MIA soldier

Why is it me? (Sequel to why is it you?)

"What just happened?" Jonghyun asked as I sat frozen on the couch sofa.


It was after dinner and as usual the kids were gathered around the t.v with us. We were selecting a movie to watch when I flipped to the news channel.
 
The remote fell out of my hand and clanked against the glass table when I read the headlines.

The kids turned around and scrambled into their father's lap. "Appa, is Umma okay?" Miwoo asked frightened to Jonghyun. I re-winded the t.v. so, that portion of the news could play again.
 
This is not real.
 
No way.
 
Kikwang was in my house just yesterday!
 
"Yoona..." Jonghyun said hesitantly placing a hand on my shoulder.
 
"He's-he's-" I choked out.
 
"ENGAGED?!" I screeched standing up from my seat. Kikwang. My Kikwang was engaged. How the eff did he get engaged in one day just like that?There wasn't even a picture of the girl he was "supposedly" engaged to.
 
There was definitely something up. He had been acting weird the day he came for dinner. going on about stopping a plane. What does that even mean?
I left the living room and trudged up the stairs to my room. I don't wanna scare the kids anymore than I already have.
--
Jonghyun POV:
 
"Appa...what's wrong with Umma?" Yunwoo asked climbing up on my chest. I sighed hugging him close to my chest. "She's in shock." I answered him as I patted Miwoo's back gently. She was on my other shoulder and Yunwoo was on my other side. I figured if she falls asleep first, Yunwoo will too.
 
"Come on, lets get you two in bed now." I lifted Miwoo who was slowly drifting to sleep and held Yunwoo's hand.
 
"Is Umma gonna be okay?" Yunwoo asked nervously looking up at me. I nodded and ruffled his hair. "She's just tired. A good night sleep and she'll be fine." I reassured him as we went up the stairs.
 
"And you also need to sleep now." I told him looking at him knowingly. It was always a struggle to put Yunwoo to sleep but I think tonight he'll fall asleep quickly. After seeing Yoona scream...he definitely won't throw a tantrum.
 
I laid Miwoo on her bed and tucked her in. She stirred slightly but remained asleep. Then, I went on to change Yunwoo into his sleeping clothes. "I'll be a good boy today so Umma doesn't get mad." Yunwoo said as I slipped his sleeping shirt over his head. I smiled at my son. "You're always a good boy." I kissed his nose. "well, I'll be an even gooder boy!" He exclaimed. I laughed at his choice of word. He tried.
 
"Ok, time for bed." I picked him up and plopped him in his bed parallel to Miwoo. "Will you read me a story tonight?" He asked pleadingly.
 
"I wish I could bud, but I gotta go cheer up your mom." Yunwoo pouted but surprisingly didn't throw a fit. I kissed his forehead left the room before he could ask me anything else. 
 
It was weird. On my way to my room, I didn't hear Yoona screaming or cursing. Hmm? Did she calm down? I opened the door slightly. Well, she was packing back and forth angrily with the phone by her ear. I entered the room as quietly as I could and went around her. 
 
Honestly I don't get why she's so mad. I mean she's married to me! Not him! She should be happy for him...
 
Is she seriously not over him. UGH I THOUGHT WE WENT OVER THIS TWO YEARS AGO WHEN I ALMOST DIED.
 
"Dumb bastard isn't picking up and neither is his manager." She cursed throwing her phone on the bed. I turned towards her pretending like I actually cared. "Maybe he's busy." I suggested.
 
"As if. He's probably avoiding my call on purpose." She snorted. "I need to meet my future sister-in law!" She cried. I swear I almost choked on my spit. 
Wait, wait a sec." I said walking towards her. 
 
"Are you mad that Kikwang is getting married or mad that he didn't tell you?" I asked my head hurting from all this confusion. God, girls are confusing I thought I'd understand  them by now. Yoona blinked at me as if I asked a stupid question. 
 
"Of course I'm mad that he didn't tell me. I'm his best friend! That's like Key telling you he's married to Eunji!" She exclaimed. (yes i ship them)
 
"Why would I be mad about Kikwang getting married?" She questioned. I blushed embarrassed a my stupid assumptions. "Never mind." I said gruffly moving to shut the light off. I just wanted to hide underneath the blanket now. I felt like such an idiot 
 
She shrugged it off and slipped into the bed. I shut the light off and quickly got into bed as well. 
 
"Were you jealous?" I heard her ask after awhile. I grunted not wanting to answer. I rolled to the other side so she didn't see my face. I heard her laughing behind and felt her wrap her arms around my waist. 
 
"My little baby was jealous of Kikwang?" She teased in my ear. I rolled my eyes. I hate how she knows me so well. She squeezed her arms tighter around me. "Come on, Jonghyun you know you're the only one for me." I sighed leaning against her. 
 
"I know..." I finally said. I turned myself to face her. "Kikwang's my best friend, of course I'd be mad." Yoona said. 
 
"Sorry, if I made you upset." She kissed my cheek and I couldn't help but smile. I enveloped her into my arms and held her close. "It's okay." I kissed the top of her head. She raised her head to look up at me. "But, tomorrow we have to go to Kikwang's house so I can kill him, and meet his fiancé." She said with such certainty. I laughed.
 
