The Stall in the Mall

Suho Likes Me?!

"NOOOOO! I CAN'T GO! I'M PREGNANT!" Lay cried while his boyfriend, Chen, was dragging him to the door.

"Lay, you're a man. You cannot get pregnant. You're a man. A male. Besides, we didnt do it yet." Chen said while smirking and making his eyebrows go up and down making him look like a e.  "And we're only going to the mall for three hours with Xiumin, Kris, Luhan and Tao. It's gonna be fun, come on!" Chen yelled still dragging his boyfriend to the door

"You don't know that." Lay mumbled, but it was loud enough for Chen to hear.

Chen turned over to look at him "I don't know what?" 

"Don't know that I'm a man." Lay smirked.

Chen froze for a second and Lay took the chance to go run back to his room. "Haha! er!" Lay yelled out while running up the stairs while his boyfriend shook his head and ran after him.

Lay successfully retreated back to his room. His door had a big sign that said 'Lay the Unicorn' Room'. The sign was decorated with pink unicorns and rainbow stickers. He opened the door as fast as a bullet and locked the door.

He grabbed his iPad mini, opened the lock, and started playing Candy Crush Saga. 

"Level 435! I need to finish this today!!" He screamed out, determined

"WHAT?! YOU'RE DITCHING YOUR FRIENDS FOR CANDY CRUSH?!!! HOLY MOTHER EFFIN HAMSTER CRAP, LAY!" Chen screeched, screamed, shrieked, basically making the loudest sound in the world that even New Zealand heard it.

"It's level 435! Let me be!" Lay yelled back at the man behind the door. He looked back down at the iPad mini infront of him, stretched his fingers and started moving his fingers around that they were almost invisible. For a university student, Lay was pretty smart. Wait, nope, Lay's a genius. Well, after Tao of course. But when it came to Candy Crush, no one could ever beat his records. He was ruthless to the candy pixels. Ruthless. 

Chen reached down his pocket and pulled out the key to Lay's room that Lay's parents gave to him in case of an emergency. This was an emergency. A really childish emergency, but nonetheless, an emergency.

"I'm coming in, you Candy Crush addict!" Chen then put the key in the key hole, twisted it, pulled it back, turned the knob, and finally slammed the door to the side just to see a maniac rolling around laughing his eyes, ears, face, and other body parts, off.

"HAHA! Passed it! Still have 5 more lives to go!"  Lay said rolling around but stopped and looked up to see a tomatoe head. "You look like a tomatoe, Chen." Lay pointed out, poking his cheeks. 

"Who-whose fault is that?" Chen said trying to refrain from throwing Lay all the way to the other side of the universe. Chen then grabbed the iPad mini from Lay, changed the password, and threw it to his unicorn decorated bed. "I'm not telling you the password until you come with me to the concert, hunny." Chen said smiling that was full of hatred and pleasure. 

"," Lay then stood up with a pout on his face, turned Chen around the door and smacked his . "Let's go." He sighed.

"Kaykay," Chen said happily and skipped downstairs like a little girl with a defeated, pouting Lay following him. 

 


 

"Guys! We're over here!" Kris yelled putting his hands up and waving them so Chen and Lay could see where they were. Kris, Xiumin, Luhan and Tao were infront of a plushie store. Kris and Lay loved to buy plushies even though they were university students. Luhan was just sitting down playing a game on his phone while listening to music while Xiumin was poking his cheeks, and Tao has his eyes on the Gucci store two stores away.

Chen slowly ran to them while Lay lazily walked behind him. They were already infront of the plushie store. 

"Are you really going in there?" Chen asked with a pout. 

"Psh, yeah, just give a minute. I wanna buy that new pink Zebra." Kris answered back.

"Don't you already have one...?"

"I have Zebra, but not a pink one." Kris retorted quickly.

"Bleh, whatever." Chen told Kris then turned around to talk to Lay. "Lay, do you wanna buy something?"

"I'm good," Lay sincerely smiled. "Anyway, be right back," 

" Where are you going?" 

"The bathroom." Then Lay started to look around where the bathroom was. 

"You better not leave." Chen told him with a dangerous tone in his voice.

"I won't, I won't." Lay said rolling his eyes. "Besides, running away won't let me finish Candy Crush." 

"Good point." 

"I'll meet you back here in two minutes." Lay said then turned to the left to see the 'Restroom' sign. 

 


 

Lay arrived outside the Mens's bathroom's door to see a crowd of girls blocking the door. "Uhm, excuse me " Lay coughed. 

The crowd of girls couldn't hear it because they were too busy giggling.

'Is Justin Bieber in the bathroom or something?'  Lay thought to himself. 'Whatever, this is the men's bathroom. A crowd of women cannot stop me from peeing.'  Lay then started pushing through the crowd to get inside the bathroom. 

"Hey! There's a dude trying to get in!" A girl screamed for the other girl's to hear. The girl's stopped giggling and looked at Lay. 

"Oh shiznits " Lay then opened the door and went inside as fast as he could. He felt the pounding of the doors behind him and tried to make it quick. He then opened a stall not even checking if someone was there. Though, if someone was there, they should've locked the door, right? 

Well, Lay was very very wrong. Apparently, people are stupid enough to not set the lock for the bathroom stall when they're doing their business. 

"Eeek!" A man shrieked when Lay opened the stall. "Occupied?!" The man yelled again. 

His voice was familiar.

"S-sorry! The door was open!" Lay shrieked and closed the door. 'Idiot. Why the wont you lock the door?' Lay thought to himself. 

After Lay heard a zipper going up and a door opening, he closed his eyes and started bowing his head. "I'm so sorry!"

"I-its fine.. It's my fault, anyway. So, I'm very sorry." The man then bowed his head then looked at Lay and chuckled a little. Lay then smiled back just to notice that the man who forgot to lock the bathroom was.. 

"Yo-you're Suho! Of EXO-K!" Lay said loudly.

"Y-yes..." The man, AKA Suho, answered back and smiled a little then put his left hand behind his neck and scratched the back of his head. 


 

Woo! Here's it is! Finally.

This one will be a lot better and I'm planing on making it incredibly long so.. yeah. 

Lay meets his first crush and idol! While he's going out with Chen! 

DUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUUN.

Oh, this story will be a lot better than my HunHan fanfic, I ♡ U. This chapter is only 1.2k words.. but chapter two will be a continuation for this one. Just sayin'. Anyway, thank you for reading and please comment or subscribe so I know people actually like this!