Chapter 3

Together Loving
A week had past so quickly and there was only 1 week left of school.
 
"Hey Jessica do you want to come to my end off year party" Kai was thinking, he couldnt agree on if she should come or not "she'd probly kill me or the out of me, but I want asnwer this ill get _________ to ask her" He was talking to himself in his mind.
 
"Umm Babe you can decide If Jessica can come. Okay "
He siad and walked away without hearing your answer. 
 
You thought alot about your answer and you had final made up your mind. "Hey Jessica you should come to our end of year party" The words were really hard to say as she might do the most stupidiest thing.
 
"Yea sure, I'd love to" She answer gracefully, then walked away.
 
The Party Day :
 
The bell rang for the first lot of guest, then the second , third until everyone was there.
 
There all kinds of things going on. There was this beerpong thingy and a drinking contest all kinds. You saw your friends sitting down so you went and sat down by them too.
 
"What you guys doing? " You asked, Chanyeol replied "Spin the bottle, you should join in" You took his offer and watched as the bottle stopped on Sehun and Jessica went over to kiss him on the lips.
 
It was your turn to spin and Kai just joined in. As much as you wanted it to land on Kai it went past him and stopped on Chanyeol . All eyes were on you even Kais. You said in your head "Why did I say yes and play why" You knew how easily Kai can get Jealous, Jessica yelled out "Kiss him already" you looked over at Kai as you got up, he wasnt looking. You were about to stop when you felt the soft and caring lips of Chanyeol, you tried your hardest not to kiss back but you couldnt resist.
 
You finally pulled away. You looked around for Kai but he was gone everyone was looking at you and Chanyeol.
 
"Go deep enough gosh" Jessica moand 
 
You got and went to Kais room and you found him on his bed. Kai sat on his bed with his back up agaisnt the wall, when you walked in he didnt want to look at you.
 
"Why did you do that" Kai growled. You were cofused so you didnt answer and just stood there. "Why did you kiss him back" He asked raising his voice. "No I cant do this Kai not with all these people here" You said. You opened the, when Kai slamed the door shut again. 
 
"WHY ARE YOU SO EASILY JEALOUS KAI " You yelled and you have never been so angry at him. "ITS JUST ONE STUPID KISS..........."Your anger grew more inside you. "OH JUST SHUT UP" Kai opened the to leave and told everyone that they need to go. You followed him downstiars and hugged from behind to make it look like nothings wrong. Kai shut the we everyone was gone. He went into the lounge thats where you were.
 
"WHY DID YOU KISS HIM BACK" He shout at you from across the room. "I DONT KNOW KAI OKAY I HAVE KNOW ING IDEA" You yelled you never knew that living with him was so hard. Kai picked up the controller and through it at the wall. 
 
"I know why " he said getting closer to you. "Oh do you now" You answered still not happy at him. "You have a crush on him dont you"He said. You swallowed deep, how could I like Chanyeol when I have kai You thought. 
 
Kai was right infront of you. You pushed him onto the couch, then crawled on top of him and whispered "Yes Kai I may have a littlt crush on him" Then kissed him lips before he could say anything. He smiled in the kissed as you let him rome everywhere inside your mouth. He broke the kissed and said "He likes you, If you didnt know already" Your eyebrows raised at the news he told you. "But I love you" He said.
 
"I love you to, please promise me something " You asked. "Yes anything" he answered .
 
"Promise me that you wont get jealous of stupid things" You asked. He didnt say anything for a while. 
 
"Yes okay I will hold in my anger and jealousy" He promised you.