Honeymoon babies?

Why is it me? (Sequel to why is it you?)

"So, who are we inviting?" Jonghyun asked jumping onto the bed. I winced when he hit me. I glared at him and moved closer to the edge of the bed. 

 
"Yunhee, Joonie, and Heemin." I told him putting a check mark on their names. 
 
"Thats it?" He said changing from one channel to the other. 
 
"Well, unless you want to invite Jessica's baby..." I suggested. Miwoo absolutely loved baby daehee but she was only four months old. 
 
"Don't the twin have anymore friends?" Jonghyun asked. I scoffed and put the notebook to the side. "Jonghyun they're two." I narrowed my eyes at him. 
 
He shut the t.v. off and turned to me. ""Alright so invite Taecyeon Hyung and Yuri, and Minho." He said. 
 
Yunwoo does love his Uncle Minho. 
 
"Alright, then I'l call everyone tomorrow, the party's friday ok? You'll be free then right?" I asked making sure. 
 
"Of course, I wouldn't miss their birthday for the world." He said getting comfortable under the blanket. I pulled the blanket up close to my chest too. 
 
"Can't believe theyre turning three," I sighed facing him. Jonghyun smiled. "It felt like just yesterday, you were pregnant." I punched his chest lightly and he caught my cold hand and kissed it. "Do you remember?" He asked. 
 
"Of course I do," I said. 
 
*flashback*
 
"How was the trip?" My mother in-law hugged me. "It was amazing," I answered with a smile. 
 
Two weeks in Bora Bora, honestly the best vacation I have ever been on. Even though I was sick half the time I was there.
 
As soon as the plane landed I ran to the bathroom. Weird I've been having such an urge to pee lately. After every four hours, for some reason my bladder can't hold. 
 
"Jonghyun, did you get darker?" She turned to hug her son. "Umma~" He whined. "We went to an island of course I got tan." He complained hugging her back. 
 
"That's what a wife is for. To rub lotion on your back." She turned and scolded me. 
 
"I did!" I exclaimed. 
 
"Come on, let's get you two home." She said leading us out of the airport. I rolled my luggage towards the taxi that Jonghyun's mom had called. It felt like such a long walk. Maybe, it was the jet lag but I was so exhausted. 
 
Usually I'm used to the jet lag it doesn't even bother me anymore. Hmm, I didn't even touch the food on the flight back. I felt too sick for it. 
 
"Yoona," Jonghyun called already reaching the car. I hurried following after him. 
 
"You okay?" He asked when I caught up to him. I nodded. "Just tired," I answered. I didn't want to worry Jonghyun. He caught me throwing up one time in our hotel room and I felt terrible when he found out. I shrugged it off and told him it was from the sea sickness. 
 
But, it was every morning I woke up I felt nauseous. I had no clue what was going on. It couldn't have been the food there because Jonghyun ate it and didn't get sick. 
 
I went into the taxi car sitting next to Jonghyun's mom while he sat in the front with the driver. 
 
"So, tell me what did you guys do?" She turned and asked me with her eyes twinkling. 
 
--
"We're here," Jonghyun said disrupting my story. Well, I had just reached up to the part where we swam with the dolphins. Well, Jonghyun did. I barely did. The water made my stomach upset. 
 
I looked out the window and saw our house. It was suppose to be a welcome back gift. a surprise from our honeymoon. But, I begged Jonghyun to let me see it before he whisked me off. 
 
 
I loved how cozy it looked when we pulled up in the driveway. It was welcoming. It looked like it was mine. 
 
Jonghyun turned and saw me cheesing hard. 
 
"Now, I promised your mother she could see you later, so she'll swing by later at night to see you alright?" Jonghyun's mom patted my back. I nodded as we stepped out of the car and once again Jonghyun pulled the luggage out. 
 
"I'l see you two later," She patted my cheek and kissed Jonghyun's. 
 
"You're not staying?" I asked. She shook her head. "I have errands to do..." She said trailing off with a smile on her face. I doubted that. She seemed suscpcious. I guess she wanted to leave me and my husband alone. 
 
We waved goodbye as she was leaving. 
 
"Let's go inside, I'm exhausted." Jonghyun said hauling his luggage. I took mine from his other hand. 
 
"You have the key right?" I asked making sure. I really didn't want to wait especially in the cold. 
 
He narrowed his eyes at me not impressed by my lame joke. "Of course I have the key," He flashed it in my face. I rolled my eyes and snatched it from his hands. I unlocked the door and entered our house. 
 
I leaned against the door suddenly losing feeling in my feet. I had to hold myself up now. 
 
"I'm gonna go upstairs and rest," I said getting sleepy. I dropped the luggage on the ground and made my way towards the stairs to climb upstairs. It felt like there were two staircases in front of me and they were moving. 
 
Ugh, and my stomach was feeling upset once again. I clutched my stomach as I tried to climb the stairs but I missed my footing.
 
"Hey, I got you." Jonghyun said catching me before I hit my face on the wooden stairs. 
 
I looked up at him fuzzily. "Jjong, I think I'm going to faint..." I told him breathlessly feeling faint. Alarmed he picked me up and led me somewhere deeper into the house. I couldn't see, all I saw was his worried face. 
 
