Trapped In The Closet Pt. I

Perfectly Loud

JaeHee was not amused at all. She looked upon the freakishly tall blonde in front of her with disdain. This boy had insisted on following her around everywhere she went and all she wanted was to be left alone. Was it so hard to understand?

"Noona do you want some?" JaeHee turned towards the trailing boy behind her to see him holding out a meat bun to her. Normally she would have jumped on the chance to eat a meat bun, but, this guy irritated her too much so she'd have to kindly decline.

"No Zelo. I don't want some. Just leave me be." Zelo just smiled and waggled his finger.

"Zelo doesn't want to leave noona alone." JaeHee sighed and decided to just ignore this little leach following her. If he wanted to follow her fine but she didn't have to acknowledge him.

JaeHee walked to the starting line of the 200m dash. She saw the Queenka's talking amongst themselves and she rolled her eyes. No doubt they were talking about her and Chunji's little fiasco this morning. The Queenka was obsessed with Chunji after all. JaeHee shuddered at that thought. Obsession could be a scary thing. She knew this all too well.

"Look, the finally decided to arrive. And look, your even sleeping with the enemy now too." HanBi flipped her hair and her and her posse smirked. That's what she was after all. A .

"I think the real here is you. Do I need ask the boys who've been with you to raise their hands?" HanBi glared and scoffed incredulously. What could a nobody like her possibly do to her, a Queenka.

"HEY! Noona is not a . She's actully really scary." JaeHee didn't know whether to beat the boy over the head for talking or smile form being called scary.

"Having your flavors of the week stick up for you? How pathetic." JaeHee pointed towards the finish line.

"Let's take this to the track. If I win, you leave me alone for one week and have to be nice to me, if you win, I'll bow to you." HanBi nodded and motioned for her possee to make room so she could get into her lane to set up.

JaeHee inwardly rejoiced. Running was one of the only sports she was good at and she knew she'd win so she'd be left alone for one week.

"Alright runners on your marks." JaeHee glanced at Hanbi. She wasn't even using the starting blocks. Tch. How stupid.

"Get set." HanBi glanced back at JaeHee and smirked, promising a loss. JaeHee returned her focus to the track.

"GO!" The cap gun went off and JaeHee took off like a bullet. She was easily leading the pack right now, HanBi surprisingly in third, and smirked. She could see the finish line off in the distance and it only fueled her resolve to get there faster.

She knew she had this in the bag.

Unfortunately, luck wasn't on her side today because the moment she got within twenty feet of the finish line, Chunji got thrown onto the track by Yongguk who pounced on top of him and they were fighting, which ultimately knocked JaeHee over and her foot got caught under Chunji's weight and she ended up loosing to HanBI.

Fuming she started to scream.

"YOU ING IDIOTS. YOU BASTARDS. GO TO HELL YOU MOTHERFUCING ! LOOK WHAT YOU DID? YOU. YOU. YOU. GOD." JaeHee blew up and knocked both of Chunji and Yongguk's heads together, effectively stopping them. She was breathing heavily and her face was slightly red.

All she could see was red.

"! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING FIGHTING ON THE GODDAMN FIELD? YOUR LUCKY WERE ON SCHOOL GROUNDS." The track was silent now, just watching the fuming JaeHee as she kicked Yongguk. HanBi smirked and gestured to the floor.

"A deal's a deal, . Bow to me." JaeHee flipped Chunji the bird and begrudgingly bowed 90 degrees. The crowd gasped. HanBi smirked and turned her attention towards Chunji who was in pain.

"Oh my poor baby! Are you okay? Did that hurt you?" Chunji growled and threw HanBi off him. He did not want to see her right now.

"I'm fine." He slowly stood up and faced JaeHee. She turned away from Chunji and harrumphed before walking away. There was no way she could be around those two. She would surely blow her top even more than she already has. Men.

Wanting to find some peace and quiet, she searched the school for a place to hide. She walked for a couple of minutes before coming across the school's equipment shed.

perfect.

Grinning, she happily made her way into the shed, closing the door behind her but making sure not to lock it, and sat herself ontop of a few boxes.

She let out a sigh of relief and took out her ipod, listening to her newest obsession, Missing You by her favorite subunit 100% V.

Oneulttara gwaenhi buneun baramdo
Mami heohaeseo geureonji deo chagapge neukkyeojigo
Maeil taneun beoseu an changbakkeul boda
Neowa gachi geotdeon gil niga gwaenhi gunggeumhaejigo
Geuttaen wae geuri cheoreopge gureosseulkka
Neoui maldeureul wae deutji motaesseulkka
Jogeum deo jalhaejul geol geuraesseo
Jogeum deo ttaseuhi anajul geol geuraesseo

 

She lost herself in the music, basking in her biases voice. He's just an amazing rapper with smooth vocals mixed in, it's just, beautiful to her.

She felt her eyes close and she welcomed the chance to fall asleep. To escape from reality and into the land of dreams where she can be with her ChanHee freely.

