twenty minutes, while they are switching, we'll be able to get past the door."

Myungsoo looked through the dusted window again. The problem wasn't getting in, the problem was figuring out how the hell they were going to transport the machine.

"We'll need something to transport that machine. Until then, lets just keep a close watch on this. We'll find something tonight and come back tomorrow." Myungsoo's fellow 'gangsters' nodded and Myungsoo turned his head towards the sky.

He wondered what his wife was doing, how his unborn child was doing.

She would be what, 5 months along now? He bet she looked absolutely glowing and motherly. He also wondered if he was going to have a little boy or a cute baby girl.

He'd have to make sure Infinite updated him more often.


JaeHee was scared. Frantic even. Once again MinHye was missing. Even though it had been months since JaeHee had met the B.A.P boys and gotten trapped in the closet with Chunji, she had been on edge. Especially when she received the newest threat from Sylar.

It was a picture of MinHye with a knife through it. It was posted onto her door. It meant two things. Sylar was on the prowl again and Sylar knew where she lived.

And this time if she wasn't careful she knew Sylar would hurt MinHye...even kill her. And the thought of her little sister dying greatly unnerved her and made her heart clench in fear.

So yes, JaeHee was very justified in freaking out with the disappearance of her little sister, already fearing the worst possible scenario. If MinHye ever died, JaeHee didn't know what she'd do. She knew she'd probably commit suicide, she wouldn't be able to live alone and definitely wouldn't be able to live without her sister.

Wrought with worry she thought of the only thing she could do in a time like this, text the one person who had her heart and could help her think rationally.

Lee ChanHee.

~~

Chunji should have known there would be repercussions to not coming home for two days straight. Once again his father had beaten him senseless. Chunji wiped the blood off his lip and slowly got up from the floor.

His head hurt like hell and he could barely see. He tried to stand up but collapsed back onto the floor. He tried to catch his breath, but found he couldn't. He was coughing and wheezing, holding his stomach in pain from the previous onslaught.

He noticed a cigarette burn on his arm and sighed rubbing it lightly. He hated  his father with ever fiber of his being. Ever since his mother died his life has been hell and his father became nothing but a drunk. A ing useless waste of space.

Chunji wanted to leave so bad, to get away. He didn't know where he would go though. He couldn't afford to live on his own and all of his friends lived with their parents. They knew nothing about Chunji's home life so living with one of them would surely be suspicious.

He was out of luck.

He forced his body to drag itself to his room, literally army crawling on the floor. He forced his door closed and drug himself up to his bed, lying on it. He felt the old springs move and screech as he readjusted himself to get comfortable.

In the silence, he let his mind wander. It had been well over 5 months since they had been trapped together in that shed, and yet, it seemed they had taken two steps back.

He rarely saw JaeHee. It seemed she was doing her best to ignore him and doing a good job of it. Being ignored was bothering him. Not knowing was bothering him.

He didn't know why, but he needed to know for sure if JaeHee was his Hee. And if JaeHee was his Hee, how would she take it if she found out he was ChanHee? Because his real name was Lee ChanHee after all.

"ChanHee go buy me cigarettes! I'm all out."  Chunji growled at his fathers shouting. Of course he's run out of cigarettes. The no good bastard. Knowing that if he layed here any longer, he'd surely receive another beating for being slow and so with all his might Chunji drug his battered and bruised body form his bed and walked towards the nearest convenience store.

Right across from the convenience store was the park where he met MinHye, JaeHee's little sister. Chunji smiled at the memory, he thought she was just the cutest little thing. Letting himself become side tracked he trudged over to the very swing MinHye was on and sat down next to it.

He started to hum to himself as he drew circles in the dirt with his feet. Screw his dad. He couldn't be bothered with it anymore. Being alone in the park, the cool breeze against his face, it was liberating and free.

"Oppa! Oppa!" Chunji perked up at the tiny voice. He looked up in front of him and his eyes widened. There was little MinHye and her pigtails standing right in front of him. She had a bright smile on her face as she looked upon him. Once the shock wore off he let a smile creep onto his lips.

"Hey princess, what are you doing out here? Did you run away again?" MinHye suddenly put her hands behind her back and looked down swinging her foot back and forth in the dirt.

"I wanted to be with Oppa! I missed Oppa and I thought if I came here Oppa would be here too." Chunji softened at the little girl and pulled her into a hug, setting her on his lap and tucking her legs on either side of him so they could both swing.

"You know that you have to go back to JaeHee right? She's probably worried sick about you." MinHye shook her head and clung to Chunji tighter burying her little head into his chest.

"I wanna stay with Oppa!" Chunji laughed and gently pushed them both on the swing. Truthfully, he wanted to stay with MinHye too. She was like the little sister he never had and he'd get to take care of both her and JaeHee. When Chunji looked at her innocence he couldn't help but feel a justification for his own lost one, having been beaten for a good portion of his life. It made him want to protect that innocence.

Feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket he stopped swinging and set MinHye down pulling out his phone. He was pleasantly surprised when he saw Hee's name pop up on his screen.

ChanHee! I'm freaking out and scared. MinHye is missing. I can't find her anywhere. T.T I wish you were here right now to hold me, I always feel safe when I can talk to you. Please answer quickly, I'm freaking out here.

Chunji's eyes bulged. He glanced at the little girl beside him, holding his hand with a smile on her face. MinHye. Hee's sister was named MinHye and JaeHee's sister is named MinHye. There was no way it could be a coincidence. JaeHee was Hee, there was no doubt about it.

Wanting to ease his Hee and to wrap her in his arms and calm her down (now that he knows Hee is JaeHee) he had a new resolve. He just hoped JaeHee would accept it. Accept him as Lee ChanHee and Chunji.

"Okay how about we go back to your apartment and ask JaeHee is we can play a little longer, hmmm?" MinHye looked hesitant at first but nodded and lifted both her hands out making a grabby motion. Chunji laughed at her adorable nature and bent down so that she could climb onto his back. Wrapping her arms securely around his neck Chunji grabbed onto her thighs to hold her in place making sure she doesn't fall.

"Oppa are you going to marry Unnie?" Chunji nearly tripped at the question but quickly regained his balance. He turned away trying to hide the blush on his cheeks. It was his fantasy to marry Hee. They had talked about it time and time again in their many conversations about the future.

"Why do you ask that princess?" MinHye giggled. "Because Oppa makes me feel like I have an Appa! Unnie is my Umma and Oppa is my Appa and when were all together I feel like I have a family. That's why I missed you Oppa because you make Unnie happy. You make me happy too." By the time MinHye had finished her little speech they had arrived at her and JaeHee's apartment.

"Alright kiddo down you go." Chunji crouched down and MinHye slid off grabbing a hold of his hand as Chunji stood back up. Chunji knocked on the door twice before the stomping of a female could be heard. The door flung open with lightning reflexes and JaeHee was so relieved.

Chunji had found MinHye.

"MINHYE!" JaeHee practically tackled the poor girl to the ground, squeezing her for dear life. She let tears of relief slide down her face. She had been so worried. In her hysteria she let go of MinHye and practically glomped Chunji, clutching his shirt tightly and burying her face into his chest.

"Thank you for finding her. I was so worried." Chunji was shocked at first. Where was the usually tough and rude girl? Was this the real JaeHee? The Hee he had fallen in love with?

Chunji finally got over his shock and wrapped his arms around JaeHee in return. MinHye smirked and giggled at her Unnie and Oppa. They could deny it all they wanted but MinHye knew they liked each other deep down.

"Oppa! Unnie! I'm hungry." JaeHee realized her position as soon as she heard her little sisters voice and let go of Chunji as if he was a scalding fire.

"Ummm...s-sure kiddo let's go see what we can make hmm?" Chunji said smiling at the glare JaeHee sent him. Ah. There was the JaeHee he knew. Ushering MinHye inside they both went straight to the kitchen. JaeHee huffed.

"Who said you could come in?" MinHye turned around and stuck her tongue out at her Unnie.

"I did. So nyaa." Chunji laughed and playfully stuck his tongue out along with MinHye. JaeHee growled...hey...wait a cotton pickin minute. How is it that literally ten minutes after she had sent ChanHee that frantic text that he and MinHye suddenly appear at there door?

A mighty damn coincidence is what it is. Well, at least JaeHee kept telling herself that. She also wasn't happy that Chunji was here in her apartment cooking dinner with her little sister. Nope. Definitely not.

Well they do say denial is the first stage!

"Okay princess what do you want to eat?" MinHye thought for a moment before clapping her hands together when she made her decision.

"I want Kimchi pancakes and Beef! With some Congee. OH and rice." Chunji nodded and washed his hands and also washed MinHye's hands.

"Okay chef Minnie what should we cook first?" Chunji asked like he was a worker speaking to his boss. MinHye giggled and the stepping stool she was on to see over the counter top.

"Kimchi pancakes!" During their whole encounter JaeHee watched fascinated. Chunji sure was really good with children. Unconsciously her thoughts had drifted to the thought of if he wanted kids. She felt her face heat up at the thought of him being a father.

No. She couldn't be thinking like this. She did not like Chunji and she did not want to bear his kids. No, definitely not.

Well they do say denial is the first stage!

"Unnie your blushing." Chunji glanced over towards JaeHee who was indeed blushing as she leaned against the kitchen doorway. He laughed when JaeHee turned away. She was too cute. He didn't want to wait. He just wanted to tell her everything. But he knew it wouldn't be a smart idea. He'd have to worm his way into her heart more first before he did anything.

