No. Effin. Way.

Suho Likes Me?!

 Beeeep! Beeeep! Wake up or I’ll spank you with my alarm stick! Beeeeeep!

“Ugh…” Suho sighed, murdering himself mentally for choosing that alarm. He lifted his upper body up and stretched his arms while yawning at the same time then turned his head to the other bed in the room.

“Sehun…” Suho yawned, sleepy. “Wake up… university” He yawned again. “…today”

He didn’t answer.

“Sehun! Wake up!” Suho snapped, fully awake now. He realized Sehun wasn’t in his bed. He sighed and stood up. He went inside the bathroom to shower.

 


 

“I wonder what’s taking him so long.” D.O. sighed while rolling his eyes. “I hope he realizes that we have to go in a couple of minutes…” And like it was on cue, Suho walked down the stairs, yawning.

“Oh, finally…” Baekhyun sighed. “Hey attentive leader,” Baekhyun began sarcastically. “We have to go to hell right now.” He sighed.

“What?” Suho asked, heading to the pantry to look for a snack. “I thought it starts at 9 AM… It’s only 8:25 right now.”

“Do you want to be attacked by university students when we get there?” Baekhyun said frowning. He’s the leader. He’s supposed to be the smartest and most attentive of us all.

“Oh… right,” Suho then grabbed a Sour & Cream flavored Pringles stacks then opened it, making it his ‘breakfast.’

“No no no no no no no no no,” D.O grabbed the Pringles stack and put it back in the pantry. “You’re lucky they didn’t eat like pigs this morning.” D.O said, motioning his hands to the dinner table.

Suho walked to the dinner table, grabbed the plate with bacon, eggs, and hotdogs with rice. They liked American styled breakfasts because it seemed healthier and tastes really good.

“We better get going now!” Kai hollered, pointing at the black van in front of their dorm. Everyone then walked to the door, with pain in their eyes. Except for Suho who was happily eating the leftover breakfast D.O. gave him.

 


 

Lay and Chen usually walked to their university together. They were always making jokes with each other and playing simple pranks to the people passing by. It was never awkward between them; they had a lot in common so it was really easy to talk to each other. 

They arrived at the university. Luhan was at his usual spot, near a tree sitting in the shade listening to music through his phone. No matter what, Chen and Lay see him there, even when it’s raining. They thought it was probably a daily routine to set his mind correctly for the day. He was always in trouble in high school since he disagrees with his teachers a lot. When they say something incorrectly, he always glares at them and sighs a ‘No. That’s wrong.’

They walked to the cafeteria and saw Xiumin and Kris drinking Ice Tea and Tao with his head on the table. Chen and Lay headed to sit next to them.

“I heard there are new guys coming to our university.” Xiumin blurted out.

“Really? It’s the middle of the semester…” Chen sighed.

“I know, its kind off dumb to do that…” Xiumin sighed also. “People shouldn’t treat a university like high school…”

“Maybe they’re transfers?” Lay asked.

“Maybe…” Xiumin sighed then looked at his phone. “It’s 8:52 AM. I’ll head off now, bye!” Xiumin stood up from his chair, grabbed his backpack and the empty Ice Tea container and threw it in the recycle bin as he walked out of the cafeteria.

“I guess we better get going too…” Kris said, rubbing Tao’s back to wake him up from his small nap. He responded by lifting his head up and opening his eyes. Tao stretched and grabbed his backpack, and so did Kris. They left the cafeteria and headed to their first class.

Luhan and Xiumin share 1st period together. Kris and Tao share 1st period also, like Lay and Chen. Then they’re classes match up for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th period and of course, they all go outside the university to eat or if Lay brings something for everyone, they stay inside the university. For 5th period, Chen and Luhan go to an advanced singing class, while Lay and Xiumin go to dance classes. Tao and Kris had no plans to be performers in the future so they spend 5th period to study. Then at 6th period, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, and Chen join them.

Lay looked at the time also; it was 8:55 AM, his and Chen’s class starts at 9:05 AM. Lay nudged Chen’s arm, telling him to check the time. They have gestures for everything. They even have gestures for when they want to say ‘You’re a .’

“I guess we’ll have to go now,” Chen sighed. Lay nodded.

