chapter 15

Together Loving
You woke up to a empty bed the next morning. Woundering where Kai went you looked for him all around they but it seemed like you were the only one home. The house was empty and you didnt know where everyone had gone.
 
You saw a piece of paper on the table and read.
 
The Letter
 
Dear ____________
 
Go to the school at 11:00am. Also where something nice and warm its cold out here and dont be late.
 
Love Kai xoxo
 
You put the note down and looked at the time. 10:00am "What I woke up late" You got angry Because when you wake up late you get use to it so you always feel tired and feel like sleeping all the time.
 
It was nearly time to go. You walked out the door and headed to school. 
 
"Kai where are you" You said searching everywhere.There he was standing, waiting by a table.
 
"Come where not sitting" He said and took your hand. He walked you to the roof of the school. 
 
"Please sit" He pulled out a chiar. He sat down and clapped his hands.
 
Out came waiters with your favourite food. They paced the food down infront of you. Kai sat there watching you eat. 
 
"Are you not eating" You pushed some food infront of him.
 
"No I did this for you" Kai stood up and walked over to the edge.
 
You finished up eating and walked to kai. Wrapping your arms around kai from behind he turned around. 
 
"Babe your me love, my headache, my heartache, my right, my wrong, my happyness, my pain" He got down "My wife" He said.
 
You looked down. "I know its early but........" He passed. 
 
"Yes Kai" You kissed his lips shut. "I love and who care's about it being early"  You hugged him.
 
"Finally we didnt want to stay away for another year" Your parents came walking around the corner.
 
"You knew about this all" You whispered.
 
"Of course I did, I planned it" He said. 
 
"You egg" You kissed him.
 
Kai twirled you around. He carried you to the edge of the roof.
 
"Kaaaaaaiiiiiiiii let me go" You were screaming.
 
"As you wish" He said. He jumped off the roof letting you go.
 
You screamed your lungs out untill un hit the bottom Landing on a big blow up cushion.
 
"Im going to have to live with many surprises dont I KAI" You said angry at him.
 
"Yes....yes you do" He replied.   
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading this is the last chapter ~~ 사랑해