Hyosung

Why is it me? (Sequel to why is it you?)

Yoona POV:

 
"Ahem," Jonghyun coughed after five minutes. 
 
It's been dead silence between us four minus the coffee shop sounds. Kikwang wouldn't even meet my eyes and his fiancée was nervously looking at us and him. 
 
I was staring at both of them with Jonghyun on my side. 
 
Well, I was glaring at Kikwang. 
 
I knew exactly why he called us out. Because if we met anywhere else I'd murder him. He wanted to make sure there were enough witnesses to see his murder. 
 
I slightly turned my head at Jonghyun and saw him eyeing Kikwangs fiancee. I scoffed and elbowed that jerk. "Don't stare at her you idiot," I sneered. He coughed at my jab. "I looked at her for two seconds, babe." He said rubbing his stomach. 
 
As we were arguing I heard a sweet giggle sound. I looked in front of me and saw Kikwang's fiancee laughing. "Are they always like this?" She asked aside to Kikwang. He cleared his throat. "Basically." Instinctively I kicked him shin. 
 
"Ow!" He exclaimed his face contorting in pain. "What happened?" His fiancee asked looking down. Kikwang smiled at her with his teeth clamped. "I hit my leg against the table." 
 
Smooth. 
 
"Hyosung, this is Y-Yoona, and her husband Jonghyun." Kikwang said. When he said my name and tried to meet my eyes, he stuttered when he saw the deathly glare in my eyes. 
 
"Omo married?" She said shocked. "You guys are so young!" 
 
"Well..." Jonghyun said smirking as he slung his arm around me. "She just couldn't resist me, so I said yes." I rolled my eyes. "It was the other way around, stupid." 
 
Again, Hyosung laughed. This girl was strange...laughing every time me and Jonghyun made snarky comments. 
 
Well, she is supposedly Kikwang's fiancee. 
 
I'm surprised though. I'm not trying to sound cocky but I thought she would be something like me. I mean the only girl in Kikwang's past is me...
 
But Hyosung is the total opposite. She's got short hair up to her shoulders and has this cute squishy face. I looked at her closer she had charming eyes. They were wide and when she smiled they turned into little crescents. Hyosung was definitely a cute girl with perfect straight teeth. 
 
Kikwang hates cute girls though.
 
Hmm, I really wonder how they fell in love.  
 
"So, Hyosung tell us how did you and Kikwang meet?" Jonghyun asked leaning closer. She looked at Kikwang and then at Jonghyun unsure what to say. 
 
"We met at the base, went out a few times and hit it off there." Kikwang said rather bluntly avoiding eye contact with me. I scoffed totally not believing his bluff. 
 
"That wasn't how we met," Hyosung said hurt at his response. She became quiet and sinked into her chair. "Don't worry, he only said that because he's shy." I said trying to make her happy again. 
 
"Secretly he likes you." I whispered. Hyosung blushed and so did Kikwang.
 
"That's a relief." She said coming closer towards the table. "He never shows any affection to me." She pouted. I kicked Kikwang again and this time he held it in although I saw the pained expression on his face. 
 
"Hyosung, why don't you and Jonghyun order coffee for us?" I asked her sweetly. "Ok!" She said getting up happily. 
 
DAMN HYOSUNGS GOT ONE BODY. That coat can't hide her curves. 
 
I coughed to Jonghyun. "I'm watching you," I whispered making sure he didn't look at her. He rolled his eyes and patted my hand as he got up. 
 
"You out, now." I commanded to Kikwang standing up too. He looked completely frightened and didn't move. 
 
"Get up right now, or I'll drag you out myself," I threatened. He stood up so fast the chair fell down. Satisfied, I turned around and walked outside the store. 
 
I heard footsteps behind me so I knew he was following me. 
 
"Before you kill me-" He quickly sputtered behind me. 
 
"You don't talk to me for two years while youre in the ing military, you disappear for a week after you get discharged, and I find out your engaged?!" I practically yelled turning around. I held my hands down so I didn't punch him. 
 
"Is that even true? Are you engaged?!" I asked. 
 
