Blueberry Pancakes

Perfectly Loud

The human bodies natural reaction is to seek warmth. If it's cold out, you wear a jacket. When you walk inside, you unconsciously find a space closest to the heater. And if your laying next to someone, you generally gravitate towards their body heat.

JaeHee was no different. She sighed contentedly and snuggled into the warm body next to her. She let out soft, even breaths and a slight smile adorned her face. She felt a slight rustling next to her, but ignored it completely. She could feel movement next to her and felt herself being brought closer to something soft. She could hear slight breathing as she slowly fluttered her eyes open.

She didn't really comprehend what was going on at first. She could feel arms wrapped tightly aroud her, and her legs tangled with another's. She turned her head slightly upward and widened her eyes at the face mere inches from her own. Chunji was next to her. Chunji was holding her. Chunji was in her bed.

She freaked and flailed about, kicking the other occupant of the bed.

The other occupant groaned and threw a glare towards JaeHee. It was way to early for this.

"Yah! What the was that for?" JaeHee jumped up and pointed a finger accusingly towards Chunji.

"You molested me!" Chunji looked at JaeHee in disbelief. Molested? He wasn't a creep! If anything she molested him.

"Please I wouldn't even touch you with a ten foot pole. You've got nothing to show, anyway." The next thing that could be seen was a pillow flying towards Chunji's face. He easily dodged it and watched as JaeHee angrily stomped out the door. He snickered and turned back towards the bed.

Now that she was gone, a few more hours of sleep wouldn't hurt. School would today after all.

~~

"Stupid no good son of a-"

"Unnie! Unnie!" JaeHee stoped her words when her little sister peered her tiny body around the corner. She rubbed a tiny hand on her eye and held her blanket in the other hand so that it was slightly dragging on the floor.

"MinHye, it's still early, what are you doing up?" MinHye yawned cutely.

"I heard yelling Unnie." JaeHee blushed in embarassment at having woken up her little sister but it wasn't her fault that bastard practically molested her in her sleep.

"Unnie is fine. Go back to sleep." MinHye nodded and slowly walked back to her room crawling into her bed. JaeHee opened the closet and pulled out a spare pillow and blanket. She lyed down on the couch and closed her eyes falling back to sleep.

'I'm sorry, ChanHee-ah...forgive me.'


Unnie told me to go back to bed, but I was already awake. I walked past Unnie's room and saw that someone was sleeping on Unnie's bed.

I pushed the door open and saw that it was the Oppa from yesterday! I was really happy that Unnie let him stay because of the bad storm last night. Unnie can't see it, but she likes him. I just know it.

I crawled onto the bed and sat on my legs. I looked at Oppa's handsome face and poked his shoulder.

"Oppa! Oppa!" I saw Oppa stir and open his eyes. He smiled at me and I laughed.

"Annyeong (hello) baby!" I felt him give me a big hug as he his side and pulled me next to him. Oppa was really warm.

"Oppa I can't fall back asleep." Oppa laughed and let me lye down next to him. I felt really safe in Oppa's arms! He is really nice. And he was warm like a big teddy bear!

"Just close your eyes MinHye-ah okay?" I nodded and closed my eyes real tight. I felt really sleepy after awhile and the last thing I remember was hearing Oppa singing.

I felt Oppa move beside me awhile later. I could tell that time had past because the sun was shining through the windows in Unnie's room. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and turned my head towards Oppa. He was sleeping still, his body turned towards me and his left arm stuck out as my pillow.

"Oppa, wake up! I'm hungry!" I shook Oppa awake because I wanted food and I didn't want to wake up Unnie. Oppa woke up and smiled at me again.

"Okay Princess, what'll it be?" I thought for a moment and really wanted pancakes! The blueberry one's that Grandma used to make!

"Pancakes! Pancakes!" Chunji laughed and patted my head.

"Okay princess, Pancakes it is." I got out of bed and grabbed my blanket and Oppa picked me up and carried me on his side to the kitchen.

He set me down and started to pull ingredients out of the refrigorator. I peaked my head through the opening in the wall that showed the livingroom from the kitchen and saw Unnie was still sleeping.

"Oppa! Can we make blueberry pancakes? Unnie and I love them! But Unnie doesn't make them very often ever since Grandma and Grandpa died." Chunji Oppa frowned slightly at me and I think he felt a little sad. Unnie was my only family, even I was old enough to know that.

I felt Oppa ruffle my hair. It made me smile. I like when Oppaa ruffles my hair.

