The Stall in the Mall - Cont.

Suho Likes Me?!

Lay stood there for a couple of seconds, speechless; until Suho talked again.

"I should get going now... Oh hey, what's your name?" Suho said smiling at him.

"L-Lay..." He answered back stuttering. 'Suho wanted to know my name! ' Lay squealed to himself.

"I should get going now, Lay. I'll see you around!" And just with that, Suho left the bathroom leaving an almost unconscious Lay in the Men's bathroom. Then a thought occurred to Lay.

'Crap! I was suppose to meet Chen back in two minutes! Now I'll probably have to wait another day to use my own iPad.' Lay cried to himself. 'Ugh, and I still need to pee.'

 


 

Lay finished doing his business and ran back to the plushie store, still hoping for Chen and his friends to be there. Instead, he saw the same crowd of girls, except they were 10x more now. 'Is Suho there, too?' Lay sighed in his head.

Nevertheless, he still went in leaving EXO-K fan girls in jealousy. 

Lay looked around the store, but he only found Kris at the counter buying the pink Zebra. 'Wow, Kris. You couldn't even buy me an un-   Lay's thought was interrupted by someone knocking him down to the mall floor,

"Crap! I'm so sorry!" The man with a deep voice said.

"Y-you shouldn't be running around the store..." Lay said shaking his head, trying to stand back up. 

"I-I'm so sorry!" Lay finally stood up to see EXO-K's very own Park Chanyeol and EXO-K's Byun Baekhyun standing next to him.

"I'm so sorry! I'll scold him; I promise!" The man standing next to Chanyeol said, AKA Byun Baekhyun. 

"It's fine " Lay said the shook his head. "Uhm... I should go now... Oh, and make sure to tell Suho he should go to the Men's bathroom wearing a disguise." Lay then smiled and walked out of the conversation, leaving a dumbfounded Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Baekhyun shook his head and asked Lay while he was about to walk to the counter. 

"Wait! What's your name?" Baekhyun said loudly for Lay to hear.

"My name's Lay!" He answered back and walked to the giant in the counter.

 


 

Lay patted Kris' back and whispered in his ear seductively "Kreeeeeeeeeeeesss," 

Kris jumped a little which made Lay chuckle. "You should really stop doing that!" Kris told him, still shocked.

"I can't," Lay shrugged. "Anyway, where's everyone?" 

"I think Xiumin, Luhan and Chen are eating lunch and Tao's probably inside that Gucci store." Kris answered back then turned around to smile at the cashier then grabbed his plushie; and walked out the exit with Lay. "Why is the exit filled with girls?" Kris turned to the right and asked Lay.

"A boy band is here," 

"Ahh.. SUJU?" 

"Close, but it doesn't matter. Let's go." Lay said then took Kris' wrist and ran to escalator.

"W-wait! I should go see if Tao's at the store." 

"Oh, right! You can go. Wait, you might want to give me your wallet." 

"Why...?" 

"Remember when Tao got you to buy almost everything in the store?" 

"Oh right." Kris then reached for his pocket and gave Lay his wallet. "Here," Just with that, Kris left Lay and went to the Gucci store leaving Lay to walk alone to McDonald's. 

 


 

A/N - I'm gonna write about what happens in McDonald's and the Gucci store.

 
 

 

Lay went to the second floor where McDonald's was located.
 
He went in and saw a dumbfounded Xiumin and Chen sitting at the table in the far right corner. And Luhan fighting with a really tall man that looked incredibly familiar to Lay. 
 
"No! I ordered the chicken nuggets first!  A voice that sounded like Luhan said.
 
"Do you know who I am? " The other man said. "I haven't tasted Chicken McNuggets in four years!" 
 
"I don't care! Waiting three more minutes wont hurt!" Luhan yelled back and grabbed the tray full of food, but the man tried to grab it from him.
 
"Give it to me, you commoner!" 
 
"Commoner?! Did you just go there, parrot head?!" 
 
A man, that looked like Suho, wait. It was Suho. Okay, Suho cut between them. "Sehun, give the man his food!" Suho pulled Sehun away from Luhan and bowed his head to Luhan. "I'm very sorry. Sehun's just a bit hungry and angry since he didn't want to go here." 
 
"Pfft, it-" Sehun tried to talk back but was interrupted by Suho.
 
"Say sorry now or I'll beat the crap out of you in the dorm." Suho whispered to him slowly and dangerously.
 
Sehun froze for a second. "I-I'm sorry," He said then bowed the full 90 degree's. 
 
"You better be, parrot head." Luhan snorted which made Sehun glare at him with hate. Luhan then walked to Xiumin and Chen. Lay slowly walked to his friends table.
 