"Well this foods not going to cook itself!" MinHye nodded and smiled and they both continued to cook the food laughing and smiling like father and daughter. It was truly a cute site to behold.

~~

Chunji picked up the sleeping MinHye from the couch and followed JaeHee who opened the door to her bedroom. After a rather eventful dinner and a heated round of go-fish, MinHye had finally tuckered out.

Once JaeHee had safely tucked MinHye into bed she smiled and bent down to kiss her forehead. Chunji ruffled her hair a little bit before following suit and putting a quick peck onto her cheek.

"Hey! Don't violate my sister like that." JaeHee harshly whispered to Chunji. Chunji gave her a smoldering look.

"Would you like me to violate you instead?" JaeHee's face blazed red at the implications of Chunji's statement. Her mind told her no but her heart was all for it. I mean she was absolutely disgusted at the idea. Yeah that was it.

"I'd rather not thank you. Now you should leave. I don't want you molesting me again." Chunji frowned. He didn't want to leave. He wanted to stay and watch over his Hee.

"But I just got here! And I found your sister. You should show your thanks by letting me stay." JaeHee walked away towards the family room, not uttering a word. Chunji took this as an okay and followed her into the living room.

"Stop following me." Chunji abruptly did an about face.

"Okay I'll just go to your room then." JaeHee shrieked and practically threw herself onto Chunji again. Her room was a MESS! She hadn't had a chance to clean it because her mind had been so preoccupied with taking care of MinHye and worrying about Sylar.

"Wow JaeHee, I know I'm hot but you don't have to keep throwing yourself at me." Chunji smiled. He was enjoying this way to much. Being able to tease Hee and hold her and see her in person, it was just like he'd imagined. JaeHee's face was permanently etched in red, not out of embarrassment but out of anger.

"Don't be so full of yourself." JaeHee pushed Chunji away, but, in doing so tripped over one of MinHye's stray toys and started to fall backwards. Chunji using cat like reflexes, quickly grabbed hold of JaeHee and turned them around so that Chunji fell onto the ground on his back and JaeHee on top of him.

Now luckily or unluckily, JaeHee's lips just so happened to land onto Chunji's whose eyes became wide as dinner plates. JaeHee's surprised expression mirrored his own and then Chunji realized he could use this position to his advantage. Grinning he started to respond, massaging his lips against hers in a clumsy dance.

It wasn't his first kiss (despite his still status-because he wanted to wait for Hee and didn't want a ) so he used his prior knowledge to his advantage. Now, what surprised him the most was the fact that JaeHee actually started to kiss him back. It was inevitable. The force of their attraction to each other to strong to contain.

Thwack.

Both pulled apart at the noise. JaeHee, coming to her senses, quickly jumped off Chunji and looked towards the window towards the source of the noise.

Thwack.Thwack.

The noise was getting louder. Almost as if someone was trying to throw a rock at the window to break it. Which would be stupid because the object of breaking into one's home is to be as quiet and inconspicuous as possible.

"OPPA! UNNIE!" Chunji immediately ran towards MinHye's bedroom and nearly screamed in furry. Two men dressed in black had crawled through MinHye's window and were trying to kidnap her. One kidnapper was hovering over MinHye while the other aimed to fend off Chunji.

"Let her go! I swear I'll kill you if you don't." Sylars men smirked.

"Were going to take the girl and the masters bride. It's our orders." Chunji growled. He wasn't in martial arts for nothing. Using his speed he sent a swift roundhouse kick to the assailant knocking him back. In return both men charged towards Chunji trying to over pwer him. Chunji though, had used their own momentum against them and ended up making both men knock each other out.

But not all of their problems were over.

"CHUNJI LOOK OUT!" JaeHee shouted as a third figure came out of no where with a tranquilizer gun. Just in time, JaeHee pushed him out of the way, effectively saving him but in the process knocking herself out.

"You bastard!" The three men now charged Chunji again. It was 3 vs. 1, hardly fair, but Chunji knew he'd have to fight his hardest. He wouldn't let harm come to JaeHee nor MinHye. Not now. Not ever.

Whether it was dumb luck or great timing a fourth figure had swept into the room, only this time, he was dressed in blue.

"Retreat right now. Boss's orders." The black men growled. "What for?" The man in blue smirked...vaugely...his eyes looked really familiar, as if Chunji had seen him before.  "You failed the mission. JaeHee is now tranquilized. Retreat." The men dressed in black had no choice but to retreat. "Watch out missy. We'll be back." With that all four figures leapt out the window with which they came in.

MinHye latched onto Chunji's shirt and was heavily crying, scared out of her mind. What kid wouldn't be?