"Sure thing kid. Do you want to help me?" I nod and Oppa pulls up a chair for me to stand on. He gets out a bowl and tells me to scoop two cups of pancake mix as he adds milk and cracks one egg. I watch as he mixes the bowl and then he helps me pour the batter onto the skillet.

I giggle and put left over batter on my hand and rubbed it on Oppa's face.

"Silly Oppa! You have pancake batter on your face." He gasps and quickly get's me back by putting batter on my nose.

"Now your the silly one princess." I watched Oppa turn back and flip the pancakes over and I helped pour more batter onto our skillet. This was really fun.

I silently hoped we could do this every morning.

~~

JaeHee slowly fluttered her eye lids open, immediately taking in the wonderful smell wafting through the tiny apartment. She smiled and threw the blankets off of her, getting up and stretching before opening the curtains and letting the morning sun in.

"MinHye! That's to many blueberries!" JaeHee turned her head as fast as lightening towards the kitchen and peaked through the opening in the wall and was surprised at the scene before her.

Chunji was flipping the pancakes and MinHye was adding the blueberries into them, and both had flower smudges all over their faces.

"Oh Unnie! Your up! Oppa and I made breakfast, see?" She pointed to the already tall  stack of pancakes, blueberry to be exact. With Orange Juice and a side of bacon and eggs.

"Okay let's eat this so were not late for school okay? Especially you MinHye-ah." Chunji said and pulled out MinHye's chair for her but not JaeHee's cuz she's a face as he likes to put it.

"Thanks for breakfast Chunji." JaeHee said begrudgingly. Chunji just smirked.

"Don't mention it...and that's Oppa to you!" JaeHee nearly threw her fork at him but refrained because MinHye was at the table so she settled for a harsh glare.

"In your dreams Chunji."

~~

"Bye Unnie! Bye Oppa!" MinHye said as she waved to the two teens and walked away with her teacher who escorted her inside the building. Chunji and JaeHee waved excitedly back, each with a smile on the others face. After MinHye was out of sight, JaeHee dropped her hand and scoweled.

"I hate you." Chunji chuckled and pulled out his phone quickly. No new messages. He frowned. Hee always sent him a text in the morning.

"Something wrong?" Chunji looked up and shook his head, depositing his phone back into his pocket. He told himself Hee was probably busy and that he shouldn't worry.

"No. Let's go or we'll be late for school." JaeHee kickd a peble with her foot.

"What makes you think I'm walking to school with you? I'd rather not go at all." Chunji smirked and started walking ahead. He stopped and turned around.

"Well you could not go, but, in case you forgot, today is olympic day. Every student is forced to participate. If you're not accounted for then you have to repeat the school year, remember?" JaeHee groaned. Why did life hate her? She grumbled and hurried her little legs to catch up with Chunji.

The walk to school was tense and awkward. Neither knowing what to say, and neither wanting to say anything. Chunji looked back and saw that JaeHee was looking at her phone, texting. She had a smile on her face. Chunji was a little taken aback though he wouldn't admit it. He had never seen such an expression from the stone cold girl.

It suited her.

Tch. Stone cold his .

Students were abuzz. That was the first thing JaeHee noticed as she walked towards the school. Everywhere she looked students would point and whisper. Chunji leaned down and turned towards JaeHee's ears.

"Is it me or is everyone staring." JaeHee growled.

"No they are. Why I don't know." Chunji walked away towards his friends. He didn't really care to be around JaeHee anymore, and they would know what's up.

"HYUNG! Are you out of your mind?" Chunji gave ChangJo a sideways look. What the heck was the makne talking about?

"Are you okay ChangJo?" ChangJo shook his head.

"Hyung how are you so relaxed right now?" Chunji shrugged.

"Why wouldn't I be relaxed?" Ricky looked uneasy.

"Hyung...look." Ricky took out his phone and showed Chunji a picture of him and JaeHee walking out of her apartment. The timing of the picture made it look as if they were a couple. Chunji's eyes were as wide as dinner plates. This was not good.

"I-It's not what you think okay? Nothing happened." C.A.P snorted.

"And here I thought you'd finally loose your ity." Chunji growled and shushed Minsoo.

"Ugh Hyung. I just don't want to sleep with s that's all." L.Joe pointed to HanBi. She looked super pissed off. Chunji groaned and hid behind Ricky. Of course Han just had to show up and make his day worse. Just the sight of her put him in a bad mood.

"Oppa! Oppa! How could you? What is the meaning of this?" Chunji remained silent. He didn't have to tell Han anything. If he ignored her she'd eventually just go away.

