Sunew

Suho Likes Me?!


Suho sighed, still looking at Lay until Chanyeol patted his shoulders.

"Err, Leader Suho, manager just called." He said while pouting. "We'll have to go back to the dorms right now." 

"I told you, don't call me 'Leader Suho'. It's creepy." Suho said glaring at him."And did the manager say why we have to go? Didn't he say we would have the whole day off?" Suho asked getting back to the topic.

"Uhh, I don't know. He just said that it's really important.. And he said it's about the next concert we're attending." Chanyeol answered then turned around and went to Baekhyun to give him a hug from the back. 

'I hope it won't get cancelled...' Suho thought to himself, still staring at Lay.

"Bye Chanyeol!" Lay said waving his hands, not noticing some people were staring at him. 

"Bye!" Chanyeol said waving his hand back and receiving a death glare from Suho.

 


 

The group arrived in their dorms, waiting for why they were called back. Everyone looked angry and sad because they haven't had a day off in months. Except Sehun, who enjoyed the indoors a lot because of technology and air conditioning.

They heard a knock from the door and Suho, the very great leader he was, dragged everyone to the living room and rushed to the door and greeted the manager. 

"Hello, manager," Suho said bowing. 

The man chuckled. " Haha! I told you not to be so formal around me, Joonmyeon. “The manager smiling at Suho who smiled back, looking embarrassed.

“You’re all wondering why I called you hear, right?” The manager said while waking to the nearest sofa to sit down.

Everyone nodded except Sehun who mumbled to himself saying something about thanking the god. 

“Well, apparently, the CEO reinstated a new rule that everyone in SME have to go to a university for at least a whole school year.” The manager said sighing. 

“What?!” Everyone exclaimed in unison. “Does this mean we'll have to quit for a whole year?”

“Yes," the manager sighed. “But don't worry, it's only for a year and the company will pay for the expenses.” 

“How about the concert?" Baekhyun asked.

“The next concert will be your goodbye concert.” The manager answered.

“Well, look at the bright side, at least we'll get to experience how normal kids who go to a normal university feels, right?" Chanyeol said, being the optimist he is. 

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” Sehun sighed. “Some of you guys haven't been in Highschool for a whole year while me and Kai just graduated recently.” 

“The classes aren't that hard. You're all pretty smart from the information I've gathered. And yes that includes you, Chanyeol.” The manager replied.

“Oh yeah...” Suho and Baekhyun said, remembering their Highschool life.

“I was top 6 in my senior year class.” Baekhyun said smirking. “I guess this will be fun and easy.” 

“15 here, “Sehun said lifting one of his legs up and placing it on his other leg.

“26, " Kai sighed. 

“Top 4 in my senior class," D.O. said receiving a glare from Baekhyun. 

“7th here,“ Suho sighed. All these years, he thought he was the smartest. 

“N-number one in my High school…” Chanyeol muttered but was loud enough for everyone to hear. 

Everyone started choking on air, except the manager who just smiled at everyone's reaction. “Are you serious?!” Everyone said in unison. 

“Uhh, yeah...” Chanyeol said, still muttering. Everyone then turned their heads to the manager.

“Is he lying?” Suho asked looking like something or someone drained his entire body's youth. 

“No," he said smiling. “Everyone, Chanyeol's your tutor. If you need any help, ask him.“ Everyone widened their eyes at the thought of Chanyeol teaching them, while Chanyeol was sitting down, dumbfounded. 

"Chanyeol.. A tutor…" Everyone, except Chanyeol and the manager, whispered. 

Suho snapped out of the shock that Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol, was a 'genius'. He went to the manager and whispered something to the manager.

“I think there are some with Kai. " He answered Suho. “Well, I'll get going now.”  The manager waved his hand, and said goodbye. Only Suho and Chanyeol waved back goodbye, though. Everyone else just sat there, eyes almost popping out and body twitching.


After everyone snapped out of the shock, everyone went to their rooms, except Suho who followed Kai to his room.

“Psst, do you have some concert tickets?” Suho asked while Kai opened the door to his room.

“Yeah, why…?” 

“Can you give me 6 tickets?” 

“Whoa, why? Are you bringing your entire family or something " Kai then went to his bed and sat down while Suho sat on the other bed.

“No, it's for some people I haven't met before.”

“Why are you giving fans free tickets?” 

“It’s not for a fan. It's for that dude in the mall." 

“Did he ask you for free tickets?! I tho-" Kai paused.

“Of course not! Just give me that damn ticket!" Suho said thinking of ways to punish Kai for thinking that he's that dumb to give out free tickets to random people; which was probably ironic, because he 'only met Lay today'.

Kai's eyes widened, but stood up and ran to his drawer, almost tripping on the carpet, and handed Suho the tickets. 

“Thank you," Suho sighed and left the room leaving a shocked Kai. He's never seen Suho so demanding. Ever. 

 


 

They were eating dinner.

“We should've ordered take out...” Sehun sighed, playing with D.O's homemade food. 

“Eat the food I made for you or I'll personally shove it up your a- " D.O. paused, trying to keep sane. "throat." He smiled sarcastically.

D.O kept glaring at Sehun until he started eating the food. 

“Ugh, three more days of freedom...” Kai sighed while picking up the side dish with his fork. 

“It’s not that bad...” Chanyeol whispered. 

“Of course it isn't, Derpyeol.” Kai sarcastically said, earning a death glare from Baekhyun.

Dinner passed, leaving an aura of depression and sadness around everyone. 

 


 

Everyone went to sleep, except Suho who was holding one of the tickets Kai gave him and smiling at it, thinking of Lay.

He couldn't sleep. He just kept staring and smiling at the ticket like it was his source of happiness.It was 11 PM. He went downstairs to get a midnight snack, well, an hour before midnight snack, but didn't find any. 

“Stupid Kai. Probably gobbled everything up." Suho sighed with an annoyed tone." The grocery in the shopping mall I went too today is opened 24/7.. Going there for 30 minutes won't hurt, right?" Suho whispered to himself. 

He grabbed one of the new car keys, changed, and jogged to the garage. 


I'm such a troll ;__;

DID ANYONE EXPECT SUHO AND EXO-K GOING TO A UNIVERSITY? WELL, I DIDN'T TROLOLOLOL. you can shame me.

I just thought of it, tbh. Lmao. I changed the plot so it's gonna be more interesting than the original one.

Yes, I made Chanster a genius cos he looks smartalicious. And forgive me for the short chapter.. ;__; I feel like the story's failing so much right now

Thank you for reading, everyone! Remember to subscribe and comment or even upvote if you feel like it c;

and sorry for the mistakes I might have left D: I type all my stories on my iPad mini cos I'm just that pro.