 

 

Kris was walking to the store lazily. Though, it was hard to ignore the squealing from the girls in the plush store. 

"I! Got! This! First!" A loud voice said from the Gucci store. 

"No! I've got this reserved in like, forever! Give! It!" A voice that sounded a lot like Tao yelled back which made Kris run to the store instead of walking.  

"Kai! It's fine! I didn't even want it!" Another different voice said. 

"But I wanted to get this for you..." The voice that was now labeled Kai said. 

"See! Now let go!" Tao said still pulling the shoebox back. Kris arrived and ran to Tao's back.

" Tao? What are you doing? " Kris asked poking Tao's back.

"That Hawaiian dude over there wanted to steal these shoes from me." Tao said glaring at Kai.

"Hawaiian?!" Kai was already ready to attack Tao, but the other man pulled his shirt a little. 

"Kai, don't." 

"Are you taking his side too, Kyungie?!" 

"In his defense, you were the one who tried to grab them when he was buying it." The man that was called 'Kyungie' said. "I'm very sorry for my friend, here. He really just wanted the shoes." He said then bowed to Tao.

"It's okay..." Tao said then put the shoes on the counter and bought it. 

"Kai, say sorry," 'Kyungie' whispered to Kai.

"I-I'm sorry," Kai said then bowed. 

"You better be," Tao snorted then left a pissed Kai looking for the same shoes. 

 


 

Tao and Kris walked to the escalator to head to McDonald's in the second floor. 

They arrived at the door leading inside McDonald's and saw Xiumin, Chen, Lay, and Luhan. They walked to the table.

Xiumin and Chen ordered a lot because they needed to buy food for Lay, Tao, and Kris also while Luhan already received his food earlier than them because he didn't get to eat breakfast. 

"What took you guys so long?" Luhan asked munching down his food. 

"Tao got into a fight with someone in the Gucci store for shoes..." Kris sighed.

" Women really are obsessed with shoes..." Xiumin said then stretched his fingers. 

"It was a man..." Kris again, sighed. "You should've befriended him, Tao." 

"I don't like people stealing my Gucci." Tao whispered. 

Seconds later, their food arrived.

 

"We-" A tall man tried to yell out but a man next to him stopped him and turned him around and dragged him to a table where Suho and Sehun were. 

"You're really stupid, Chanyeol..." Sehun said rolling his eyes.

"Sorry," Chanyeol chuckled. "I guess it's a habit." 

"Well, get rid of it." 

"I can't, Baekhyun. It's like you and me. Even if we try, we can't get rid of each other." Chanyeol then pinched Baekhyun's cheek which made Baekhyun roll his eyes. 

Two more people arrived at the table. 

"Sorry we're late. Kai wanted to buy shoes." 

"Pfft, is Kai addicted to shoes now, too?" Suho chuckled. "Because it sure is manly." 

"Very," Sehun added.

"Or was he getting them for D.O?" Baekhyun added nudging D.O.'s arm. 

"But I didn't want it." D.O. retorted. "Oh hey, foods here." D.O. said trying to change the conversation. 

Everyone started talking about the concert they're going to perform two weeks from now, but Suho was looking at Lay and Chen. They were feeding each other, which somehow made Suho jealous. Chanyeol noticed Suho staring at the other table. 

"Oh look, it's Lay! I'm gonna go say hi," Chanyeol said trying to stand up, but Suho grabbed his wrist and pulled him down.

"How do you know him?!" Suho said glaring at Chanyeol which made Chanyeol's eyes go wide. 

"I-I knocked him down-" 

"What?!" Suho said ready to punch Chanyeol's stomach.

"Accidentally! I was running around the plushie store downstairs and bumped into him!" Chanyeol said, trying to get to Baekhyun. "Oh.. I forgot. He wanted me to tell you that you should wear a disguise or something when you go to the bathroom..." 

Suho relaxed and let go of Chanyeol's wrist and kept staring at Lay. Now Chen was feeding Lay which made him pissed for no reason. 

He tried to stop looking at Lay and Chen and instead, tried focusing on his food which inevitably made him think of Lay. 

Why should I care if that guy is feeding him?

Why should I care if he has a boyfriend? 

Why do I feel angry? 

Do I know him? 

....

Do I like him? 

 


 

Dundunduuuuuuun! 

I'm finished introducing characters, yay. c: 

And please ignore the errors! I'm typing this on my iPad so yeaah. ;__;

So like, yes, Suho used to like Lay but forgot all about him when he stopped attending EXO-K concerts and his feelings are coming back and crap. I swear more drama are coming your way.  

I know, I know. Crappy chapter. I at writing conversations.. Anyway, subscribe and comment!! Thank youuuu for reading!