chapter 6

Together Loving
The holidays were over and you practically spent it with your friends Jikyung and Ashlee they come over from Australia. 
 
You got up and had a shower before you left the house. 
 
You saw Kai on the other side of the road walking to school. Kai ran across the road to you and said "Hi, can I walk with you" You said yes and Kai talked about all memories you and him had.
 
"________ , I miss you please just come back to me. I love you and my heart is hurting so much not being with you" Kai nearly cried begging you for another chance.
 
"You have to win back my love before someone else steals it " You teased and he knew who the someone else would be. 
 
Kai stopped and mumbled to himself "I have to win her heart before a wierdo does" He ran to catch up to you. 
 
You both looked at each other as yous reached the gates of the school.The both of you are very popular in school and alot of people have waited for this moment, so they can date you or Kai.
 
You ran to your friends and gave them all a big hug, while Kai trailed behind you. 
 
Kai and you sat down next to each looking at each other Kai finally told them, That you and him are no longer together.Everyone was shocked but fast to ask questions.
 
"So, umm ____________ do you want to come to my place after school" Obviously Kris first to ask. Kai clenched his fist ignoring the girls asking him out.
 
"Dude seriously, whats wrong with you" Sehun growled kris. "Do it properly man, ____________ Do you want to get something to eat after school" He winked at you. You looked over at kai and didnt answer him.
 
The bell went for your science class and you still had to work with Chanyeol. "Hey Channie did you have a good holiday" You asked.
 
"It was okay, I went to a Suju concert because of my sister" He said. "What I love them" You shocked him.
 
"Well I have alot of videos if you want to watch them"He asked.
 
"Umm okay come over to my house after school with the videos " You said and finished off your science report.
 
AFTER SCHOOL: 
 
Chanyeol came over to your house and you watched about 3 hour of the videos and got tierd. "Well im might go home im getting really tierd" Chanyeol said, you smiled okay and he got the videos and went home.
 
Your house was empty again and you hated it and that you had to sleep by yourself lonely cause usally kai would sneak over. You havent felt like that in, well never your've alwas had someone. 
 
You decided that you didnt want to sleep only in a big house so you walked outside and across the road to Kai's house.
 
Kai heard a knock on the and slowly went to open it. "Hi can I come in " You asked but walked inside anyway. Kai shut the door and watched you walk upstiars to the spear room.
 
You walked into the room and went to lay on the bed. You pulled the blanket over then shut your eyes and tried to fall asleep.
 
Kai walked in with another blanket and saw you curled up on the bed. Kai placed the blanket over you, then sat down on the end of the bed. He placed his hand on your waist and wished for you to come back to him.
 
Kai layed down up against you and cuddled you into him. You didnt bother to move because you missed him so much. You spun around and faced him and saw his bare upperbody, you could hear the fluttering of his heart making yours beat faster. 
 
"Please come back to me " He whispered into your ear making butterflies run through you. 
 
" No, your easily made jealous and besides you dont have to worry about anything cause your going to see me everyday" You whispered. He moved to lay flat on his back and you placed your head on his warm chest. 
 
"I love you" He kissed your head and yous went to sleep.