"!" a shout sounded from the South end of the hallway. The boys and HanBi turned their heads towards the source to see a fuming JaeHee practically producing lazors out of her eyes. She had her phone in her hand and nearly threw it in Chunji's face.

"What the is the meaning of this? I'm pissed." Chunji rolled his eyes. Did she have to be such a drama queen?

"Why baby? You didn't seem so pissed last night when we wer-" Chunji was cut off as JaeHee's hand slapped over his mouth.

"Don't spout that bull . Nothing happened, you got that?" Chunji nodded and took JaeHee's hands off his mouth, ignoring the little jolt he felt through his body at the touch.

"You just can't hide your undying love for me can you?"

"More like boundless hate." Chunji laughed and tipped his imaginary hat.

"Only if I'll see you there!" JaeHee didn't even bother a reply and walked away to her next class. She felt her phone buzz in her pocket and quickly took it out. She smiled seeing that it was ChanHee.

Annyeong baby girl! <3 Oppa just wanted to tell you that your the most beautiful girl in the world and that your always on his mind. Oppa wishes he could be with you everyday of his life. Oppa hopes that you think of me always. ♥ I have to keep those boys away from you somehow!

JaeHee giggled. Her Oppa was so silly but that's why she loved him. She tried to type a reply, but somehow found that she couldn't. A sinking feeling started to pool in the pit of her stomach and she quickly glanced inside the classroom at Chunji who was talking to some of the members of Teen Top. She knew the feeling right away.

Guilt.


"Were going to crush Korea Arts again like always. This won't even be a competition." Zelo said as he got off the bus. He looked at the football stadium where the event would be held. He felt really good about today.

"I hope I get to wipe the floor with Chunji. I hate that guy." Daehyun exclaimed as he slung his pack over his back, looking on at the school. "Don't worry. We've beaten them for the past three years. Plus, the steaks are high this time. There's no room to loose." Bang Yongguk, their leader said with clenched fists. They wouldn't loose their hang out. They refused too.

"Look at all these fineeeee Korea Arts girls. I swear they get hotter and hotter every year." Himchan threw a wink towards a random girl who squeeled and blushed.

"Yah! Hyung...knock it off. Were here to win, not flirt." JongUp whined. He was trying to keep the group focused on the goal. For some reason he just felt really uneasy. It was embedded in the pit of his stomach and didn't seem to be disappearing anytime soon.

The B.A.P boys made their way towards their teacher, waiting to be checked in and given a number. They were all dressed in a red t-shirt with white shorts and a red strip down the side. Korea Arts had solid blue shirts and solid black shorts, red vs. blue.

The head of the school walked out of the building and stood on its steps, peering at the crowd of teens from TS High. He flipped the switch to his clip on microphone attached to his collar of his suit and smiled.

"Welcome TS students to the 45th annual Korea Arts Olympic Day! We ask that you quickly grab your assaigned number and proceed to the stadium so we can start the opening ceremonies. May the best school win!"

About an hour passed before the first event officially started. The B.A.P boys were riled up just itching to start cracking skulls.

"Well if it isn't the motley crew." L. Joe spoke in English as he and Teen Top walked up to B.A.P. Zelo glared.

"Well if it isn't L. Joe. Yah! dwarf, hows the air down there?" L. Joe clenched his fists. He was going to swing when Chunji delicately placed his hand atop L. Joe's arm.

"Don't start a fight. We need to save our energy for the match." L. Joe nodded and cursed, walking away. He needed to focus and get his head in the game. He shouldn't have let that stupid Zelo mess with his head.

And so what if he was short? His fangirls didn't seem to care at all.

"Best of luck. Your going to need it." C.A.P bumped shoulders with Yongguk and followed L. Joe towards the starting line for the first race. The 100 meter dash.

~~

JaeHee sat on the bleachers, watching the crowd of blue and red, alone. JaeHee wasn't much for sports. She wasn't all that athletic and she was really only good at running and dancing. Which requires more coordination than athleticism.

The day was hot, the suns mighty rays beating down onto her skin. JaeHee hated hot days because they make her agitated. Coupled with this mornings little event JaeHee could be set off with just the tiniest thing.

She felt an arm appear around her suddenly and she stiffened, immediately pushing the arm away and glaring at its owner, which surprisingly, was a man she's never seen before. Coupled with the fact he was wearing red, she deduced he was from Woolim.

"Noona! What's a pretty girl like you doing here all by yourself?" JaeHee rolled her eyes. This guy was tall. Freakishly tall, she noticed. So this was a dongsaeng? Hmm.

