Drama Trauma

Suho Likes Me?!

Three days after the tragic event, Suho stopped going to the university for three days; telling his professor he’s going to die due to ‘heart attack’, which is another word for ‘heartbreak’ in his vocabulary.


D.O. was jealous and pissed that Suho, the leader of EXO-K, is skipping school. He also looks really lonely when 1st period starts and that adds more why D.O. should take action.

He woke up at 4:30 AM. He dressed himself in his school uniform and showered, making sure not to wake up his lover/roommate/band-mate. He walked to the door, making sure that his steps were quiet and fast; like a cat. After he closed the door, he headed for Suho and Sehun’s room. He already told Sehun about his plan to get Suho to school so he hopefully ‘slept’ in Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s room.

He opened the door loudly, waking up Suho who was drooling, crying, and sleeping at the same time. He walked over the Suho’s bed and shook his head with his hands.

“Suho, you have to go the university! You can’t keep skipping.” D.O. said in a sweet, motherly and loud tone, but it sounded like a walking chipmunk nagging to eat your broccoli in Suho’s ears heartbroken morning ears.

“And why can’t I?” Suho lifted his upper body up and wiping of the saliva and tears of his face. Then he rudely replied, pissed and sad at the same time because he was awoken from his beautiful slumber at 5 in the morning and because he knew that he could never beat D.O. in an argument.

“Because I’ll personally show that picture of you hugging that ‘Lay’s’ bag to everyone in our agency; and I’m sure you know our agency is really big.” D.O. nonchalantly boasted while pulling of Suho’s blanket away from him.

“I don’t care anymore!” Suho shouted then started crying again, which looked really weird because it was 5 in the morning and his black hair was really messy.

“You really don’t?” D.O. retorted, now pushing the crying Suho to the carpet floor.

No response.

“Okay then, I guess I’ll send it to everyone later.” D.O. shrugged, successfully pushing Suho to the carpet floor.

After five minutes of slapping, head shaking, water spilling, and picture taking, Suho still wouldn’t get up. D.O. sighed, “I guess I’ll have to do this myself if you won’t cooperate.” D.O. then started dragging Suho’s right arm and took Suho to the bathroom.

D.O. successfully got Suho to the bathroom, dumped him on the ground, and started the shower. When Suho heard the sound of water touching the bathtub, he mumbled loudly, “Wait! You’re not really going to strip me and shower me, right?!”

“If that’s what it takes.” D.O. shrugged, ready to pull Suho’s pants down.

“Okay okay! I’ll do it myself!”


Sehun woke up at 4 AM. He did sleep in Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s room but they weren’t really the best people to sleep in a room with. Random giggling at 11 AM and he swore he heard a small moan coming from Baekhyun’s bed. It was more than enough to get Sehun to leave the house early. Of course, he stopped at Starbucks to get his morning espresso; glad that only a few people recognized him.

After he got his coffee, he had to walk to school. It wasn’t that much of a long walk, though. The school was only a mile or two away. He did wake up really early so he had a lot of time to spare.

He arrived in the university. He walked to the same tree where he always went to study when it was study hall. He grimaced when he saw a familiar cotton colored candy hair reading a book and earphones on.

“You! What are you doing here?!” Sehun twitched, almost dropping his espresso.

The boy with cotton candy hair returned the face gesture Sehun gave him and replied “Uhh, I go to school here? And this is my usual spot before school to get extra naps or read.” The boy sighed.

Sehun’s face went back to its normal form; expressionless and bland. He didn’t want to move and wait for probably one hour for classes to start. “Can’t you go somewhere else?”

“No. I want to read.”

Sehun didn’t want an argument this early in the morning. Instead, he tried to compromise with him. “Won’t you at least share it with me?”

The boy pulled his body back, probably in shock. It looked like he didn’t want an argument either. “Fine. But you have to stay at the opposite side of the tree.” He sighed.

“Fine,” Sehun replied. He sarcastically smiled at the boy and headed his way behind the tree.


An hour passed and it was already time for classes. He didn’t hear the usual sound of someone standing up to head to class at the opposite side of the tree so he stood up, grabbing his empty espresso and backpack and peeked behind the other side of the tree.

He saw an adorable boy sleeping. Earphones still attached to his ears and his knee’s up to his chest. He awkwardly smiled at the sight.

Wait. There’s no… adorable boy at the other side of the tree. This… no.

He shook his head and walked the boy. He kneeled down next to him. He attempted to shake his knee’s to wake him up, but he was mesmerized for a couple of seconds. He again shook his head.

This guy isn’t cute.

He then aggressively shook the boys knees. “Uhh!” The boy groaned.

Yup. Not cute at all.

“You’re welcome for waking you up when class is about to start in 4 minutes.”

He yawned and stretched his arms. “Yeah, yeah, thank you and all that crap.” The boy replied. He grabbed his backpack and book. He placed the earphones on his pocket and walked to the university. Sehun followed behind him. They go the same class so why can’t they walk together?


Lay lit up when he saw Suho attending class today. He waved his hands like a maniac at Suho. He just replied back with a small tired smile and turned back around where the un-present professor was.

Lay frowned and instead walked to Suho. Suho was still un aware, he was still a little sleepy and he almost slipped and died In the shower because his legs still weren’t used to standing or walking around due to him crying in his bed for days.

“Suho! I’m glad to see you at school today!” Lay beamed at Suho who still didn’t respond back at him.

“Yeah… D.O. tortured me to come back. That idiot didn’t even give me notes.” Suho sighed, his hands on the desk and his hands pointed up while he was leaning his head on his palm.

“Oh! I thought you might need notes so I took a lot!” Lay then ran to his desk and ran back to Suho’s desk, slamming a notebook on his desk.

Suho smiled, regaining his perfect attitude around Lay. “Oh, thank you! I’ll give them back to you at the end of class, okay?”

“No problem. I already remember the important stuff anyway so you can give them back anytime! I’ll get going now! Good luck today at school, I guess,” Lay said, patting Suho’s shoulder. Suho’s eyes went wide open at the touch.

“Th-thank you, I guess,” Suho mentally face palmed himself. He stuttered.

Ugh, he probably knows I like him now…

“No problem!” Lay heard footsteps coming their way. He then smiled at Suho again and walked back to his desk.


Chen was their of course, watching the whole thing. He frowned a little when Suho stuttered. He knew something was going on. Lay arrived at his desk. Chen turned his head to him.

“Wha-“ Chen was interrupted by the professor.

Ugh, great timing. Chen thought to himself, rolling his eyes.


I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY GUYS OMFG. I WAS DISTRACTED AND STUFF AND COULDN'T FOCUS MUCH ON THE STORYYYYY ;_____________________; and don't worry, the drama still start soon. -nudgenudge winkwink- I have A LOT of things planned out for this story so yeaaah. c: This was just a filler chapter for whats going to happen next. And there's going to be a lot more drama. Not from Chen, but from other people also. and no. not from EXO-K or EXO-M members. just. random oc's. AND YEAH HUNHAN STARTING I WAS GIGGLING WHILE WRITING IT LOL I ALREADY HAVE SOME STUFF PLANNED OUT FOR THEM. cos this story needs some fluff. 

Love you guysssss, thank you for reading. And I'll probably update in a week if school isnt a betch. byeeeeee~ 

tumblr_static_chanyeol_wave.gif