Spoiled Birthday

Why is it me? (Sequel to why is it you?)

"Hey you guys made it!" Jonghyun exclaimed when he saw his Shinee members enter his house. It wouldn't be a birthday party without the twins favorite uncles. 

 
"Uncle Minho!" Miwoo shrieked jumping out of Yoona's arms and sprinting towards him. "Miwoo!" Minho cried with the same excitement as her. He swooped her in his arms before planing a big kiss on her cheek. 
 
"Thanks for coming," Yoona said walking towards the two with Yunwoo trailing right behind her. He had just woken up from his nap, and was in complete disfunction at the fact that today was his birthday. 
 
"But, where's Onew?" She asked noticing the lack of one Shinee member. "Onew Hyung's been taking care of Jessica heungsoo-nim. (sister in law)" Taemin answered. "Plus ever since he found out she's pregnant he refuses to let her out of his sight," Key finished off. Yoona rolled her eyes at their statement. They had been married for a year already and yet Onew still treated Jessica like she was a delicate little flower. 
 
"She's 3 months pregnant it's not like she lost a leg." She commented. Jonghyun huffed at his wife's foolishness. "Not everyone is as fearless as you," He flicked her forehead playfully. He could remember every time Yoona wanted something he'd make her stay in bed and never let her leave, but that only caused her to do even more reckless things-for example sliding down the stairs. 
 
"Look, son your uncle's came to celebrate your birthday!" Jonghyun said pulling Yunwoo forward. "Is Yunhee here?" He sleepily asked rubbing his eyes. Jonghyin looked at Yoona for help. "Ah, Yunhee is on her way, Yunwoo." Yoona reasurred him. 'They said they were coming.' She thought to herself.
 
The boy ran off to go play with Miwoo while the couple stayed with their sleepy son. "You like your noona wayy too much," Jonghyun said ruffling his son's hair. IT was true, Yunwoo was infatuated with his cousin, Yunhee. He followed her around like a lost puppy. "You better not like her more than me." Yoona added poking Yunwoo in the stomach. Yunhee shook his head and gave a smile to his mom. 
 
"Go on, go play with your sister." Jonghyun said letting his son down. He watched as he tottered towards the guests. 
 
Jonghyun sneakily looked around before making sure he was alone and-indeed he was. "So, my beautiful wife..." He said slinging an arm around Yoona. She eyed him suspiciously leaning away from his embrace. "What do you want?" Jonghyun tried to hide the fox-like grin on his face but he couldn't help himself when he answered: "You." 
 
"Really, now Jjong what is you want?" Yoona asked sighing. She was exhausted from cooking all day and right now she just wanted to rest for a few minutes before the party started. Jonghyun frowned and let her go. "Why do you always think I want something from you?" She narrowed her eyes at him. "Because you do." 
 
Pfft, dumb dino probably wants . 
 
Yoona turned to walk away when Jonghyun trapped her by securing his arms tight around her waist. "You spent all day cooking today, I just wanted to cherish you and tell you how much of an amazing mother you are." He said whispering into her ear. Yoona smiled at his words. She shifted in his arms and faced him. "Really?" She asked hopeful. She never believed that she was a good mother. Balancing work and two children were the hardest things ever. And sometimes she felt she didn't give enough time to her kids. 
 
"Yes, love." He answered smiling sweetly at her. He bent down to kiss her when the doorbell unexpectedly rang. He growled at the interruption but nonetheless let her go to answer the door. 
 
She opened the door expecting a guest to be at the door but instead was met with nothing. The hell? Is someone ding dong ditching my house? She stepped out onto her porch and when her bare feet touched the wooden floor she was met with a thin slip of paper. Yoona bent down to read it. 
 
Happy Birthday
 
A card for the twins? She thought to herself.  She stood up with the card in her hands and looked around to find the owner of this card but there was not a soul in sight on her street. Yoona stepped back inside opening the card. 
 
'Happy Birthday twins, 
This'll be the last birthday you'll share with your mommy before I take her away. Enjoy it while it last.' 
 
Yoona stared at the mysterious card in pure shock. The did I just read? 
 
"Who was it?" Jonghyun asked coming close by the door when he saw Yoona didn't move from her spot. She wordlessly handed him the car. She watched carefully as his face went from confusion to anger. "What the hell is this?" He exclaimed crumpling the card in his hands. "Beats me." She shrugged just as confused as he was except she wasn't showing anger like he was. 
 
Jonghyun's loud voice caught the attention of the twins and their uncles. "Why is Appa yeling? Yunwoo asked letting go of Key's hair. Key sighed in relief thankful that the boy let go of his hair. Miwoo stood up also noticing something was wrong.
 
"It's probably just hate mail, Jonghyun." Yoona said trying to calm her husband down. Jonghyun was really angry. His nostirls were flaring and his chest was rising up and down in a quick pace. "This isn't hate mail, Yoona. It's a threat." He responded angirly. The boys reached the two with Minho and Key holding the twins. "Someone's threatening my family." He stated taking the kids from Minho and Key and holding them tightly. 
 
Yoona didn't realize the approaching danger but Jonghyun did. It almost came instinctive to him now. Even the twins did too. It was a gift they had ever since they were born. Although they didn't know what it was, they had a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen. Miwoo exchanged looked with Yunwoo confirming she wasn't alone. 
 
"Appa?"  Yunwoo asked patting his dad's chest softly. "Is Umma going to be okay?" He asked. Jonghyun's face softened at his son's voice. Even though he knew this ability, it still amazed him every time. He clenched his jaw and nodded at Yunwoo. "I'm not going to let anyone hurt my family, Yunwoo." 
 
"I promise you that." 
 
 
A/N- Happy New Years guys! Welcome to 2014! lol to be honest new years isn't anything new to me. all it is is me remembering to put a 4 instead of a 3 whenever i write the date. muhahahhaa so this story is finally picking up on its plot now. no more lalalalala unicorns now. i wrote this chapter in one day and i feel pretty proud of myself. Hey, if you guys do too...you should comment ya kno and let me know how much you love me for doing it LOL .jk you dont have to but im just saying. ok enjoy your new years with this chapter!