He dropped me on the couch and I heard him pull out his cell phone. "Jonghyun, relax it's probably because I haven't had food." I said trying to sit up to stop him. 
 
"Yoona, you've been throwing up every day we were in Bora Bora don't think I don't know." He said harshly. Dang....he knew. How the heck did he know?
 
He said dialing a number on his phone. I groaned and touched my stomach. It was a weird feeling. No, not like pain nor cramps just like something was heavy. 
 
I jolted upright. 
 
"Jonghyun," I said his name strangely calm. He had just finished talking on the phone. 
 
"i just made an appointment, come on." He said moving to pick me up.
 
"I think I'm pregnant." I blurted out. He froze mid way from carrying me. He met my eyes, and I saw how shocked he looked. 
 
"Think about it, I've been throwing up, I've been going to the bathroom a lot, I'm getting tired way too quickly." I told him my mind spinning at the possiblity. Could I really be pregnant?
 
"My last period was...." I said trying to remember and I paused looking at his still frozen face. I couldn't remember. 
 
"I don't know." 
 
Jonghyun snapped out of his phase and picked me up. "There's only one way to prove it." He said whispering. 
 
I frowned. We were going to the doctor...
 
And Jonghyun was dragging me to the car. Sigh...
 
I placed my hand safely on my stomach. Please, please, please let it be a baby. 
 
--
"I was happy, you weren't." I answered when he shut the light off. He scoffed. "Of course I was happy!" 
 
"I just couldn't believe it. So, soon..." He muttered. "Well considering the amount of we had on that honeymoon..." I reminded him. 
 
He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him nose to nose. "And you thought I was joking when I said you were never going to have a day of rest." He smirked his hands trailing up and down my back sensually. I squirmed under his hold. 
 
He leaned down with a mischievous gleam and kissed me taking me back to day we found out we were having twins.
 
*another flashbac*
 
"You're joking right?" I said pulling my shirt down. After the doctor had performed an ultrasound she informed me that there was not only one, but two eggs inside of me. 
 
"I'm not. You're having twins." She repeated again. Now, I was as shocked as Jonghyun. Except he seemed worse now. He was growing pale. 
 
"How many months am I?" I asked getting off the bed. 
 
"Well from the ultrasound, you can see the development of the heart...you are exactly two months." She said reading something from her clipboard.
 
I took a step back. I was two months. 
 
Two months pregnant. 
 
"Can I have a few minutes with my husband please?" I asked the doctor politely. Ever since we entered the office he hadn't spoken one word and I was very confused. 
 
Wasn't he happy? I thought he wanted kids. I went and sat down next to Jonghyun who was still staring straight with a grim expression. 
 
"Jonghyun," I said his name even though I knew he wasn't going to respond.
 
"Come on, you knew this was coming." I said to him but still no response. It was like he couldn't even hear me.
 
"Can you please say something?" I asked him practically begging him.
 
"Yoona, I'm not ready..." He finally spoke in a quiet voice. My eyes widened. Is that what he is worried about? I literally burst into laughter. 
 
"Yoona, I'm being serious! We're about to become parents, this isn't some kind of joke!" He exclaimed angrily. 
 
"Oh, Jonghyun, I'm sorry. I just thought it was funny." I  said standing up and crouching down in front of him. He frowned at me. 
 
"Oh. come on babe. We've always talked about having kids. I'm finally pregnant and you're upset about it?" I said to him. 
 
He groaned. "Yoona, I'm not upset. Of course I'm happy...it's just." He suddenly had a pained expression and he wouldn't meet my eyes. 
 
"Jjong what is it?" I asked moving close. "What if I become like my father?" 
 
I didn't laugh this time. I knew Jonghyun was really scared. So, I hugged him tightly. He was afraid of being a bad father. 
 
I smiled against his shoulder realizing his thoughts. "Jonghyun, I know you won't be like him." I said confidently. 
 
"How do you know?" He asked his breath warm against my neck. "Because I trust you, Jonghyun." I broke the hug to look at his face. 
 
"I can already see you being a wonderful father." I cupped his face. But, he was as stubborn as always with not believing me. 
 
"What if I'm a bad father?" He asked childishly. It was adorable how, scared he was. I kissed his nose. 
 
"I promise you won't be." 
 
--
"I love our kids." Jonghyun said running his hand along my hair. I nodded against his chest. 
 
"I love the family we created." He said holding me tight. I yawned pulling the blanket up. 
 
"Me too." i answered hoping to fall asleep soon. I had to prepare for the twins birthday tomorrow and this kid won't let me sleep. 
 
"and I love you." He said kissing the top of my head. I smiled against his chest. "I love you, Jjong. Can we sleep now?" I asked. 
 
His chest rumbled as he laughed and finally he stopped talking letting me sleep. 
 
 
A/N- this chapter is so long overdue. sorry its so fluffly and bleh. I wanted to do a flashback to have some yoona and jonghyun time not just ya know with all the kids. HOPEFULLY IL BE ABLE TO UPDATE EVERY WEEK. IM TRYING REALLY HARD ITS JUST SCHOOL AND TRACK IS KILLING ME. anywayz i hope you liked this chapter everyone!