50 SUMMER DIET FOODS 2

Let's get healthy!!! (Kpop diet tips)
Okay here is the second half
 
 
1. Rainbow Trout- 85 grams of this stuff is only 130 calories!!!! It's awesome for low calories Summer BBQ
2. BurgersThis summer favorite doesn’t have to wreck your waistline! Instead of using normal beef use lean ground beef for your hamburgers will save you 170 calories and 19 grams of fat and ditch the bun, swap ketchup for tomatoes, and wrap it up in lettuce for a burger that’s full of flavor, not empty calories.
3. BlackberriesA cup of blackberries has only 62 calories and is packed with fiber and phytochemicals, including powerful flavonoids and anthocyanins, which help to speed stool and toxins through your digestive system. They also have a high water and fiber content, plus sweet taste, make them the perfect refreshing summer weight-loss food.
4. Lima BeansLima beans are great vegetarian sources of protein (one cup offers 15 grams, or the same as 2 ounces of meat). The fat-free beans are also packed with soluble fiber and iron to provide long-term energy and satisfaction.
5. WalnutsFull of fiber and heart-healthy fats (including omega-3’s, which have shown to have metabolic-boosting benefits), walnuts are great to crunch on instead of “bad” fat-filled and salted potato chips. Just watch your portion size since nuts are high in calories.
6.Portabello Mushrooms- It's a ‘meaty’ vegetarian alternative to burgers, grilled portabella mushrooms are high in fiber and low in calories.
7.CantaloupeNaturally sweet and high in water content, cantaloupe is a great summer alternative to high-calorie and high-fat desserts like ice cream and cakes. Enjoy this tasty melon for dessert, and watch the pounds fall off!
8. CrayfishAt only 70 calories and 15 grams of protein per 3-ounce serving, these little lobster-like creatures are low calorie and lower in cholesterol than shrimp.
9. SardinesWhile they may not be the most appetizing item on the list, if you can stomach them, pop open a can of sardines this summer! Sardines are full of fat-fighting compounds that help stabilize blood sugar. They’re rich sources of CO enzyme Q10, vitamin B12, selenium, omega-3 oils, calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin D. Plus, sardines are satiating and packed with protein. 
10. GazpachoMade of mostly vegetables and spices, gazpacho is full of water, fiber, and antioxidants, making it a low-calorie, filling option that can replace more caloric and fattening foods in your diet.
11. Bananas- I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!! Bananas contain a small amount of fiber and resistant starch, which have received recent attention for their potential role in boosting weight loss. Snacking on bananas is easy, convenient (even Starbucks sells them), and low cal.  They’re also a great source of potassium, which can be lost in sweat during tough workouts or on hot summer days.
12. Summer squashOne serving of summer squash (½ cup) is only 10 calories and contains 15 percent of your daily needs of Vitamin C. Grill it, add it to salads, or puree it and add it to baking. Summer squash is a low-calorie, nutrient-rich food that screams summer— literally!
13. CabbageIn addition to being nutritious, low cal and full of fiber, cabbage is also a top source of sulfur, a mineral our bodies use to produce the natural hair-and-nail strengthener keratin. To stay slim and enjoy more beautiful hair and nails, whip up some vinegar-based coleslaw. Try to avoid creamy coleslaw but...we are humans after all so you can have some but try to have it in small portions.
14.ArugulaAt a tiny 20 calories for every 3 cups, arugula provides an excellent source of folate, vitamins A and C, and more than 100 percent of your daily vitamin K needs. Not only is it a great weight-loss food, arugula can also help reduce your risk of bone fractures this summer.
15. Romaine LettuceOne cup of shredded Romaine lettuce is a mere 10 calories.It’s also full of vitamins and has more fiber than it’s other leafy counterparts, so if you are hungry, toss up a salad with a drizzle of vinegar and oil for a filling, light meal or snack.
16. Thyme- It is high in flavor, vitamin K, manganese, and iron, thyme is an herb with volatile oils, which support cells (especially in the brain) and protect membranes which can suffer when you diet. Not to mention, thyme is delicious, and keeping your food tasty is a key to weight loss.
17. TurkeyTurkey is a great source of B vitamins, selenium, and lean protein. Grill up a turkey burger (be sure to check for 90-percent lean—or more-—on the label) instead of a full-fat hamburger for a lighter, leaner option.
18. Celery- Not my favorite vegetable but it is an excellent source of vitamins K and C, and a good source of many other essential nutrients such as dietary fiber, folate, potassium, and thiamine.
19. Lemons and limes - I love them!!! it makes my water taste interesting!!Both lemons and limes are excellent sources of Vitamin C but it’s their flavor that aids in weight loss the most. We’ve all been told to drink lots of water, but sometimes water’s lackluster taste causes us to turn to other beverages. Add lemon or lime juice to boost your water’s flavor and can help you drink more—staying hydrated may help suppress appetite.
20. WheatWheat often gets a bad rap when it comes to weight loss, but it can offer vital nutrients that are helpful for dieters. The whole grains found in wheat (such as bulgur) are great sources of energy, as they are high in B vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
21. OatsA great energy source and naturally high in soluble fiber (the goopy, gelatinous fiber that promotes good digestion), oats are a great weight-loss food since so many diets cause constipation. Eat them as a nourishing hot breakfast cereal or dry as granola.
22. OreganoThis flavorful, easy to use herb is rich in vitamin K, antioxidants, minerals, and omega-3 oils. Plus, the natural aromatherapy of oregano makes you a happy eater—key for long-term success.
23. BisonThis lean meat is a good source of protein and minerals. 85 grams has 2.5 grams of fat and 143 calories (1/3 the fat of beef or pork and 40 percent less calories). Bison is usually much lower in hormones and raised on cleaner feed.
24. YogurtYogurt contains natural probiotics, which can help reduce tummy bloating, gas and constipation (often problematic while dieting). Just choose Greek varieties, which are higher in protein, lower in added sugar, and creamy.
25. PrunesWhile they don’t need a ‘season’, these sweet little treats are a great weight-loss food. “They’re high in good fiber, which keeps you full and satisfied longer. This way, you won’t be tempted to tap into those greasy potato chips too soon after dinner. Prunes are also high in vitamins and de-bloating potassium (to keep those abs looking fab!). Since you can easily toss them into your beach bag, prunes make the perfect summer snack!
 
Tip of the week
Not everyone will like you!! Don't wear yourself out by trying to impress one person. You might like Blue and your friend many like green...so..who cares let them be they have different opinions!! What matters is your opinion. Okay!! :)))
 
Sorry But I'm going on a Cruise this week and there is not internet.....T_T....I will do a double update next next week!!! :)))