Two Foo

Suho Likes Me?!

Ring! Ring! Ring!

 

“Uhh...“ Lay said wiggling around his bed then turned to his alarm clock on a small table at the left side of his bed. He blinked “It’s 11 AM..” Lay said, with a blank face. “Who would be calling me now...”

Lay then stood up and scrambled to his study desk to get his phone. He answered the call. “Yes?” Lay said blankly.

“Did you just wake up?” The angelic voice, asked. Lay then looked at his phone.

 

You are calling:

Suhowoodo

 

Lay remembered yesterday, and replied. “Kind off,” 

“Do you want me to call you later…? “

“Haha, no, it’s okay. So what do you want to talk about?”

“So... Uhh, yesterday, I have to give you something, remember…?” 

“Oh, yeah…“ Lay chuckled. “So, where are we going to meet up?”

“Uhm, I don’t know really…” Suho chuckled from the phone, sounding nervous.

“Uhm, how about we go to that pet café in the mall?” Lay said, sounding a little excited. Lay liked animals, he always wanted one but his parents thought he wasn’t ready to take care of one because he’s really forgetful; they were afraid that he might forget to feed his pet.

“Pet café?”

“Uhm, just meet me in the mall entrance in 40 minutes, okay?”

“Okay, see you then.” Then Lay pressed the ‘End Call’ button.

Lay looked at the upper front side of his phone. 11:37 AM. “I have 35 minutes to prepare.”(It takes 5 minutes for Lay to get to the mall) Lay told himself then headed to his bathroom to shower and prepare.

 


 

Suho really couldn’t wait for his ‘date’ with Lay. Well, that’s what Suho thought. He was already wearing his favorite grey jeans and black leather jacket. He styled his hair like this.

He then went downstairs too look for something to eat. Apparently, D.O.’s a big sleeper. He usually sleeps for 9-12 hours a day; and since he was up until 12 AM, he didn’t wake up yet. Everyone was still in there room, sleeping, showering, or doing god knows what.

Suho couldn't find anything good to eat. He was sick of instant noodles. Since there was a big rice cooker full of untouched and cooked rice, he decided to make fried rice. There were hotdogs and eggs in the refrigerator also, so it wouldn't be a hassle making it.

 


 

Lay got out of the shower and dressed himself. He wore a thin black jacket that covered his white v-shirt. He was also wearing gray skinny jeans and styled his hair like this.

 

He ran downstairs, ate brunch, grabbed his car keys and told his parents that he would be at the mall.

 


 

“Ahh…” Sehun said, pulling himself up and stretching his arms. Sehun then looked at the left wall, where the clock was located. He looked up and saw it was… “11:54… I guess I should go eat.”

Then Sehun lazily shuffled the hallway, then to the stairs.

“Ahh…” Sehun yawned while walking down the stairs. “So… hungry…” He said closing his eyes for 2 seconds.

He heard a small sound of a spoon touching a plate and someone chewing. He arrived downstairs and looked at the kitchen to see Suho stuffing his face with fried rice.

“S-Suho…?” Sehun yawned again.

“Oh, you’re finally awake. I made some fried rice over there.” Suho then pointed at the stove.

“Yay…” Sehun yawned, still sleepy. He was happy that someone cooked but he was still sleepy.

He grabbed a plate then head over to the stove and put fried rice on his plate.Then he walked over the kitchen table to sit next to Suho. “So, why are you dressed up so early?” Sehun asked, trying his best not to smash his face on the food due to sleepiness.

“Oh…uhm, I’m meeting someone today.” He answered, almost done with his food.

“We have to go to practice at 2 PM, though.” Sehun remarked while rubbing his eyes.

“I’ll be back before 1:30 PM, don’t worry.”

Suho finished his food and set it on the sink. “I’ll see you later then?” Sehun said looking back to look at what Suho was doing.

“Of course,” Suho said then walked to the garage.

He grabbed the keys to the car, which was located in front of the door heading to the garage. He then grabbed the key and opened the door to the garage. He paused midway to the car.

The ticket.

Then Suho reached for his left pocket, where he found 6 almost crumpled up tickets to the EXO-K concert that included a tour backstage.

 


 

Lay arrived at the mall parking lot and walked to the entrance. He bumped into someone running to the entrance.

“O-ouch…” Lay said, wiggling his left arm to see if it is wasn’t numb.

“L-Lay…?” A familiar voice asked.

“Chen?” Lay asked. “What are you doing here?”

“Well first, hello. And I have to pick up…” Chen paused. “something.”

“I see,” Lay remarked. “Do you want me to come with you?” Lay said, forgetting about his meeting with Suho.

“No, it’s okay,“ Chen said smiling at his boyfriend. “I’ll see you later, okay?” Chen then started running to the entrance.

“O-okay…!” Lay said, waving his hands. Then he started walking to the entrance.

Lay waited for about 2 minutes, and then he looked at his watch. “Oh… I’m 5 minutes early.” Lay mumbled. Then something suddenly patted his shoulders.

“Eeek!” Lay shrieked, the easily scared adult he was.

“Haha!” Suho laughed. He tried his best not to laugh too much.

“S-Suho…?!“ Lay said, still shocked.  “Wh-why did you do that…?”

“You’re just too adorable.” Suho said, still laughing. Lay then started glaring at him. “Even your glare is adorable!” Suho added.

“It is…?” Lay asked, looking down. He tried his best to look really mad.

“Yes, it really is,” Suho said, smiling a little. “Here,” Suho then handed Lay a gift box.

“What’s this?” Lay asked, shaking the box.

“Nothing special, “ Suho smiled. “Just don’t open it until you get home, okay?” He added.

