Chapter 5

Together Loving
" Jessica !! " You grabbed her and threw her off Kai.
 
"HE SHOULD BE MINE, YOU DONT DESERVE HIM" She yelled at you. You slapped her right across the face leaving a full red hand print. She punched you back in the stomach, making you drop to the ground. 
 
"Ahhhh your g-gonna die Jessica" You said holding your throbbing stomach. Kai kissed your forehead. 
 
"Jessica your an ugly I will never want to have you and you wont ever have me........she is mine and im hers..................... piss off or ill beaa" Jessica  smashed her lips against kais which made you get angry. Kai struggling to get her off him, You got up and once again pulled her off Kai and punched her in the face making her drop to the ground. 
 
" Get OUT " you yelled at her. 
 
Jessica got up and walked to the door where Kai was there opening it.
 
"I love you kai 5ever and ever" Jessica said leaving the house. "You make me sick Jessica" He said and closed the door.
 
5 minutes later.
 
"Do you know whats a couple of weeks away" Kai asked trying to get that out of your mind. "No " You answered but you did know.
 
"Christmas cooliest day of the year besides your birthday" He smiled, kai had already got you your present but had still not decided.
 
"Please Kai I dont really want to talk, i want to sleep" You yawrned and placed your head on Kai laps.
 
"Kai your hair helping you fall asleep. You slowly closed your eyes and found yourself in an amazing dreamland.
 
In Your Drean:
 
"Hey sehun what is this? " You asked him, but he was dreaming in your dream on a floating cookie with Shark-Boy and Lava-Girl.
 
The wierd thing was that Sharkboy looked like Kai and Lavagirl looked like Chanyeol. You kinda missed him.
 
You heard a voice outside of your head making you wake up.But beforeyou did You saw Kai and Chanyeol coming towards you in your dream so you stayed asleep a little bit longer.
 
"Hey you to tell me whats going on and why are you Shark-boy and Lava-gril" You shouted making sure they could hear you. 
 
"Well you love Shark-boy and Lava-Girl and you also love Kai and Chanyeol so they mixed us together with them" Sharkboy you mean Kai said. Your brain started to throb, giving you a really bad headache. 
 
"But I dont love Channie I only like him" You whispered thinking knowone heard but you were wrong. "Well thats what you think but you heart must be thinking very different" Chanyeol answered.
 
You woke up suddenly and started to tell kai all about your wierd dream. 
 
"Do you really feel like that? Do you love him aswell or just him" Kai burning in angry.
 
"No I love you and dont argue about this its stupid" You moved in to  kiss kai but he moved back.
 
"Its not when you talk about love" Kai argued and sometimes you could sit there and let him win but this time it was different.
 
"I dont love or like him, I love you. If you keep getting jelous all the time then...................." You stood up and walked away but Kai pulled you back onto the couch. 
 
"Then what....... what are you gonna do" Kai shouted 
 
"YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT CARE HOW I FEEL WHEN GIRLS TALK ABOUT YOU LIKE YOUR THEIR BOYFRIEND AND WHEN THEY TOUCH YOU" You yelled at him.
 
"I NEVER KNEW THAT.......DID I" He answered back. You got up and walked to the door.
 
"Your so stupid, I hate you" Your words slipped out.
 
"Take that back or ill tell on you" Kai childishly said.
 
"Kai your so childish and I want a man so im sorry, Its over, im fine living with out you" You left before Kai could reply. Leaving him was hard but you couldnt handly him anymore.
 
Kai stood there left in shock trying his best not to cry. Kai slammed his knees to the ground knowing that he had just lost the love of his life. He felt his heart crumble into millions of peices. Kai let his tears trickle down over his face, his eyes closed wishing to wake from this bad dream.
 
_______________________________________
 
 
I know I always say thank you 
I say it because I love you all for reading my story and the awesome subscribers ~ <3