Chapter 8

Together Loving
Only a week had past since Kai was in the fight and he hasnt been that annoying eversince he made that game room. You havent been in thier yet because you've been doing school work.
 
You heard a knock at the door, you wondered who it could be as you made your way to the door. You opened the door and hugged D.o he was yours and Kai's best friend and you hadn't seen him ever since the epic fail party.. 
 
"I missed you "You said still hugging the life out of him. 
 
Kai came walking downstiars and stopped on the last step. "Where have you been? and babe let the bro breathe" Kai crossed his arms with his foot tapping waiting for his friendly hug.
 
You stopped and looked at Kai. You pointed to the kitchen, He followed you into the kitchen. 
 
"So you havent told him yet have y....." You were interupted by D.o.
 
"Told me what" he asked, you and kai quickly came up with some stupid excuse both of you trying to say the same excuse at the same time. 
 
You were like "About the game room........no about the food...... I mean about Chanyeol" Stuttering everyword. At the same time as you said that kai said "About the Food.........and this guy Chanyeol..........I mean the game room" D.o stood there folding his arms demanding the right answer.
 
Kai couldnt stand it so he dragged D.o to the game room. You went up to your room and watched television.
 
Kai and D.o played on the games for over 4 hours. You finally finished your homework, so you went into the game room.
 
You walked in and nothing was on, they werent playing any game. D.o and Kai just sat there D.o gave you a dirty look then looked back at Kai.
 
"Can I sleep here tonight" D.o asked you both agreed that he can but had a problem on where he will sleep.
 
"You can sleep with me " You Suggested but Kai Immediately said "No" he doesnt want anyone with you thats not him. " KAI STOP BEING ALITTLE baby" You strolled off to your room and slammed the door.
 
"Whole I just said No" Kai looked at D.o, Kai's eyes nearly the same width as D.o's. "Kai you have to give her some space, she shouldnt have to ask for it" D.o then walked to your room and found you crying on your bed. 
 
"Hey I know the pillow cant talk, But i think it doesnt want to taste tears" D.o made his way over to you making you laugh.
 
"What do you want" You asked in a nice way. "I wanted to talk to you why? is that a problem"D.o said and thats why hes your closest friend because he is easy to talk to.
 
"Well okay " You Awkwardly removed your books off the bed and placed the on the floor.
 
"Whats with you and Kai " D.o asked he waited for your answer and was getting ready to leave till you answered. 
 
"I've never loved someone so much and at the same time hate them. Love is hard Especially when you have fallin inlove with an idiot " You cried to him. D.o moved over closer to you, he rested your head on his arm.
 
"I know Before you came me and him were bestfriends he wooldnt let me hang out with my other mates" D.o explained he knew what you were going though. 
 
You and him talked all night untill the two of you fell asleep. You cuddled up to D.o he was so warm you didnt leave his arms all night. 
 
Kai walked in and brought you some breakfast in for you. He saw you with D.o but didnt care, he placed your breakfast down on the table next to the bed and left.