50 SUMMER DIET FOODS!!!!!!

Let's get healthy!!! (Kpop diet tips)

OKAY!!! I looked at the poll results and.....holy....77% of the voters picked summer so I shall do 50 Summer Diet Foods

1. Mulberries- 30 grams or these berries are only 46 calories Plus they taste sweet!!

2. Cilantro- It is packed with nutrients such as fiber, iron, thiamine, zinc, folate, phosphorous, folate, vitamin K, and more and it helps stimulate your guts which help you get rid of waste faster.

3. Pinapples- Pineapples have an anti-inflammatory which can help reduce swelling and in turn, you'll have a flatter belly and they are great for smoothiesand juices

4. JicamaAlso known as yam or yambean, this Mexican turnip is a great source of fiber. This plant is great for weight loss due to its high fiber to sugar ratio They are also a good source of potassium, an essential mineral in maintaining water balance in our body.

5. CevicheCeviche is a wonderful lean protein source. Ceviche can range between 120-175 calories per serving.

6. Bitter MelonThis bitter and slightly sweet melon is typically found in Asian markets and helps improve digestion and lower blood sugar. By keeping your blood sugar under control, you will reduce the likelihood of storing calories as fat.” Can’t stomach the bitterness? Try soaking it in chilled saltwater for a few hours prior to eating (raw or cooked).

7. Mangoes- WHO DOESN'T LIKE MANGOES!!!! They are perfect for smoothies fruit salads for you to eat in summer and ohh!!!! I can taste it now..... they help you with your sugar cravings

8. Purple CarrotsYou know carrots are good for you, but did you know that purple carrots are even better? These little babies shall keep your skin so pretty you will look way better then any Kpop celeb with make up cakes on their faces!! :D

9. FigsThis fiber- and potassium-rich fruit makes the perfect summer snack. At around 200 calories for 250 grams

10. Wild Alaskan Salmonthey contain a type of DHA omega-3 oil found in salmon may have an ‘anti-obesity effect’ by preventing an increase in fat cells, causing death of pre-fat cells, and promoting the breakdown of fat in the body.

11. PeachesPeaches are packed with important nutrients including vitamins A and C, potassium, and iron, one medium peach (only 38 calories) provides nearly 2 grams of fiber. It also helps your skin stay fresh and bright

12. Bell PeppersPeppers are a great weight-loss food since all varieties contain capsaicin, a natural metabolism booster. Add them into salsa or eat them fresh, roasted, or stuffed to reap their better-body benefits.

13. PlumsFull of nutrients and phytochemicals, plums are light in calories but heavy on flavor. And they also make a great dessert!

14. Soft-Shell crabsCrab is a light, lean source of protein. Just be sure to stay away from breaded, floured, or fried varieties to keep it low fat and bikini friendly!

15. NectarinesThese sweet (and fuzz free), low-cal fruits are full of flavonoids, lycopene, and lutein, which help prevent disease and keep your eyes healthy. 

16. WatermelonWatermelon is my favorite summertime pound-shedding food! Watermelon is 92 percent water—it fills you up, is low in calories and yet still contains great amounts of nutrients and cancer-fighting antioxidants like Vitamin C and lycopene.

17. CornCorn is a starch that resists digestion and as such can aid weight loss by increasingimmunity, controlling blood sugar levels, and increasing satiety.

18. Garden PeasPeas have higher protein and iron levels than most vegetables, so they can be a good source of nutrients—and an alternative to non-animal foods which tend to be higher in saturated fat.

19. Green BeansThis summer veggie staple is a great low cal and fat free source of fiber and iron.

20. TurnipsDid you know turnips could help you shed belly fat? Their high vitamin C and phytochemical levels help detoxify your body—and too many toxins in the body can lead to fat accumulation around your waist. At only 34 calories and 8 grams of carbohydrates per cup (vs. a potato’s 113 calories and 26 grams of carbohydrates), try making mashed turnips instead of mashed potatoes for a nutrient-dense, low-calorie alternative.

21.GrapesRich in vitamin C and phytochemicals with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, grapes may also protect against Type 2 diabetes. Grapes also have a high water content, making them a refreshing summer snack that helps you feel full and satisfied (1 cup of fresh grapes contain only 100 calories).

22. Sweet PotatoesSweet potatoes are a great source of dietary fiber, which helps to reduce blood sugar and insulin spikes, ultimately reducing belly fat. Try substituting a sweet potato for potato salad, potato chips, or mashed potatoes at BBQs to save hundreds of calories.

23. Salsa- SALSA!!! DElicous I love the spicy taste!!! try substituting Sala for tomato that shall save you heaps of calories since tomato sauce is high in sugars and salt.

24. Arctic Char- I actually don't know what it is..it's probably just a type of fish similar to Salmon so probably has a lot of Salmon's good qualities

25. CatfishThis extra-lean fish is full of vitamin B12, phosphorous, and selenium, and most farm-raised catfish are very low in mercury. Skip the deep fryer to keep it lean, and try grilling up some catfish with this yummy marinade.

I have only uploaded half I shall upload the rest next week!!

The TIP OF THE WEEK

Never ever point out your flaws in the mirror that will never help anyone it will just leave you in a dull mood for the rest of the day. If you are hoping to find a boyfriend after all of this learn to love yourself....you can't expect that guy to like you if you don't even love yourself.