"Because I like being alone." Zelo scrunched up his face. Who liked being alone?

"I think noona is lying! No one truly likes being alone." JaeHee went to open to reply, but closed it just as quickly when she saw five other TS boys come up and join the freakishly tall blonde.

"Hey Zelo whose this babe?" Himchan asked greasily as he slid an arm over JaeHee's shoulder. JaeHee glared and shrugged him off.

"None of your business. I was just leaving." JaeHee was about to walk away when a hand grabbed her wrist. She looked up into the eyes of a rather intimidating boy, with a unusually gummy smile.

"I think your staying." JaeHee glared and tried to pull her arm away but this guys grip was too tight on her wrist and she was too weak.

"Yah! Leave her alone!" Gummy boy looked up and scowled when he saw Chunji making his way over. Chunji harshly broke Yongguk's grip on JaeHee's arm.

"Is someone jealous over their girlfriend? You know I love to take what isn't mine." Chunji hugged JaeHee closer to him. DaeHyun yawned, seemingly unimpressed with the drama and that's when she noticed it.

"JaeHee will never go to someone like you." JaeHee froze. That tattoo...it...it couldn't be. Maybe it was just a coincidence this blonde haired man had the same tattoo of the...horrid man after her.

"You won't be able to resist me for long, sweet cheeks. I always get what I want." before JaeHee or Chunji could retort, the principals voice could be heard blaring over the speakers.

"Would all students participating in the 100 and 200 meter dashes please report to the track. I repeat, would all students participating in the 100 and 200 meter dashes please report to the track. Thank you." Chunji smirked and bumped shoulders with Yongguk, dragging JaeHee along with him.

"See you on the track, bro."

~~

"I hate you." Chunji smiled and dropped JaeHee's wrist.

"Love you too, sweets." JaeHee growled but didn't offer him a reply, just walking away.

She was running in the 200 meter dash and was needed elsewhere.

"Damn Hyung, such a fiesty girl you got there." Chunji turned to L.Joe.

"Don't even think about it." L.Joe held up his hands in surrender.

"Relax dude, I know she's yours and off limits."

"She's not mine." Niel grinned and slung an arm over Chunji's shoulder, joining the conversation.

"Yet, Hyung. Yet." Ricky smiled.

"I have a date with SooYoung again tonight! I'm so excited!" L. Joe rolled his eyes.

"Yes, yes we all know you're in love with her." Ricky pouted.

"Your just jealous because SooYoung is so cute and sweet and all you get are ."

"Why I ought-" C.A.P slapped the back of Ricky and L. Joe's heads.

"Enough. Were needed at the track."

~~

Sylar smirked as he let the blood drip from his hands, as he wiped off his knife. He looked at the mangled body in pleasure, enjoying the misfortune of others.

He could live in one moment for a long time. He could feed off the memory, over and over again. He was animal. But then he would feel it, the emptiness returning, and the need would rise in him again.

The need to kill, that is.

He rubbed his two fingers together, relishing in the gooey liquid texture of the blood. He turned to some of his men and flashed them a sinister smirk.

"Why don't we check up on our little JaeHee hmmm? Give me a report by tomorrow." His men nodded, bowed, and left to go spy on JaeHee.

'Soon...soon you will be mine Song JaeHee. Once I kill everyone precious to you, you'll have no choice but to become my bride because you'll have no one left. Kekekeke we'd make pretty babies, dear. We'll have a huge wedding too.'

Sylar closed his eyes and let his mind drift to JaeHee. He smirked just the tiniest bit, remembering the sweet sweet scent of her hair as he watched her sleep. The way her legs twitched when she was dreaming and the way she moaned cutely in her sleep. He loved her, ever since he laid eyes on her all those years ago. Such a cute little girl she was, too.

He became obsessed. The more he watched her, the more he loved her, and the more he wanted her. He will stop at absolutely no costs to obtain what he wants. He'll kill every last one of them if he has too, until JaeHee becomes his. And she will become his.

Because, after all, he is the most wanted criminal. He'll never be caught.

He brought a picture out from his wallet and looked fondly at it. Soon. Soon he would have her. And once he did, he wouldn't ever let her go.

 

 


So here's another chapter! Yeah! :3

Okay so I wrote half of this while I was drinking bacardi...soooo...if it makes no sense, oopsie lol I just wanted to get it out there.

Anyway silent readers you know the drill.

'Great chapter! I really liked it! Update! :)'

'It was okay'

or

'Nice try, but no cigar.'

byeeeeee