Vandalized

Suho Likes Me?!

Today was a normal day for Lay. Except it was a little bit colder than before; but hey, it’s already fall. Life in the university changed a little bit. He got more cold stares and glances from his fellow peers, but he was too oblivious to notice. Most are female students.

Lay walked to the university, wearing a purple hoodie and a sky blue and grey scarf; he was wearing a black beanie and black jeans that covered his sweatpants. He was wearing his normal, slightly dirtied, purple Jordan’s. His hands were on his pocket while he was engrossed with the tune of HyunA’s song, “Change” that was playing on his earphones, it took all of his willpower to not dance to the song on the street. He accidentally threw random pelvic s every now and then, but luckily, no one noticed.

He arrived in the university and put back his earphones in his pocket, where his iPhone was. Again, he spotted a winter dressed, sleeping Luhan next to his usual big, shady tree and Sehun on the other side of the tree, reading something on his phone.

He went inside the university, oblivious to the glares of one or two students. He walked his way to the cafeteria. He sat in their usual table; only Kris and Tao were there, though. Chen and Xiumin had early singing practice today.

“Hey guys… You look lifeless. I expect that from Tao, but from you, Kris? Didn’t you just get that limited edition Alpaca yesterday? Why so glum?” asked Lay, trying to engage in a conversation with his friends. Tao had his head on the table; he obviously didn’t want to respond.

“Cramming for exams, young one,” Kris sighed. Tao slightly moved his head so it was facing Lay.

“Kris-ge is making me help him study… But… I really don’t want to… He’s forcing me,” Tao said, his voice low, but cute.

“Well, at least you get to boss him around and you can scold him, right?”

Tao smiled, which was more like a smirk. “Stop giving him ideas!” Kris whispered, glaring at Lay.

Their classes were starting soon. Lay stood up and readjusted his hoodie and pants. “Class, is gonna start soon. Gotta go, bye! And Kris, take it easy. Being sleep deprived won’t make the exam easier.” With that, Lay walked to the cafeteria and to his classroom.


Lay opened the door to the class and walked to his desk. The normal female students glaring at him as he walked to his desk, and Lay, being oblivious to it all. Lay set his backpack and items on his desk. The seat next to him was unoccupied, so Chen didn’t arrive yet. Suho did though. This time, Lay wasn’t the one walking to Suho.

“Hey, Lay! How are you today?”

“Oh, Suho, hello. I’m fine, just trying to get use to the cold,” Lay replied, smiling softly at Suho.

“Do you want a jacket? You’re only wearing a hoodie… I have an extra jacket that was supposed to be for Kai, but apparently Soo got one for him.” Suho quickly walked to his desk and grabbed the jacket and dashed back to Lay.

“Oh, no it’s okay.”

“I insist, please?” Suho asked again, shaking the black jacket.

Lay knew that he shouldn’t take it, but a part of him really wanted to.

He’s offering you a jacket! He’s been your idol for years! Accept it!

Lay smiled. “Okay then…” As Lay was taking a jacket, some girls looked at Lay, envying him. Some locked their eyes on him the entire class, too jealous for their own good.


It was time for lunch. Chen was almost late, but luckily arrived on time. Xiumin, of course, was late but he begged the music instructor to give him a note of some sort.

The group walked out of the university grounds to look for a decently healthy meal in the mall. They never knew another group of people were following them though. Or following Lay.

“Do you guys wanna eat in that new French restaurant or just Starbucks?” Kris asked. “My treat,”

“Sure!” Xiumin exclaimed, agreeing. “You better have a lot of money on you.”

“Fine,” Luhan mumbled, obviously still sleepy.

“I’ll just eat at Starbucks. I’m not that hungry, anyway. Thanks for the offer, Kris,” Lay smiled at the taller male.

“I’ll go with Lay. And I’m guessing Tao is coming with you, right Kris?” Chen said.

“Obviously,” Tao sighed. “I don’t have a choice anyway. He still wants to study.”

The group separated, saying goodbye and a few don’t him in public comments to Chen from Kris.


The couple arrived in the not so familiar coffee shop, Starbucks. They set their things on a two people table. Lay insisted on ordering for them, but Chen wanted to.

“Umm, okay then. I’ll go to the bathroom for a sec, okay?” Lay said as Chen stood up, remembering what Lay wanted.

“Okay,” 


Lay stood up and walked to the men’s bathroom. Unaware of someone coming in also, who wasn’t male.

Lay took of his jacket and set it on the left wall of the bathroom stall. Then, like light, it was grabbed away. “Hey!” Lay exclaimed and tried to open the bathroom stall, but he couldn’t. Someone blocked the front stall. “Ugh! This better not be a joke! Open the door now!” Lay exclaimed. He heard girly tormented and evil laughter instead.

He tried to break the stall open, but it was already open. Someone took out the item that was blocking the bathroom stall from opening. He let out an exasperated sigh. He looked around for the black jacket, and luckily found it on the sink. It wasn’t clean, though. It was vandalized in letters, words, threats.

DO NOT TALK TO OPPA! HE’S STILL A CELEBRITY AND YOU’RE JUST A STUPID IDIOT WHO DOESN’T DESERVE OPPA! ONLY WE DESERVE OPPA, NOT YOU! DON’T GO NEAR HIM OR WE WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE. Was messily scribbled around and in the black jacket. Lay shivered at the thought of someone doing this just because of talking to a person, a human.

Lay let out an angry, with a hint of fear, sigh. “Sick,” he mumbled as he grabbed the jacket and carried out of the bathroom and angrily stuffed it in his backpack.


WHY CAN'T I WRITE LONG CHAPTERS ANYMORE? OTL

so yeah drama started dundundun. and something happened with xiumin & chen in music classsss dundundunnnnn I WONDER WHAT IT IS

well yeah drama started, yey. sasengs in college? ikr weird new font u lyke

sorry for the short chapter and promises ;A; and i will try and triple update. love you all

subscribe and please please pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee comment c: likeplease. i need motivation :c upvote if you like it a lot too ^^

byeeeeee <3