Signs

Suho Likes Me?!

It was the day of EXO-K’s goodbye concert. Suho dressed himself in a grey suit, because they’re performing their latest song, Growl. He showed more skin and he was sleeveless, showing his toned arms. He was ready to flex his muscles and strut his backside for Lay. He was ready to entertain the masses.

“Ooooohhhh~” Everyone whistled, obviously at Suho. 

“I thought you don’t like showing much skin to many people.” Baekhyun asked, smirking. “Is our leader trying to impress someone?” Baekhyun winked.

“I-I just wanted to try a new style…” Suho muttered. They just all hummed, sarcastically agreeing to him.

“Are you trying to impress that woman named after a potato chip?” Sehun grinned.

Suho gave him the ‘you betch, die’ glare. Sehun always recognizes that look because Kai always look at him like that when he comments on D.O.’s cooking.

“What?” Sehun shrugged. “You think your roommate wouldn’t see it?”

“Potato chip?” Everyone asked.

“He bought a Lay’s potato-“ Suho rushed to Sehun and silenced his mouth with his hand.

“You better shut up right now before I throw all your stuff out the window and make you shove your own electronics up your .” Suho whispered to Sehun, which made him stiffen. Suho has never acted like that. Someone then knocked on the door.

“Hello?” A voice behind the door asked. Suho could recognize that Chinese accent anywhere; it was Lay.

Suho let go of Sehun and then pushed him to the other members. “Be quiet or I’ll throw you all in the ocean.” He whispered, warning them. Suho then walked to the door and opened it.

“Hi!” Lay blurted out, smiling. “We just wanted to wish you guy’s good luck and have fun!” Lay then pulled out a flower basket that he was holding behind his back.

“Oh, thank you.” Suho beamed. Then he realized what Lay said. “We?”

“Oh, I dragged my friends here to say good luck to you guys. It’s the least we can do.” Lay then turned around to the 5 guys behind him.
 

“Yeah, good luck,” They all said in unison. Kris and Xiumin were participating happily while Tao was having a staring contest with a person behind Suho, who was obviously Kai. Chen was slouching, but one of his thumbs went up. Luhan was holding a McFrappe on his left hand while the right hand gave a thumb up; oblivious to Sehun’s glare of hatred.

“We should get going now…” Lay murmured to Suho.

“Ahh, thank you.” Suho then turned around and told the two people behind him who didn’t smile back to say goodbye.

“Bye.” Kai and Sehun sighed out, not noticing D.O. and Suho’s glares.

 


 

The concert went on with a blast until Suho saw Lay and Chen whispering to each other’s and then giggling like a couple. Suho, of course, had to smile to the audiences but wanted to stop the concert and throw random stuff at Chen and Lay for being so intimate. They were finished with their part of the concert. The next performers were f(x), who also had a recent comeback.

Everyone went back into the dressing room. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were huming to Rum Pum Pum Pum. There was a T.V in the room that gets live feedback from the stage so they could see other bands performances when they were finished.

And Suho, the possessive god he is, dressed in a random cap and thick jacket and walked out to see Lay.

“Where are you going?” D.O. frowned. They were told after the performance to leave right away because of crazy fans who’ll try to kidnap them and use them as performing slaves.

“I’m going to go and watch the performance.” Suho shrugged nonchalantly and tried to walk out, but Sehun blurted out something.

“I bet he’s out to see that random dude who gave us flowers.” He smirked, making Suho stop and respond to his comment.

“Is it bad to watch our fellow friends perform?” He asked, frowning.

“No, but you don’t like going out because you’re scared of some fans finding who you are and trample, , and do other unspeakable things to you.” Sehun remarked.

“Well, whatever,” Suho said dangerously while rolling his eyes, losing his ‘I’m a pretty angel’ aura.

Sehun remembered he had a picture of Suho hugging the Lay’s bag when he was asleep. He took it when he heard random loud moans next door that either belonged to D.O. or Baekhyun. “Yes, go-go, I hope everything goes alright.” Sehun beamed movinghis hands in a ‘shoo-ing’ manner.  

“Well, bye,” Suho sarcastically smiled at Sehun. “and I’ll be only out for five minutes so… go do your normal PDA here while I’m gone.” Suho said, talking about Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, and D.O.

 


 

After Suho left, Sehun was smiling like a man who just lost his ity. “Guys… You want to see Suho hugging a potato chips bag like it was the most ravishing thing ever?”

Everyone walked to Sehun and scattered behind him. He looked through the pictures In his phone and found the picture where Suho was hugging a Lay’s potato chip bag; but the‘s’ in Lay’s were scribbled out. Chanyeol and Baekhyun burst out laughing. Everyone looked at them but didn’t get it.

“Creeps…” Kai murmured, not knowing the situation.

 


 

Suho looked around but couldn’t find Lay. “I guess he went home…” Suho shrugged and walked backstage. He saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughing like maniacs. Suho then saw Sehun with his phone out while Kai & D.O. were behind him.

Suho then silently walked to them and saw a picture of him hugging his Lay’s potato chips bag. Suho swiftly grabbed it and smirked at Sehun.

“You remember what I told you? I would throw all your stuff out the window and shove your own electronics up your ?”

“But this doesn’t count. I shut up.” Sehun frowned at Suho.

“Does this look like a face that cares?” Suho said, pointing to his smirk.

 


 

They went back into their van and drove to the dorms.

“If you ever tell anyone about this, I will make your your own s.” Suho murmured so only the other 5 people could hear it.

“Yes, no one will know your little dreams about that dude with a Chinese accent.” Sehun sighed and earned a death glare from Suho.

They arrived at their dorms, ate dinner, and then went to sleep. It was a long day and ‘hell’ will start tomorrow morning.


 

I COULDN'T DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT /inserts crying meme/

I. JUST. THAT PICTURE OF LAY KISSING SUHO'S EAR. FRIGGIN COULDN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS.

THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT SUHO FINDING ABOUT CHEN AND LAY'S RELATIONSHIP
BUT. I JUST COULDNTTTTTTTTT /crys in a corner/ forgiveee meeeeeeeeeee

ill try and make suho suffer in the next chapter ;________________; i needa keel myself gawsh.crappy author is crappy.

and yeah, this chapter = crap. real shetty crap. next chapter, i promise PROMISEEEEEEE to finally start the drama. 

thank you for subscribibg and reading! ily guyss not even gonna ask you guys to comment cos i know. this chapter was crap.