Chapter 1

Together Loving
You were spining around on his desk chair, "Can you go see if there gone please?" you asked kai. He got up and opened the door. Kai walked out the door and to the stairs. He walked down stairs and to the kitchen, "Hi.......umm....what are we having for dinner? " Kai asked not knowing what to say.
 
"We thought you werent home, we can have Mc D.Onalds" Kai's mum answered. 
 
"So where's your girlfriend"Kai's Dad asked. Kai froze and slowly turned around. "Where's your girlfriend son! " He asked again. Kai didnt say a word he was still chocking on his words. Kai turned back around when they all heard a massize *Thump* coming from up stiars. Kai quikly ran upstiars to his room with everyone slowly following. 
 
Kai flung open the door to see you laying on the ground rubbing your head.  "what in the hell were you doing? " kai scrambled to your side. "I went to walk to the door when I fell over" You said pouting. 
 
"_______ what are you doing here" Your mom ran over to you "Come we going home, you need a shower your sticky" Your mom siad pulling you out of kai's room. 
 
"Kai you need to clean your room and open the curtians and windows" Kai's mum said.
 
"Umma....." You pulled your arm from her "I dont want to go" You yelled, then lowered your face and prepared for the hit. The hit never came you looked up to see your mum walking back out the door. "Umma where are you going? "You asked but she didnt reply. Kai and your parents left the room and went downstiars. 
 
It was 8:30pm and another Hour past and the two of you's are still in his room watching a movie called Death Bell. Kai insisted.
 
"Kaiiiiiii wh...what is this movie" You screamed and grabbed onto kai. "Turn it off, turn it off change the movie" You asked him still hiding your head.
 
Kai got up and changed it "What do you want to watch, Baby and me or..."You interupted him and siad "I wanna watch that, Baby and me" Kai obeyed and put the movie on, "I love Han Joon Soo he so y...............Dont you think?" You awkwardly asked kai. kai sat down by you and hugged you with out answering your question. 
 
"Oh MY GOSH THERE HE IS.........."You yelled in excitement "It only just started, babe calm down"Kai asked. You calmed down and managed to get through the first 30 minutes, till the both of you fell asleep, because of the late nights you's have had and you both had school in the morning.
 
------------------------
 
Kai woke up to aloud bang from the front door, Kai suddenly stood up and ran to the door to see both yours and his parents leaving in the same car with suit cases in the back seats. Kai ran out to try catch the moving car "Umma you cant leave us" Kai dropped to the ground and placed his hands on the ground hoping they will come back for them, He waited and waited till you called out to him so he can come in and read something.
 
On the counter top there was a yellow letter saying
 
Dear Kai and _________
 
We are sorry to say that if you 2 want to be together you have to live together for 2 years we decided on that because both our parents did that to us.
We hope you live happy and love each other not hate each other.
Im sure you can live on $100 dollars till you WORK something out.
 
Much Love Your Parents 
 
P.S Of Course Credit Cards Are Suspened
 
Kai got the money and gave it to you, since he cant save money. "Kai what is this, what does it say"You asked trying to grab it."We have to live together for 2 years and we only have $100 to start us off with" Kai said. You ran up to kai and hugged because you relized you got to live with the one you love for 2 years. 
 
"Okay Im tierd and I dont like to be late for school so im going home to bed" You said and grabbed your shoes. Kai snatched your shoes and ran to the lounge "Yah give them back im to tired for this" You chased after him till you gave up and layed on the couch. 
 
"Hahaha looks like you have to stay with me and sleep here, besides thats what our parents left for"Kai said jumping down next to you. You punched his shoulder light and layed down on him.
 
"Yea it look like I do have to sleep here"You smiled. Kai sat up straight "Can we mot have fun tonight? " He asked.
 
"No im sorry im really tired and we have school tomorrow" You said, kai pouted which made you laugh. Kai stood up making you wounder"Where are you going? "You asked Kai,
 
"To bed, why are you coming" He said. You jumped up and followed him to his parents room because their bed was bigger and it was clean. But you didnt really mind because you where with him.
 
"Goodnight kai"You said and shut your eyes, falling asleep and only just hearing kai say "Goodnight darling" then he wrapped you in his arms.
 
 
 
 
 
I will update this story as soon as I could Thank you for your reading pLease be the cooliest person and comment if you liked it please thank you !! :) oh and yes I know 2 years (couldnt think when wrote that) oh and think will you and kai make it through this?? Could you last with all the lust kai has for you??
 
 
 
 
 
 
STAND LADIES MYUNGSOO IS HERE AND WE ARE LEAVING 
 
tumblr_moaov1WrkJ1qc1uuro1_500.gif
 
lETS SHARE THIS BABY 
 
tumblr_mpq79uKmBR1r967c6o1_500.png
 
tAO AND KAI OMFG AHHH
 
tumblr_mq1lff3Zfx1r8t99eo1_500.png