Kikwang was in for a beating.
--
Hey, Yunwoo don't bother your grandma too much!" I hollered as he ran into the house. My mom laughed at my hyper son. "He's just like you." I rolled my eyes and handed her my princess.
 
"Bye, Miwoo." I kissed her forehead before letting go. I kissed my mom's cheek as well, hey she's right there.
 
"I'll see you in a bit, Umma." I said before leaving her doorstep.
--
Yoona POV:
 
"Everything good?" I asked when Jonghyun got into the car. He nodded. "Alright, let's go then!" I said almost excited. I still had no contact with Kikwang. Honestly I'm going to find that bastard. I feel like he's hiding from me on purpose.
 
"What if he's not there?" Jonghyun asked. I abruptly stopped the car. "Then we'll fine him." I said. I heard him groan. "We?" I heard him slightly say.
 
I made a turn. "Of course, love." I said sweetly to him. "How could I do anything without you?" I batted my eyelashes at him. He glared at me. "Keep your eyes on the road."
 
I made a face and looked back on the road. K, Jonghyun.
 
We reached the B2ST apartment, and I parked the car right in front of the parking lot so if Kikwang even tried to escape he wouldn't be able to. I had blocked the entrance. See? Quick thinking!
 
I linked arms with Jonghyun as we walked into the building. The security guards greeted me and nodded at Jonghyun. I smiled and waved before entering the elevator.
 
"You seem close with the guards here," Jonghyun remarked. I shrugged. "I mean, I always visited Kikwang here on the weekends when we were dating."
 
I shouldn't have said that.
 
Jonghyun bugged out.
 
"What?! you'd visit him? ON THE WEEKENDS?!" He roared. I winced at this loud voice. "Relax, relax this was when I was a trainee. I didn't do anything bad." I tried reassuring him. He still looked pissed.
 
"Aw, come one Jonghyun are really gonna fight over this?" I sighed when the elevator door opened. "No." He answered.
 
I smiled thankful, he was seeing my side of the story.
 
"We'll discuss this when we get home." I frowned as we walked out. DAMMIT. 
 
I can't believe we still fight like this. Whatever...
 
I wonder if Yuri and Taec fight like this too? 
 
I doubt they ever fight. Taec is so afraid to hurt Yuri...
 
Jonghyun rang the doorbell and knocked on the B2ST dorm. I momentarily forgot about my own problems and instead focused in Kikwang. That little shet. 
 
No one answered on the first ring so Jonghyun rang it again, but this time repeatedly. 
 
"WHAT?!" An annoyed Junhyung opened the door. He hid behind the door when he saw me and Jonghyun
 
He was in his underwear. Jonghyun coughed and covered my eyes. "We're here to see Kikwang." He stated. 
 
"Good luck finding him, he's not here." I heard Junhyung say. "Where the hell is he?!" I exclaimed stomping my foot.
 
"Beats me, he didn't come home last night." 
 
Wow, and you're not the slightest bit worried that your member has been missing. 
 
"Will you call us and let us know if he shows up?" I heard Jonghyun say. "Sure." And then I heard the door shut. 
 
"We came all the way here for nothing." Jonghyun's hand dropped as I spoke. 
 
"Guess this is serious..." He looked down at his feet.  I sighed heavily. "Come on, we might as well do some grocery shopping. We have two hours until we have to go pick up the kids." I said moving towards the elevators.
 
Jonghyun caught me and pulled me towards him. 
 
"You know what else we could do in two hours?" He looked at me with a mischief glint in his eye. 
 
"A few minutes ago, you were mad at me because I visited a dorm full of boys, and now you want to have . Do you realize how bipolar you are Mr. Kim." I crossed my arms at him. He raised an eyebrow before roughly kissing me on the lips. 
 
"Don't remind me of that," He growled. He grabbed my waist and pulled me so my hips were aligned with his. "Do something to make me feel better." He whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck. 
 
"Home first," I whispered back. 
 
I WAS NOT GONNA HAVE WITH MY HUSBAND IN MY EX-BOYFRIENDS APARTMENT. 
 
 
 
 
A/N- EL OH EL. Did you like it? I thought the ending was funny. hehe. IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. THE ONLY TIMES IM ON A COMPUTER IS A WEEKEND AND LAST WEEKEND WAS MY TEST SO. anywayz DA EFF IS UP WITH KIKWANG YO. GETTING MARRIED? WHATTT. lol the next chapter will clarify everything. and youll meet his lovely lady. WHOOPS SPOILER.
 
did any of u see shinee everybody? DID JONGHYUN GET HIS EYES PIERCED? LMFAO THIS IS SO STUPID BUT HES GOT THIS WEIRD CHAIN THING ON THE CORNER OF HIS EYES N I CANT TELL IF ITS JEWELERY OR FAKE. 
 
AND TAEMINS TUMMY....WHAT WHY. WHY WASN'T JONGHYUN SHIRTLESS. 
 
ok bye now! lol