~~

"Myungsoo I have another assaignment for you." Myungsoo turned to the police chief and nodded, ready to serve his community.

"It appears that Sylar is on the move again. I have no doubt he knows JaeHee's whereabouts by now. He's going to strike again soon. I can feel it." Myungsoo's stomach clenched in worry. He had come to care for the younger girls like they were his family and didn't want any harm to come to them.

"What is my assaignment?" The chief threw a thick manilla folder onto Myungsoo's desk. The young officer opened it up and looked it over, eye's widdening.

"Sir, you can't be serious?" The chief pressed his lips into a firm line. If he could give this assaignment to anyone else he would, but, he knew Myungsoo was the only one competant enough to handle this case because the chief could see so much potential in the young boy.

Myungsoo reminded the chief of himself when he was younger, but he'd never admit that out loud. Plus, the cheif had complete faith in Myungsoo.

"I'm afraid so. At this point in time, it is the only way." Myungsoo closed his eyes and nodded, bowing to the chief and putting his hands onto his face.

How was he going to break the news to his fiance?

Better yet, how was he ever going to be able to leave her all alone....especially when she had just informed him that she was expecting and they were going to start a family (even though it was a  little earlier than planned).

He knew what he had to do and he would do it. But before that, he needed to also take matters into his own hands.

He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and dialed the one number he swore he'd only ever call in times of great need.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Makne...I need your help...and bring Infinite."

~~

"Have you seen JaeHee?" Chunji asked with his hands in his pockets. He had been trying to find that damned girl for about twenty minutes now and his patience was starting to wear thin. He'd asked about twenty people by now and each one had answered the same. They hadn't.

Chunji was mad. He didn't know why, but the thought of JaeHee missing and him not knowing where she is made him worried angry. She better not have left. We need her for the 4x800 relay.

"JaeHee! JaeHee where are you? If you don't come out right now I'm going to kick your ." Silence. He was met with silence as he walked the cobblestone path towards the equipment shed that housed the school's sports equipment.

He saw that the door ws proped open and grew hopeful. Maybe, just maybe JaeHee had hid herself in here or something. It would be the perfect spot to hide in right?

He walked into the shed and searched around only to find JaeHee sound asleep on a pile of boxes, resting her head on her arm. She didn't look very comfortable. Chunji rolled his eyes at the careless girl and sat down beside her, carefully adjusting her so she wouldn't awake, and leaned her head upon his shoulder.

"Idiot what the heck are you doing in here? Your going to miss your race if you don't wake up." Chunji whispered none to loudly. His tone was sharp. He noticed that she had her headphones in and wondered what she was listening too. He carefully grabbed the ear bud out of her right ear and his eyes widdened in surprise.

How in the world did she ever get this song? There was only one person Chunji had given this too, a girl, his girl, Hee.

JaeHee opened her eyes, rubbing the sleep from them. She felt her head resting upon something soft and looked to her left and saw Chunji looking at her Ipod screen.

"Yah! What are you doing with my Ipod?" Chunji jumped, slightly startled from her sudden outburst and held the Ipod screen in front of JaeHee's face.

"Where did you get this song?" JaeHee looked taken aback for a moment. Should she tell him or lie? It's not like she was ashamed of Channie or anything, but she didn't want Chunji to make fun of her.

Before she could even have the chance to open to reply, a sharp slamming of the door jolted both teens. Chunji quickly ran to the door and pushed on it, but there was no use, it was locked.

"Damn were locked in." Just then the lights went out, too.

"ing perfect."

~~

Sylar scowled at the CCTV screen before him of the two teens locked in the equipment shed.

He did not like this Chunji boy. He was getting to close to JaeHee, he could ruin everything and that simply just wouldn't do and he knew he needed to fix it. Permanently.

"I want you to call in the B.A.P boys. Tell them, they have a new task. If they complete it, tell them I will promote them all." Sylar's right hand man nodded and bowed walking off into the shadows.

He zoomed the camera in on JaeHee's face, admiring her beauty. She was perfect. She was everything he'd ever want in a girl and more. She was all his and no one, no one could ever have her.

He'd make sure of it.

'Watch out my little JaeHee, Oppa is coming for you. And this time I will make you my bride. Once I get rid of your little sister, there's no way you can resist me. And your little boyfriend too. I will be the only one in your heart, I swear it, Jagiya.'


It's a relatively shorter chapter, but my time is running increasingly low as it is finals week fast aproaching here for my semester and all my profs want papers. FML.

Anyway, more and more will start to be revealed from here on out, and I don't know how long I'll drag JaeHee and Chunji out with their denial, but I imagine at least a few more chapters before that happens.

I hope my story is good and not too too boring. I'd really appreciate some feedback.

And for my silent readers you know what to do.

'Great Chapter! Really this story is getting so intense! Can't wait!'

'Meh, not your best, but  not the worst either.'

'No. Just no.'

Bye ^_^

And on your own finals....may the odds be ever in your favor. (I don't like hunger games nor have I ever read the books and watched the movies but I think that line is so bad lol)