“Aww, fine,” Lay pouted. “We should go to the pet café now.” Then Lay grabbed Suho’s wrist and leaded the way to the second floor, where the pet café was located.

They were on the escalator.

“So…” Lay said, hesitating. “This gift box is the thing you wanted to give to me, right?”

“W-well, half of it,” Suho answered; with a shaky voice He was holding his hands on the railing. He was always scared that he would fall back and kill himself on an escalator.

They arrived on the second floor. Suho sighed in relief. Lay turned around to face him. “It’s over there!” Lay said happily while pointing at a shop with a big coffee mug with a cat logo as a banner. Below the coffee mug said ‘Seoul’s and The World’s Very First Pet Café’

Lay then again, grabbed Suho’s wrist and skipped to the pet café.

 


 

“Two mocha latte’s, please!” Lay smiled happily at the waitress who was giving him flirtatious glances.

“Teehee, no problem,” She smiled back, trying to act cute. Lay was petting a white Scotish Fold while Suho was looking around, freaked out. ‘C-cats everywhere…’ Suho thought to himself, petrified.

“I-Isn’t this supposed to be a pet café? “ Suho asked, shaking lightly. “Why are there only cats around…?”

“It’s cats day today,” Lay answered, still petting the white cat. “Tomorrow is dogs day and the day after tomorrow is turtle day then after that is a mix of cat and dog day,”

“I-I see…” Suho said, shaking because there was an American Shorthair waddling over to him.

“So, what did you want to give me?” Lay said smiling, obviously not at Suho but the cat.

“Oh… Uhm, since we have to go on a hiatus for a while, do you mind going to our last concert?” Suho asked, pulling out 6 tickets from his pocket.

“Of course!” Lay squealed then loudly slammed his hands on the table; almost scaring the cat he was petting away.

“Really?!” Suho said, happy also; but obviously not as happy as Lay on the outside. “Here then, you can bring your friends, also.” He said smiling then handed Lay 6 concert tickets that includes backstage passes. 

" Awesome," Lay commented happily but in a low voice since he attracted a lot of attention with the hand slamming.

 


 

Lay and Suho were done chatting, making jokes about each other, and Lay fanboying about Suho's looks and EXO-K songs. They both bid their farewell. Suho went back to the dorms. Luckily, it was 1:27 PM when he came back; so he barely missed the van heading to the dance studio inside SME building. 

Lay was at the at the front seat of the car, setting the gift box Suho gave him in the front seat. Lay finished putting it down and tried to switch to the other side of the car, where the driver seat was located, but there was a man behind him.

"Eeek!" Lay shrieked. There was a man in front of him, smirking like a e. " C-Chen...?" Lay panted, still a little bit scared from the shock.

"Tadah!" Chen then put a pink Unicorn in front of his face. "This is for you." Chen said, mumbling. There was a small letter on the unicorns neck. Lay pulled up the paper that was blocking the message. The message read...

 

For my Lovely Unicorn ♥

      

                           -Chenderella

 

Lay grabbed the unicorn as fast as he could and then hugged Chen. "Thaaankkk yoooouuuuuuu," Lay said happily the kissed Chen cheeks. "How did you know I wanted this?"

"Haha, no problem." Chen said chuckling, trying to hide his small blushing. "Kris told me to reserve it. I forgot to give it to you yesterday..." 

"Ahh, I see, do you want a ride?" Lay asked, still hugging him. 

"I have singing lessons today... So I really can't," 

"Aww, too bad," Lay pulled away from the hug and pouted, Chen frowned a little. 

"I'll try to arrange some private time with you another day, okay?" 

"Oh, that reminds me. Luhan has singing lessons with you too, right?" 

"Uhh, yeah. Why?" 

"Suho gave me tickets to their last concert for the year! He gave me 6 so I can bring you guys along." Lay replied then handed Chen 2 tickets. "It's a backstage pass too." 

Chen took the tickets and put it on his pocket. "Okay then," Chen realized something. "Last concert for the year?" 

"Yeah, they have to go to university for a year because of a new policy their company is making."

"Hmm, I wonder what university they'll go too." Chen then looked at his watch. "Crap! I really have to go now!" Chen pecked Lay's cheek, not realizing he just did, and ran to the other side of the parking lot where his car was located. 

Lay blinked every second and stood there for one minute. Chen was always the type that never initiates body contact. Lay was always the first one to make a move. Even when they first kissed, Chen didn't know and couldn't respond back because either he lacked experience or was just plain shy. Lay shook his head and walked to to the other side of the car and headed back home.

 

 


 

 

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" Lay yelled, opening the garage door with his hand right hand that wasn't busy carrying the gift box.

"Welcome back!" Both of his parents yelled back in unison. They were always watching T.V or eating when they don't have to work so Lay had to cook for himself and his parents. He was the only child and his parents works almost everyday so it was a necessity to learn how to clean and cook. 

Lay ran up to his room, dropped the gift box and the pink Unicorn on his bed and changed to comfortable clothes.

After he was done changing, he went back to his bed. He placed the pink Unicorn on a shelf where he keeps all his unicorn related plushes. He started unwrapping the gift box. 

"Well... That's really awkward..." Lay murmured to himself. Inside the gift box was another pink Unicorn and a letter next to it. It read...

 

Since you couldn't get one last night, I got one for you! 

 

                                                    -Your friend, Suho 


 

Crappy author is crappy.

just realized how messed up my quotations were ==" 

I KNOW, MY PROMISES. IT'S JUST THAT. I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL NEXT TUESDAY SO I DIDN'T  HAVE TIME WRITE ;_____________________; forgive me ily 

its 6 am. Not even gonna bother checking for mistakes ;__;

please comment! It keeps me motivated ^^!~ 

subscribe, comment, and even upvote if you want to!

Thank you for reading, you!