"Sorta..." He answered unsure himself. I gaped at him wanting to strangle him. He threw his hands in the air giving up. 
 
"Look, their were pictures of us at the airport kissing and my manager had no choice but to tell the media we're engaged." He explained. I crossed my arms at his poor excuse. 
 
"So you're just using her." 
 
"No, I...I like her." He said suddenly looking down. "She's just different." I studied Kikwang. "I told her to stay away from me cause I still loved you, but she just kept coming back to me. That annoying gummie kept popping up into my mind and everywhere I went. I couldn't stop thinking about her. And she's the complete opposite. I don't know what it is about her...." He trailed off. 
 
When he raised his head he saw me smiling at him. "What?" He asked with a suspicious smile. I shook my head. "Nothing." 
 
Sigh, the early days of when me and Jonghyun were in love... 
 
"Come on, lets go back inside." I said walking to the door. Kikwang stopped me with an utterly confused look. "Is this a joke, aren't you going to punch me or something?" He asked. I lifted an eyebrow. "Do you want me to?" 
 
He swung the door open and was in before I could. 
 
Tch, boys. 
 
Jonghyun POV: 
 
"I'll have two Americanos." Hyosung gave her order. "And, two cappachinos." I said to the barista. 
 
"Normally I get frapacchinos, but Yoona's not allowed to have any for her voice." I told Hyosung as we waited. Hyosung smiled at me. "That's so sweet how you take care of her." I smiled. "Either that or she complains that is committing sucicide." I answered her. 
 
Hyosung burst into laughter at my joke. Good, I made her laugh. Guess I'm on her good side. 
 
"So, you and Kikwang huh?" I started out with. Hyosung nodded. "I know right, never thought it happen." She laughed. I looked at her in curiosity. "Why do you say that? Is he out of your league?" I asked. 
 
She scoffed at my absurd question. What. That's not absurd. People always ask Yoona that. Well...maybe cause I'm just so y. 
 
"More, like I'm out of his league." She answered. I stared at her wide-eyed. Hyosung was beautiful girl! Ok any guy who would look at her would say she is an attractive girl come on. Yoona is still my #1. 
 
"Yeah, it took me quite a while to make him fall for me." She said.
 
"He always said he had a girl back home, but I didn't believe him. There were no pics of her and he never talked about her." She said suddenly becoming serious. "I figured he was just trying to make me go away, but it didn't work. I only stuck to him even more." She smiled gummily. AHEM NO HE DID NOT HAVE A GIRL BACK HOME. YOONA'S MINE. STEP OFF. 
 
Our orders arrived. 
 
"Kikwang is stubborn...just like Yoona" I remarked taking our drinks. "Those two are they really close? Kikwang never mentioned her to me but all today he couldn't stop talking about how she was going to murder him." Hyosung said her eyes as wide as saucers. 
 
I chuckled. "Yeah, they're really close." I told her. I wasn't going to say they dated...Kikwang can handle that.
 
"Hey, wheres my frappachino?" Yoona asked when we returned. I gave her a disapproving look. "Your vocal coach specially instructed me to keep you away from cold drinks and ice cream." I handed her the coffee. 
 
"But-" She said protesting from drinking it. "Do you want to lose your voice before the concert?" I snapped. She made a face and accepted the coffee. 
 
I shook my head. 
 
Stubborn lady. 
 
 
A/N- this chapter is long overdue im sorry. I had to figure out a way how to introduce Hyosung. OH WHAT WHAT. yes I ship hyosung and kikwang. i think theyd look so cute together. idk why man i just do. this is kinda a filler cause im gonna make a story on Hyosung and Kikwang. OH SPOILER THEY FALL IN LOVE LMFAO as if it wasn't obvious. I kinda have an idea for the next chapter I think I may bring Changmin in it. im not sure yet....
 
Also I'm in need of a graphic artist to make a poster. Message me please!
 
DID ANYONE SEE THE TROUBLE MAKER PICS ASHLGADHLGA DA FUQ
 
AND THEN PHANTOMS TEASER NEW ERA. AH MA GAWD. 
 
comment below on what you thought if it and if you have no clue what im talking about U MUST SEE.