“Can I get one of those Ice Tea drinks Kris and Xiumin got, though?” Lay asked, eyes sparkling.

“If you can drink it all in 10 minutes, sure,” Chen remarked. Lay then ran to the vending machine, and got the Ice Tea and opened it while he was running back to Chen.

“No problem. I’m thirsty, anyway.” Lay beamed.

 


 

EXO-K arrived in front of the university gates. Luckily, everyone minded their own business, even the girls. Some were taking pictures of them while they were talking though, but they weren’t disturbed by it. Sehun looked around and saw a tree that had the perfect tree’s that would be used as shade. ‘Note to self, study there.’

They all walked to the main university office to get their schedules. They were separated by two for 1st period, but for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th period they were together. For 5th period, they could choose a class but since they’re already famous idols, their manager did not to choose a class for them; although, they can choose a class if they want. And for 6th period, study hall like every other student.

Suho was with D.O., Sehun was with Kai, and Chanyeol was with Baekhyun for 1st period. Kai was frowning while was looking at his schedule while D.O. was pretending to frown but was smiling rainbows and sunshine in the inside. ‘Yes, a good one hour away from this idiot!’ D.O. thought to himself. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were of course happy they were in the same classes.

They left the office and parted their ways for first period.

 


 

“Well class,” Lay and Chen’s professor began. “We have new students that are going to attend this school. Please welcome them.” He then said, with his voice slightly weaker, “And girls, if you recognize them, please don’t take endless pictures and ruin their time here.”

Two boys walked inside the class room. “Hello, I’m Kim Joonmyeon, it’s my pleasure to meet you all.”

Lay’s eyes popped up. Then the other boy introduced himself. “Hello, I am Do Kyungsoo, it’s very nice to meet you all.” Both of them bowed their heads.

“Suho?!” Lay stood up and exclaimed.

“Lay?” Suho answered back.

“Mr. Zhang, please sit back down.” Mr. Kang, his professor, demanded. He then turned to D.O. and Suho. “Mr. Kim and Mr. Do, please take a seat over there.” Mr. Kang then cocked his head to the left side of the room where there are two free seats next to each other.

Suho and D.O. then walked to their seats. Lay was staring at him while he was walking to his seat.

 


 

“Students,” Luhan and Xiumin’s professor started. “We have new students in our class. Please welcome them,” He then stopped and glared at everyone, especially the girls with EXO-K wristbands. “kindly.”

“Hello! I am Kim Jongin!” The new student said. All of the girls eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

“Hello. I am Oh Sehun, nice to meet you all.” The other student said. Now every girls eyes really did pop out.

“Mr. Kim and Mr. Oh, you can sit over there next to Kim Minseok and Xi Luhan.” He cocked his head to the two boys. One was glaring at Sehun like he could kill him with it while the other boy was doodling on his notebook. Sehun recognized the boy who was glaring at him and the one doodling on their paper and walked to the seat as fast as possible, leaving a Kai who wanted to catch up to him.

“You! What are you doing here?!” Sehun whispered loudly, setting his things under the desk.

“I go here. Why are you here?” Luhan grimaced. “If you’re here to steal my precious food, I will murder you and feed you to Xiumin and Kris.”

 


 

“Well class,” Tao and Kris’ professor began. “We have new students. Please welcome them with kind smiles.”

“Hello! I am Byun Baekhyun, nice to meet you all!” The man beamed to the other students, making them smile. Baekhyun smile was really contagious.

“Hello, I am Park Chanyeol. It’s very nice to meet you all.” Both of them then bowed their head.

“Mr. Park and Mr. Byun, there are two free seats over there. You can sit there.” The professor cocked his head the two foreign boys sitting at the very edge of the row of desks.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol recognized both of them from the other day.

They walked to them and greeted them. “Hello,” Baekhyun smiled at the blonde one.

“Hi,” He replied back with a deep, husky voice; but Baekhyun could tell that he greeted him kindly.

“Are you by any chance friends with Lay?” Baekhyun asked, setting his backpack down.

“Which Lay?” He replied back, grabbing his pencil and notebook and started taking notes.

“Oh, come on. I doubt there’s anyone else in Seoul named Lay.” Baekhyun replied sarcastically. “Well, tall, Chinese looking, and purple hair?”