"Shhh...it's okay princess. Oppa is here." MinHye hugged Chunji tighter and wouldn't let go. "Oppa don't leave." Chunji softened at the little girl. He wouldn't leave. He didn't want to especially after the scare he just had when they attempted to take both his angels away.

"You definitely have some explaining to do...Hee."


Myungsoo's wife smiled warmly as she gazed out their bedroom window, a hand affectionately rubbing her swollen belly. She was  6 months along now and had just received news they would be having a sweet baby girl. She even had her first 3D sonogram today.

It was a funny story really, when the nurse went to call her in she was shocked when six men got up to accompany her. At first, the nurse refused saying only immediate family could come back but after much persuasion and sweet talking from WooHyun and DongWoo the nurse decided to let them all back.

Though Hanah was happy to be permanently accompanied by Infinite for the time being it was still lonely at night without the heat from Myungsoo's body to keep her warm. She also missed his kisses and his whispers of sweet nothings in her ear. During the day it was fine because she had distractions, but at night time when the boys had gone to sleep the loneliness just crept up.

Every night Hanah would put a pair of headphones onto her tummy and play the recording Myungsoo had left with her for the baby. She read once somewhere that the baby liked to hear its parents voices and since Myungsoo knew he'd be gone he made sure his voice would still be heard.

"Your Appa is being really brave. He's working very hard for you and for us. He's going to keep you safe no matter what. I promise baby. He promised to be here to meet you, just wait a little longer okay? I know I'm excited to meet you too." Hanah found that talking to her baby had helped her immensely.

She didn't feel as alone when she talked to the baby. It soothed her. Even though she felt alone, she knew she wasn't really alone because of her unborn child. Her little baby girl.

She had a feeling though. Maybe it was her mother sense but something told her that she would be needed really soon. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a piece of paper with a name and number on it. Maybe it was time to carry out her own little mission Myungsoo set out for her.


They were seated around the kitchen table, MinHye long since passed out on the living room couch. No one said a word as they stared at each other. The silence was loud and suffocating. Chunji didn't really know what to think. Sure Hee had confided into him vaguely about these things but witnessing this first hand was something completely different.

Surprisingly it was JaeHee who broke the silence first.

"You called me Hee. How could you possibly know my nickname?" Chunji silently pulled out his wallet and threw his ID onto the table. JaeHee peered over at the ID and nearly fell off her chair. 

Birth name: Lee ChanHee

It glared at her in those black letters. Tauntingly almost. The man that she couldn't stand, despised even, was actually the man she had come to love with all her heart?

She just...she couldn't. After everything tonight it was all too much.

"Why were you attacked JaeHee. That is the more important issue on hand. Is it Sylar? Is Sylar after you again? Is that why you push people away?" JaeHee remained silent at Chunji's questioning. Chunji looked at her with those deep brown eyes that for once didn't hold contempt for her but a gentle and quiet concern.

He was worried.

JaeHee was breaking down inside. Her love was in danger now. He knew. Sylar's men had seen him here. The one person she had left besides her sister that she cared about is now in danger. She knew she couldn't allow anymore. She knew she' d never be able to be with him for fear of putting him in danger. She knew she's have to push him away.

"You...you know to much now...now he will get you too. I-I just, you can't be ChanHee. You can't. I can't deal with this. He'll hurt you. Leave I want you to leave right now." Chunji was taken aback. Why was Hee doing this? He could protect himself. He could definitely protect her and MinHye too. They were precious to him.

"I won't leave you. Hee I can protect us. Please just give me a chance." Chunji grabbed JaeHee's hand but she violently ripped hers away from his grip.

"I don't want you here. LEAVE! You can't win. Go. Go now." JaeHee practically pushed Chunji out the door. He had a hard time masking the hurt in his eyes. The girl he had fallen in love with, cared for, and wanted to protect just rejected him. He couldn't find it in his heart to fight back anymore.

The door had slammed in his face and he just stood there numb.

Why?


You know, I'm not really one for Angst. In fact, I at writing Drama/Angst. If you haven't noticed I'm a master at fluff =p

Ummm well I tried my best here with drama and angst but...gahh I think I failed epically. BUT basically the goal for this chapter was to get you annoyed with JaeHee. (Not for long though).

Also for those of you reading for Myungsoo/Infinite do not worry! They will start to make more of an appearance in a few chapters. I even have a whole chapter dedicated to Hanah, Infinite, and Myungsoo and the baby in the works. AND don't think I forgot about B.A.P. They'll play an important role soon enough.

And as for Sylar, well, I hope you guys won't hate me too much next chapter. You've been warned.

Well review and tell me what you think!! Does this story ? Somehow I'm not to happy with it. I hadn't originally planned for it to take this direction but somehow it did without my intention. 

For the silent readers.

'This story is getting so good! Ahh JaeHee why reject poor Chunji?'

'It's getting really good. Update'

'Not the best. It stinks. Stupid JaeHee.'