Chapter 9

Together Loving

You and Kai went walking to school after you said your goodbyes to D.o when you left the house.

You ran across the road to Chanyeol and Kai came running after you. "Wait up for......." You heard a yell then followed by a car slaming its breaks. You stopped and turned around. You saw Kai meters away from the car and you. He was on the road flat out laying in his blood.

"KAAAIIII " You ran to him. You kneeled down next to him and prayed for him. You told Chanyeol to get help and he quickly did. Everything was going to fast for you. You past out for a couple of minutes and was woken by the sirens of the ambulance. Chanyeol was by your side. You quickly got up and scrambled to kais side. "Kai please wake up " You cried.

You went to the hospital in the ambulance. "Kai please come back to me I love you" You cried more. Your tears fulling the ambulance you finally reached the hospital and you got stopped by the doctors so Chanyeol took you home.

The next 2 days.....

You waited in the waiting room with Chanyeol and D.o till you were aloud to see him.

"So your Chanyeol " D.o questioned looking at him waiting to hear from him.

"Yes I am, and you are" Chanyeol answered. D.o felt a smile on his face and his heart warm up as Chanyeol spoke. "Im D.o " He said and sat next to him.

The nurse came and told you that kai only broke his arm  and had a bit of brain damage. "Can I see him" You were only worried about not seeing him. She lead you to his room.

Kai had bandages around his head and a cast on his arm. Seeing him like that made you a bit better, "Aleast he didnt die" D.o walked in .

"I never want him to" You said. You ran to kai's side as you saw his eyes open. "Please dont do that to me" You looked at him. You hugged the life out of him and Kissed him making him sure he knows not to leave.

"Does this mean that where......" Kai had a smile on his face. "Yes" You smiled.

You jumped into bed with him and snuggled up next to him. You asked kai question about his memory and the last thing he could remember was when you left to go to Chanyeol.

"Well when are you coming home" You asked not wanting to be alone with D.o.

"The doctor said I can go whenever, so today is fine for me" Kai smiled. You kissed him then helped him up and got all his stuff to pack away for him to be ready to leave.

You walked out with kai and saw D.o chatting with Chanyeol. He had the look on his face he never makes unless hes inlove. You called out to him to help you. He ran over to you and Chanyeol went to help kai. When you were walking you asked "D.o are you inlove" you didnt know how to ask so you said that instead.

"Why is it Obvious, do you think he likes me back? " He asked searching if Chanyeol was there. You asked him if he was inlove and he replies with questions.

"Ill find out" You started to think of how your going to do that.