“Oh, that Lay. Yes, I know him. He’s a friend of mine. Why do you ask?” He replied back, still taking notes.

 


 

It was 2nd period; they had a 15 minute break in each period. Lay usually spends those 15 minutes talking to his circle of friends. 

“Guys!” Lay panted, with Chen behind him to a spot they usually meet up. “Suho’s going to this university! Oh, D.O. also…”

“Ugh, tell me about it.” Luhan sighed, with an annoyed expression plastered on his face. “Why do I have to spend one period with that parrot head. Well, pink head now. It’s still stupid.”

“Say’s the cotton candy.” Xiumin commented, laughing with Kris. Luhan glared at them; it looked like he was shooting knives out of his eyes.

“Those two people from EXO-K are in our 1st period class also…” Tao said, his hands on the desk, crossing it with his other one and his head laying down on it.

“Baekhyun and Chanyeol,” Kris finished.

“I’m guessing Kai’s also in your class?” Lay asked Xiumin. Xiumin nodded back.

“Well, this is some major coincidence or they’re stalking us.” Chen said then whistled sarcastically.

“Probably,” Luhan replied, still annoyed.

 


 

“So… WHICH ONE OF YOU KNEW THAT STUPID COTTON CANDY WENT TO THIS UNIVERSITY?!”  Sehun bellowed, slapping his hands on the table he and his band mates were sitting on.

“Cotton candy? Did you eat today?” Kai sarcastically commented.

“That dude who tried to rob my McDonalds fast food.” Sehun sighed, annoyed.

“Speaking of McDonalds, we saw that dude Suho was eyeing on at McDonalds.” Kai whistled.

“Really?” Baekhyun asked. “The other people with that dude in McDonalds are in our 1st period class, also.” Everyone was expecting a reaction from Suho, but he just sat there, squealing and smiling. He thought to himself.

‘Is this fate? I bet the world is trying to get us together!’

 


 

The 15 minutes were over and the two groups went to their 2nd period class. “I plead you, universe. Please never let me meet that pink headed freak again.” Luhan prayed to the university ceiling.

“Dear universe, please let Luhan freak out like this every day from now on and forever.” Xiumin mimicked Luhan. Luhan grabbed the snack he was eating and threw it in trash can that was near the walls. Luhan then turned around and sarcastically smiled at Xiumin, which made him squint and frown.

They arrived in their 2nd period class. The universe did not listen to Luhan.

 


 

Suho walked to Lay while he was sitting down. “Hi Lay!” He whispered, making some girls glare at Lay.

“Hi!” Lay beamed. “I didn’t know you were going to this university…” Lay chuckled. “I’m glad you’re here,” Lay smiled.

“I didn’t know either.” Suho chuckled back, trying to hide the fact that he was blushing. “Well, class is about to start. I’ll be seeing you again?” Suho asked.

“Of course!” Suho then nodded and walked to his seat, waving to him on the way. He saw Chen sit down next to Lay, and of course, he would get jealous. He was looking around for Lay’s friends. There was a pale looking man with brown hair. Suho remembered him. He was with the man who Suho was fighting with at McDonalds.

“Psst,” Suho whispered to a man that seemed his height. The man didn’t hear him. “Psst!” He whispered louder.

“Uhh, yes?” He finally answered, making Suho sigh a little.

“Do you know Lay,” Suho said pointing to the man with light purple hair. “And his relationship with Chen?” Suho ended.

“First of all, my name’s Xiumin.” The man frowned.

“Oh, hello Xiumin…” Suho awkwardly replies, realizing he was being rude. He couldn’t help it.

“And yes, he is a friend. I don’t know if his relationship with Chen is private or not, but you promise not to tell, okay?” Xiumin said, pointing his finger at him like those teachers in a television show.

“Uhm… Okay…” Suho replies back, interested yet scared for his reply.

“They’re dating,” Xiumin replies back then turns around to get his notebook.

Suho’s eyes widened. “WHAT?!” He yells out, not realizing he just did. 

 


 

So sorry for delaying it for two days, everyone... You can kill me if you want. ;___;

YAY CONFLICT SHET STARTING WOOOOOOOOOOOO.

subscribe and comment! It keeps me motivated! And even up vote if you're really awesome :3