chapter 11

Together Loving
You were lying in bed with chanyeol, there was silence which made you fell weird. "Channie you know that time when Kai was playing soccer" You asked. He scratched his head trying to remember.
 
"Yeah that time you kissed me “He smiled. He turned to lie on his side facing you.
 
"Yea that... why did you keeps kissing me “You turned your head demanding his answer.
 
"Well I knew it was to make kai jelly, so I helped you......and besides I’m gay so you don’t have to worry" He whispered. You smiled and ran your fingers around his face.
 
"You’re the bestest friend ever, by the way Kai doesn’t know I’m here and where have your parents gone?" You told him. He laid back on his back and you curled up into him.
 
"I think you should have told him “He said ignoring your question. You looked up at him and nodded no. You smiled and went to sleep.
 
At Kai's House:
 
Kai came walking in with Krystal laughing. D.o was sitting on the stairs tapping his foot.
 
"What’s wrong with you, there's a seat right their" D.o got up and slapped Kai across the face. Kai's hand went straight to his face and rubbed where D.o had just hit him.
 
"Think about what you just said Kai OH and  YOUR GIRLFRIEND LEFT TO SLEEP WITH " He stopped and pushed Krystal out of the house, then slammed the door on her. "WITH CHANYEOL, Because of you LOVER BOY" D.o walked away but kai stopped him. 
 
"I've been slapped twice today and SHE'S WHERE" Kai said not forgetting about Krystal. Kai opened the door “This can't happen to me twice" He ran to chanyeols house. D.o and Krystal following.
 
You and chanyeol woke up by someone banging on the door. You walked towards the door with Chanyeols bat ready to hit the robber.
 
"Ka" You felt lips being pressed against yours "I've been waiting for these to return" You said into the kiss. He picked you up and spun you around. You felt butterflies rush through you. 
 
"You know I don’t like you" You kissed him. He placed you down. You looked for Krystal but she was flirting with Chanyeol. "I love you Kai, forever and ever." You pushed him away and ran to D.o 
"Hurry up go get your man before that gets him “You laughed and pulled kai to the living room to watch D.o.
 
"Kai I have to tell you something important." You sat down "Chanyeol is going to have to be our Best friend because I love him" You said. You stopped kai before he could talk. "D.o and Chanyeol are in love with each other" You watched as Kai turned to look at them.
 
"Really, their.........What" He looked so confused knowing D.o for a long time and not knowing that he liked guys.
 
You's watched as D.o walked over to Chanyeol. D.o and Chanyeol got talking and Krystal tried to get in the middle of them. Finally Krystal gave up and walked to sit by you and Kai.
 
Chanyeol made D.o laugh. "What are they talking about" Kai asked Krystal.
 
"I have no Idea, there not really saying words" She said. You and kai looked at each other than at Krystal.
 
"Who cares, at least there talking" You smiled.
 
D.o asked if Chanyeol could come over for dinner and you said "Yes" But Kai was still not sure about him. You left his house and started ordering pizza because cooking is not your specialty.
 
You came out of the kitchen with the pizza pretending you made it, but they already know you didnt.
 
D.o, Chanyeol and Krystal were sitting on the other side of the table while you and Kai sat on the other side. Krystal was still lost, she didnt know about Chanyeol. 
 
"Look at this , sitting there breathing like she owns the place" She whispered to Chanyeol. She kicked your led from under the table but you just ignored it.
 
"Well she lives here with Kai and she said that all Kai needs to do to make her world light up is the fact that he is always with her" He whispered. Krystal didnt eat her pizza after he said that. Krystal placed her hand on Chanyeols lap and slowly made her way up to .
 
D.o saw her, he pushed her hand away "Piss off your a little germ wanting to infect everything" Chanyeol said. She got up and sat by Kai. 
 
"Why is she having dinner with us Kai" You looked at him. "She shouldnt have come" You said.
 
"Yes I know but I didnt want to be mean" He nodded.
 
Dinner had come to an end and Krystal left. But she didnt leave without trying to get a kiss from Chanyeol. She said goodbye to all of us one at a time. "Goodnight Chanyeol" She said and lend in for a kiss but got nothing but a stupid look from D.o.
 
Chanyeol looked at D.o "I know we have just meet and dont know much about each other" He said. Krystal still standing there waiting for a kiss.
 
"So the best way to know more about each other is only if you go out with me" He said. Krystal thought he was talking to her. So she got all excited.
 
"So D.o would you go out with me" He asked. Krystal immediatly hugged him " Yes, yes, yes, I love you Chan" She stopped and relised he wasn't talking to her. Chanyeol pushed her away and walked to D.o.
 
"I love you and the only way to make this empty space inside me go away is for you to say Yes" He cupped D.o's face and Kissed him. 
 
"Yes, I love you to Channie" D.o hugged him. 
 
You and Kai cleaned up then went to bed.
 
 
You have to Vote !!!    http://kr.mtvema.com/vote#cat=best-korea-act